Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike (19393 Views)

ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume / ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by peleson1: 8:13pm On May 14
Ah!!

ASUU again!!

Pls sack all ASUU strikers
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by bluefilm: 8:14pm On May 14
Nonsense angry
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Ttipsy(f): 8:21pm On May 14
bluefilm:
Nonsense angry
useless organization
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by CodeTemplar: 8:35pm On May 14
More strikes than Man Utd.
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by UNNGRADUATEEE: 8:44pm On May 14
GreatAchiever1:

You think say Na only for school e dey happen? You think say Na everybody dey go house during strike?, E be like say you no know wetin dey sup for off campus during strike.
Hilltop UNN comes to my mind. During my final year at Hilltop, one night that's where I saw a beautiful lady just wearing a big polo( without bra)that was around her thighs without even wearing pants or bumbshot inside. We both bought food from the same shop, approached her to ask her if everything was okay, she was like she wants air to enter her body.
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Godsonkemz(m): 8:49pm On May 14
E be like say strike dey always hungry ASUU
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Zetty177x: 8:50pm On May 14
Na today?
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Elzazzi: 8:51pm On May 14
OgbeniOja1:
no the governing councils can be politicians, APC party members, there are no educational requirements. some retired profs who are friends of govt sometimes make up governing councils. high ranking party members of the ruling party too but they are the representatives of the president in the university. they have powers to upturn or approve decisions from the v.c.[ after weighing the pros and cons. with a governing council all this increase in fees can be check mated

Ooh I see. Thanks for the Info, just learnt something.

So will each federal university have its own governing council or just one body to oversea all the universities?
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by adecz: 8:53pm On May 14
⭕️⭕️⭕️

Anything concerning education🎓🎓🎓 isn't
taken serious by APC because they are
led by people of questionable academic
credentials ....

Buhari presented fake WAEC certificate,📃

Jagaba who never attended primary
or secondary schools presented doctored
Chicago certificate..📜

⭕️⭕️⭕️
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by tnerro1(m): 9:01pm On May 14
Na una sabi
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by harmony75: 9:50pm On May 14
Useless ASUU just allow these sets to convocate before your useless strike! May God help Nigeria students!
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Yankee101: 10:05pm On May 14
Na everything be strike?
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Matthewdan(m): 10:05pm On May 14
KHAYGOLD:
Long overdue. Please let it be long enough to start and finish my car part apprenticeship.
I was to say this
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by scholes23(m): 10:07pm On May 14
What happened to
Four years course, four years job
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Quest7777: 10:13pm On May 14
[quote author=merits post=129954253][/quote]

Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Agricmoney(m): 11:19pm On May 14
Its so unfortunate that our educational system have been facing so much difficulty in recent times and is affecting our countries work force and impeding on our educational sector from getting to the where it should have been.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by occfx: 11:22pm On May 14
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Celense(m): 11:26pm On May 14
These particular parastatal ain't serious with their lives.
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by ChinemeremFidel: 12:15am On May 15
fuckJones:
Stand up Peter, don't worry. I said I'll help you beg Atiku, what else do you want? "

People are masturbating on Peter Obi case ohh..he's some people nightmare

How did this post concerns Peter Obi?
Omo you are running mental already because of Peter Obi oh

1 Like

Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by nkemjacob2(m): 7:09am On May 15
When this set of group talk. I always have a hate for them.

They are the number one rigger and tool inec use to rig election.

I pray Ur PRAYERS won't be granted

I HATE ASUU
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by James91: 7:19am On May 15
I don't blame them, I blame the useless president we have.
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Ediffizy: 2:30pm On May 15
Gone are days when we would spend months at home just because of ASUU..Dem de take strike like their daily bread.. SMH
Re: ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike by Wellington123: 6:29pm On May 15
Any feedback fine babe wiling to cum chill at my house in Lagos during d strike… hit me up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Autocad Training And Certification Online / ASUU May Call Off Strike. / Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.