Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai (20650 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / The Seven Women Who Made Buhariโ€™s Ministerial List (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DMerciful(m): 10:15pm On May 15
Still deflecting.

No notable person in your family.

You're just a paper tiger
stuffs2002:

Na craze dey worry this one abi na him dey worry craze. See as you take surround your name with craze

Even SLAVES sef dey talk

You would not be able to look me in the eyes if you saw me in real life.
You should be thanking God for nairaland that made it possible for your kind to talk to his betters
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by stuffs2002: 10:19pm On May 15
DMerciful:
Still deflecting.

No notable person in your family.

You're just a paper tiger

Yet I own you
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by patrickcollins: 10:34pm On May 15
Wallade:

You and your generation aren't as intelligent as Tinubu; that is a fact with proofs
Please spare us how he is a first class graduate in Accounting, an Economic guru who made Mobil what they are today, a man that built Lagos by himself but chose to wreck the economy of Nigeria and cause her citizens so much pains

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 11:19pm On May 15
patrickcollins:
Go to the markets and check the prices of goods at when Buhari left and now, people can no longer afford to buy food, Buhari left dollar to naira at 700 it is now 1500 more than double, we retrogressive from first Economy to fourth in Africa when Buhari left we were in first position, the inflation rate has gone up so high and numerous data there showing his failure is transparent for even the blind to see, Tinubu has never achieved anything meaningful since his 1 year in office

Inflation is a regular occurrence in every society or country. I don't understand how inflation has become a yardstick to determine that a government has failed in about a year.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 11:21pm On May 15
ablejesus26:

Your own generation will be very ashamed of you ๐Ÿ˜.

How does this nonsense you wrote change the reality that Tinubu is a big disaster??

Just open mouth whaaa.

The man is just making a mess with any move he makes.
It obvious he never had any plan to fix the mess his Apc created,now instead of make Him leave everything for bubu wey obviously smart pass am,he managed to do more brutal damages than what Nigeria saw in buhari's eight years in office.

It makes no sense to you aswell because you are myopic too.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by portacabin: 11:30pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:

You could have disputed my submissions with facts, but as a BATerian who hates the truth, all you do all day here is engage in insults and displays of stark ignorance.ย 
I can't be a supporter of a drug dealer or a clueless Buhari
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ufotunang: 12:08am On May 16
Renewed shege government.. nigerians really miss Buhari ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DMerciful(m): 2:40am On May 16
Empty vessel
stuffs2002:

Yet I own you
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Image123(m): 4:27am On May 16
Israel07:

Lol... Time will tell indeed, heartless souls. I work hard so I can help a lot of plebs who can no longer afford garri due to the policies of the failures u support but all you do is typed shit all day then... U have nothing good to say about this government either so shove ur enlightenment up ur ass

People spoke just like you over 20years ago when Tinubu was governor of Lagos state. Even 4 years after he was governor. Today they almost worship him because they see that he did the best of all the states.
i have always maintained that the government has to be strong enough to remove the corrupt fuel subsidy and do something about the naira disparity. i also said that it would first bite hard. It's currently biting hard and i don't take your pains lightly. But there's unfortunately no other human way.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ablejesus26(m): 7:04am On May 16
Wallade:

It makes no sense to you aswell because you are myopic too.

It's impossible for anything to make sense to You,the word sense and your head can never have any business as an Apc urchin. You are programed to zombie till you fall๐Ÿ˜.

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ablejesus26(m): 7:07am On May 16
PHAYOL81:
Rufai all out to massage his audience again

@ablejesus26
YOUR picture just show that each successive government has always double the degree of hardship on the citizens, a situation that depicts none of them as saint.

The margin at what We have now is the matter of discuss,how anyone can in such a very short time make an almost irredeemable mess is quite surprising.

Anyone who compares bubu to Tinubu is an hardened hypocrite.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On May 16
patrickcollins:
Free And floating the naira
yes another costly mistake
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 11:31am On May 16
ablejesus26:

It's impossible for anything to make sense to You,the word sense and your head can never have any business as an Apc urchin. You are programed to zombie till you fall๐Ÿ˜.

Complainant, you can keep crying till Jesus comes. This APC government is your faith for the next seven years.

Hate it or enjoy it. Na your choice.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by PHAYOL81: 7:33pm On May 16
ablejesus26:

The margin at what We have now is the matter of discuss,how anyone can in such a very short time make an almost irredeemable mess is quite surprising.

Anyone who compares bubu to Tinubu is an hardened hypocrite.

If this is your opinion, then you should've chosen a better pictorial representative for your claim. The one you displayed portrayed all the leaders as similarly bad with almost similar degree and pattern of hardship inflicted on the populace by each of them. Go through the percentage, that's what you're insinuating unwittingly.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Israel07: 11:23pm On May 16
Image123:

People spoke just like you over 20years ago when Tinubu was governor of Lagos state. Even 4 years after he was governor. Today they almost worship him because they see that he did the best of all the states.
i have always maintained that the government has to be strong enough to remove the corrupt fuel subsidy and do something about the naira disparity. i also said that it would first bite hard. It's currently biting hard and i don't take your pains lightly. But there's unfortunately no other human way.

I can't take someone that wallow in delusion serious.
Fuel subsidy is back and almost double the amount of the last government, Foreign reserve was used to back the Naira too till we called Cardoso out and he admitted it. Both Naira and fuel is subsidized now so what u talking about.
I don't know how old you are, I was still a kid in 1999 to 2007, but I know about Lagos under Fashola and what he accomplished but you are seemingly attributing his accomplishments to Tinubu and that's bullshit. Same Tinubu stopped Jonathan from removing subsidy in 2012 cos of his selfish unpatriotic ambition today he's completely confused on how to go about it. Now you saying there's no other way like subsidy removal is new to Nigerians. He's removed it and put it back after completely making a mess of the whole thing. His only accomplishment so far is plunging people into poverty and starvation then taxing whatever is left on them.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Image123(m): 5:24am On May 17
Israel07:

I can't take someone that wallow in delusion serious.
Fuel subsidy is back and almost double the amount of the last government, Foreign reserve was used to back the Naira too till we called Cardoso out and he admitted it. Both Naira and fuel is subsidized now so what u talking about.
I don't know how old you are, I was still a kid in 1999 to 2007, but I know about Lagos under Fashola and what he accomplished but you are seemingly attributing his accomplishments to Tinubu and that's bullshit. Same Tinubu stopped Jonathan from removing subsidy in 2012 cos of his selfish unpatriotic ambition today he's completely confused on how to go about it. Now you saying there's no other way like subsidy removal is new to Nigerians. He's removed it and put it back after completely making a mess of the whole thing. His only accomplishment so far is plunging people into poverty and starvation then taxing whatever is left on them.

i mentioned a corrupt fuel subsidy and exchange market that promotes rent seeking. Nothing is wrong with subsidy IF you can afford it. Whether it's truly back or not is not the problem. The problem is, is it affordable by the government? It makes sense for some subsidy to be paid so that the price of fuel per liter stays down and doesn't fluctuate every other week, at least till the currency ups and downs become stable. According to reports, the quantity of litres consumed is about half. That's one. The government is making like double of what they were making before, so they have more room to afford payment. That's commonsense. If i double your salary, it's easier for you to afford what you could not.
Thirdly, from the rumors, it's even a different arrangement to pay for the alleged subsidy.
As for Lagos state, like you said, you were young. Tinubu laid the foundation and the masterplan for all that Fashola 'achieved'. Apart from even the masterplan, you need money to do anything significant. Tinubu's government engineered the financial success of Lagos state. If you want to argue about that, then we should not even be talking.
Timing is key. i guess your parents stopped you from driving at some point. It gets to a time that they pray for you to drive. Decisions change. People didn't trust the GEJ administration with funds, they were wasteful to be mild. Also, they could afford to pay subsidy. They were making 'crazy' money. It's unlike a period when subsidy was choking the country with debts. Finally, GEJ had no will power or gumption to stick to a tough decision, Tinubu does. Like i said earlier on, be patient.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ablejesus26(m): 6:53am On May 17
Wallade:

Complainant, you can keep crying till Jesus comes. This APC government is your faith for the next seven years.

Hate it or enjoy it. Na your choice.

Still doesn't change the fact that it is only a zombie who goes praising the same evil structure that's structured to dish out unimaginable level of suffering to him.

If You be pro Apc,you no get any business with sense especially if you dey the low or middle class level.

Zombiesm is never Patriotism.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:45am On May 17
ablejesus26:

Still doesn't change the fact that it is only a zombie who goes praising the same evil structure that's structured to dish out unimaginable level of suffering to him.

If You be pro Apc,you no get any business with sense especially if you dey the low or middle class level.

Zombiesm is never Patriotism.

Once things don't go your way and people don't follow your guide, whatever they do makes no sense to you.

Whatever they do is evil, suffering to you and they are tagged "Zombies" by you.

Again, I say that you have a myopic view on life and events. When you start thinking straight then you can engage in discus objectively.

For now, we avoid discussion of issues with you.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by bionixs: 12:47pm On May 17
ForValour:
ode
anแปฅ mpama
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ForValour: 1:22pm On May 17
bionixs:
anแปฅ mpama
back to sender
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Israel07: 1:58pm On May 17
Image123:

i mentioned a corrupt fuel subsidy and exchange market that promotes rent seeking. Nothing is wrong with subsidy IF you can afford it. Whether it's truly back or not is not the problem. The problem is, is it affordable by the government? It makes sense for some subsidy to be paid so that the price of fuel per liter stays down and doesn't fluctuate every other week, at least till the currency ups and downs become stable. According to reports, the quantity of litres consumed is about half. That's one. The government is making like double of what they were making before, so they have more room to afford payment. That's commonsense. If i double your salary, it's easier for you to afford what you could not.
Thirdly, from the rumors, it's even a different arrangement to pay for the alleged subsidy.
As for Lagos state, like you said, you were young. Tinubu laid the foundation and the masterplan for all that Fashola 'achieved'. Apart from even the masterplan, you need money to do anything significant. Tinubu's government engineered the financial success of Lagos state. If you want to argue about that, then we should not even be talking.
Timing is key. i guess your parents stopped you from driving at some point. It gets to a time that they pray for you to drive. Decisions change. People didn't trust the GEJ administration with funds, they were wasteful to be mild. Also, they could afford to pay subsidy. They were making 'crazy' money. It's unlike a period when subsidy was choking the country with debts. Finally, GEJ had no will power or gumption to stick to a tough decision, Tinubu does. Like i said earlier on, be patient.

All you doing is deflecting from the points I raised and defending Tinubu, I understand he's somewhat a Lord to you. I've had enough of your rhetorics, Bye!
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Splashme: 2:02pm On May 17
I swear
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Splashme: 2:21pm On May 17
Terrible
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ablejesus26(m): 10:17pm On May 17
Wallade:

Once things don't go your way and people don't follow your guide, whatever they do makes no sense to you.

Whatever they do is evil, suffering to you and they are tagged "Zombies" by you.

Again, I say that you have a myopic view on life and events. When you start thinking straight then you can engage in discus objectively.

What other name would be given to supporting same evil APC structure You know deep down is the greatest calamity to befall this Country if not ZOMBIESM?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ablejesus26(m): 10:18pm On May 17
Wallade:

What other name would be given to supporting same evil APC structure You know deep down is the greatest calamity to befall this Country if not ZOMBIESM?

Zombie away common sense all you like in Reality sensible Human beings agree that Apc is the greatest threat to the survival of Nigeria and Nigerians therein.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 10:27am On May 18
ablejesus26:

Zombie away common sense all you like in Reality sensible Human beings agree that Apc is the greatest threat to the survival of Nigeria and Nigerians therein.

Is there any government that has been in the office and you never complained?

You will always be in pain especially because you are selfish and myopic in view.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Image123(m): 10:32am On May 18
Israel07:

All you doing is deflecting from the points I raised and defending Tinubu, I understand he's somewhat a Lord to you. I've had enough of your rhetorics, Bye!

What are the points you raised? As far as i do not agree with your warped view, it will be seen as deflecting. i stick with facts, not sentiments. President Tinubu is the president of Nigeria and all Nigerians, signed and approved by God and all other gods. Nothing you and your lords can do about it till 2031. It is what it is.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ablejesus26(m): 10:13pm On May 18
Wallade:

Is there any government that has been in the office and you never complained?

You will always be in pain especially because you are selfish and myopic in view.

Hahahahaha you will obviously take this zombiec mindset to your grave ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

When a govt is a massive FAILURE like what we have at hand, human beings will call them for what they are,zombies like you can always charge on while the same people who put your daft zombiec head into more suffering and hardship party hard ,no be everybody must be zombie oo zombie like you na๐Ÿ˜
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 10:55pm On May 18
ablejesus26:

Hahahahaha you will obviously take this zombiec mindset to your grave ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

When a govt is a massive FAILURE like what we have at hand, human beings will call them for what they are,zombies like you can always charge on while the same people who put your daft zombiec head into more suffering and hardship party hard ,no be everybody must be zombie oo zombie like you na๐Ÿ˜

Funny enough, Jesus no dey complain but you complain like a frustrated and injured cow.

Change your ablejesus to disabledcomplainer.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ablejesus26(m): 11:00pm On May 18
Wallade:

Funny enough, Jesus no dey complain but you complain like a frustrated and injured cow.

Change your ablejesus to disabledcomplainer.

Yeye dey smell.

Hahaha zombie ooo Zombie you are dying in sefia pain and sorrow bcus I am telling you the bitter truth ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Zombie ooo Zombie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by bionixs: 7:49pm On May 19
ForValour:
back to sender
you are eternally the receiver
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ForValour: 8:22pm On May 19
bionixs:
you are eternally the receiver
How can you be this foolish? what business do I have with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Crisis Deepens / Ajegunleโ€™s 'One Million Boys' Arrested By Police In Lagos / Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.