Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai (20643 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Mummyfour(f): 12:09pm On May 15
oyeb15:
My business is crumbling. Patronage is low couple with high cost of production.

Black Soap is what most people are using to succeed now but I can't.

I can't eat my tomorrow today but the suffering of today now is making me doubt d assurance of tomorrow.

Somebody save us. We need a hero.
how do you mean black soap. Please explain
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by BadBradley: 12:22pm On May 15
Paraman:
Is this not the thing that was fighting policemen after breaking a law in Lagos state
and that about that?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Image123(m): 12:28pm On May 15
Israel07:

Kindly enlightened me on how he plan on building this ur imaginary skyscraper?
By borrowing? Taxing Nigerians to death? I want to know. Electricity subsidy removed yet no stable electricity, Fuel subsidy is back and almost double the amount he met it yet fuel is scarce at #850, Naira is on a free fall since Cardoso was called out for depleting our foreign reserve to back Naira, he stopped and Naira has been on a free fall since then. Insecurity is taking a more sophisticated level in Nigeria where bandits tax farmers as they like, rape and kill at will. Agricultural output is low, the economy is shrinking. So where's skyscraper going to come from? The foundation is a very bad one I wonder how it will carry it if at all.

Time will tell, you are not ready for enlightenment.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by KGREAT(m): 12:35pm On May 15
Go and sit down. You talk too much joo
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by drmikeadams(m): 12:40pm On May 15
Paraman:
Once Tinubu government can make the naira gain value against the dollar and stabilize it, cost of goods and services will fall.

The economy and security situation is presently bad but Tinubu is on the right path
grin jokers
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by OfficialAPCNig: 12:42pm On May 15
What makes Tinubu supporters think the post is about Tinubu? It seems they have realised that their saviour is a gross failure

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Johncarlo07: 12:43pm On May 15
helinues:
Another Bitter Rufai Oseni

All you enemies of Nigeria shall be disgraced with Nigeria progressing during your life time

You want to be vindicated with your evil wishes yet complaining of hardship, how confused can you people be.

Make una continue blaming government for all una woes as if government dey put food for masses's table.

The chronic losers dem

Imagine opening his yeye mouth saying this failure, imagine this Abuke Oshin oo, thunder fire your mouth there.

Look at dis slowpoke supporting a failed government.
Have been saying it: most Agbadorians are bunch of dunderheads 🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by drsibz66(m): 12:47pm On May 15
thesicilian:
I don't care for this guy's brand of journalism, it's not a journalism of patriotism but of hatred. And sooner or later it's going to come back to bite him in the ass

Is he suppose to love Tinubu for the present state of the country ? You can decide to love your oppressor.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by drsibz66(m): 12:50pm On May 15
Paraman:
I don't agree Tinubu is failing

Hmmm... who get mouth odour nor dey ever know.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Ebeano49(m): 12:52pm On May 15
Even the Agbadorians didnt expect things to get this bad under Tinubu. Shame wont allow them to admit it
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by bitingcool: 12:56pm On May 15
Paraman:
Is this not the thing that was fighting policemen after breaking a law in Lagos state

Is that the only thing you have against him? try something else from your emp..tyness
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by drsibz66(m): 12:57pm On May 15
forgiveness:

Such a .....how can you judge who is yet to complete his first year in his first term with someone who had 8 years? This guy is doesn't need this attention just to cash out.

My guy you must be a fool. Your girl friend you haven't seen in a year has been confirmed pregnant but you said you want to wait till you see her naked in bed with another man before you can confirm she is cheating. I sorry for you. Be waiting for 8yrs
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Electorate: 1:00pm On May 15
Nyamiriflathed:

Buhari spent 8 years in power. Tinubu is just one year.
This kind of statement is what you get when an agricultural graduate is employed to do work of journalists.

The first year of every newly elected President is always the best. If this is the best year of Tinubu's Presidency then expect hell for the next three or seven years.

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by nlreserve: 1:02pm On May 15
Wallade:

Call me whatever it is your pain not mine.
Aaah aaah! Na so u dey easily chicken. Out? I thought you've got something upstairs to engage me grin
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by wealthyvic1: 1:25pm On May 15
thesicilian:
I don't care for this guy's brand of journalism, it's not a journalism of patriotism but of hatred. And sooner or later it's going to come back to bite him in the ass
Keep your dirty mouth shut
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ezewealth(m): 1:29pm On May 15
oyeb15:
Gaari 1500per rubber. I waiting to see dat 8 cap or cloth on anyone .
Did u say garri is 1,500?. Joke!!, a rubber painter of garri is 3,500 red, 3000k white. The populace of this country haven't recognized the kind of shit we are into. One full grown young man accosted me yesterday, begging me to buy him food. I hardly pretty ppl nowadays but the young man plight touched me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by freemi(m): 1:31pm On May 15
Paraman:
yes he is so?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Honestey: 1:31pm On May 15
I can feel his frustration, his salary no longer remains to carry olosho. Kikikikikk! Your frustrations is just beginning.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by freemi(m): 1:32pm On May 15
thesicilian:
e pain am
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by PointZerom: 1:40pm On May 15
thesicilian:

A slave that sees the chains in his neck as a beauty bracelets will remain irredeemable.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DMerciful(m): 1:42pm On May 15
Moronica
stuffs2002:

Obi can never be president of Nigeria for the following reasons.
1) He is 3rd class citizen and is not fit to rule over real Nigerians
2) He and his horde of OBIDIENTS are too DUMB&DAFT to understand how politics in Nigeria works
3) He is too bigoted with deep hatred for Muslims
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DMerciful(m): 1:43pm On May 15
Leave cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
Basic123:

OBI that is a clout chaser!
He will always be popular but not enough to make him president.

Even Sabinus is popular but he will fail if he tries to become president
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DMerciful(m): 1:44pm On May 15
The wirk starts now!
Wallade:

Obi will have another chance to test his popularity in 2027.

Rest, pro Obi man!
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DMerciful(m): 1:45pm On May 15
There's what is called comparative analysis. You compare the 1st year of Jonathan, Buhari and Tinubu.

If you do this, Tinubu is a monumental failure
Wallade:

He owes you no explanation of his workings. If you are quick to judge him within a year and compare his government to that of Buhari who served for 8 years.

Then you can't objectively see progress or potentials. You are blind to prospects.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Fujiyama: 2:09pm On May 15
stepaside1:

Yes, they have enjoyed freebies previously but I can see efforts at curtailing them though there is a long way to go and we should keep reminding them. I am happy about the decisions to limit entourages on trips and the one that VIPs must pay tolls at airports. There is a lot to go and these can be done in parallel.

^^^
undecided

No.

A google search or even a Nairaland search will set you straight.

https://www.nairaland.com/7972671/tinubu-violates-own-directive-reducing

In mid-January 2024, less than 1 week after his half hearted directive on limiting entourages, BAT breached his own rules on an official trip to Owerri. His advance party had at least 30 individuals. The main travel body had at least 25 individuals. I was always poor at sums so add the two and give me the total.

Meanwhile, his then week old directive had specified 25 individuals as the maximum for local trips. undecided

I have said it once and I have said it a thousand times. A man cannot give what he doesn't have. He just can't.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by TimiRume(f): 2:12pm On May 15
shanktang:

He was a Nigerian before he became a journalist and still is a Nigerian despite he is a journalist.
He is not superhuman, he is equally feeling the heat and he has a right to speak.
The likes of you can pretend in public and cry in your closet, suffering and yet smiling burning inside, just know that nobody care about your lies and cover ups any more, and a time will come when you will all hide your heads in shame.
Amen πŸ™
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by poiZon: 2:33pm On May 15
thesicilian:
How much is fuel?
R they still paying subsidy?

How much is dollar exchanging with naira?

How much is Garri?
How much is beans, rice and indomie?
These R staples eaten majorly by commoners....

Has Tinubu address Nigerians since he resumed work?

Tinubu is a disgrace to yorubas...
If he were to be an ibibio man, we would have exiled him since...
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Major1984(m): 2:43pm On May 15
ForValour:
Nothing can make Buhari look like a star, Buhari is a massive failure.
Buhari regime is 100 times better than Tinubu regime in all ramifications.When Buhari was in power fuel is 200 naira per litre dollar is 600 naira equivalent.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 2:45pm On May 15
[quote author=DMerciful post=129966386]There's what is called comparative analysis. You compare the 1st year of Jonathan, Buhari and Tinubu.

If you do this, Tinubu is a monumental failure[/quotshow the proof. I want to see the analysis for Year 1 for all the three presidents
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DMerciful(m): 2:52pm On May 15
Is that not why you have a smart phone and internet?

Use google, don't expect me to spoonfeed you. You talking as if you're new in Nigeria
Wallade:
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 2:53pm On May 15
DMerciful:
Is that not why you have a smart phone and internet?

Use google, don't expect me to spoonfeed you. You talking as if you're new in Nigeria

grin I laugh in afrikaaan
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by stuffs2002: 3:04pm On May 15
DMerciful:
Moronica

The truth hurts abi?

Kiss the truth because the most bitter person in Nigeria called Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oladun Aderonke Morolayo Resigns As Aide Of To Mimiko / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Anambra 2021: See INEC's Exempting Soludo And Valentine Ozigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.