Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,379 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Vicjustice Please I Need To Know - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustice Please I Need To Know (864 Views)

Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! / Justwise, Vicjustice, Collinsfbi,ojdollars, I Need Your Advise / Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vicjustice Please I Need To Know by meizval: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2011
sir, i want to submitted my university statement of result to the UKBA as proof education in an appeal for a settlement visa, i want to know if when they are verifying,they will ask about my age from the university or all they will ask is if my matriculation number is in the school database and that i actually attended such school ? please urgent response is needed.
Re: Vicjustice Please I Need To Know by souleymon(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2011
Probability is there for them to ask.This is part of the Visa Charge, Documents Verifications.
If documents,is found fake-it WILL lead a ban of close 10yrs.if u ve submitted docs,then u ve urself to blame
Re: Vicjustice Please I Need To Know by Vicjustice: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2011
meizval:

sir, i want to submitted my university statement of result to the UKBA as proof education in an appeal for a settlement visa, i want to know if when they are verifying,they will ask about my age from the university or all they will ask is if my matriculation number is in the school database and that i actually attended such school ? please urgent response is needed.
   Friend, Do not put yourself into a serious trouble that would affect you for life.
   There are multiple fake declarations and documents that you're going to involve yourself in; (bear in mind that other applicants with just one fake document are caught how much more you with multiple fake ones and false declarations). You can't walk through with that, these people would do anything and go any length to verify your every claim and document before reaching a decision, and in the event that something can not be verified, they would consider such thing as fake and may impose the 10 years ban on you, and you're in a great danger for that.
   If you have already done them, i like to warn you to contact the UKBA authority to cancel your application (that's if it's not yet too late), cancel it (in an attempt) to save yourself from getting the 10 years ban. This is my advice
Re: Vicjustice Please I Need To Know by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
meizval:

One thing I don't get - why do you guys insist on making life harder for yourselves? You're literally asking if it's acceptable to submit fake documents. Why not do things the right way, and get things over and done with?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Response / Any Nairaland Member In Calgary , Canada? / Ireland Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.