Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,602 members, 7,847,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai (20593 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ForValour: 10:35am On May 15
godwon01:
Honestly, Buhari will be happy anywhere he is now. He has ounce said that by the time I leave this power , you will be looking for me. There is massive differences between this government and Buhari government. They are all monumental failures.
Anyone looking for Buhari is a fool. Tinubu's problem is that his policies are done without proper planning but some of these policies are actually good in the long run. Buhari wasted 8 years.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ForValour: 10:37am On May 15
bionixs:
maga
ode
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by GlobeTrotter2: 10:38am On May 15
Nyamiriflathed:

Buhari spent 8 years in power. Tinubu is just one year.
This kind of statement is what you get when an agricultural graduate is employed to do work of journalists.
when Buhari was one year in office it wasn't this bad.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by jayce232: 10:38am On May 15
jazzman7711:
It is the height of illiteracy and buffoonery to condemn as ''failed'' a govt that has barely been in office ONE YEAR.

To think that this came from a man who calls himself a 'journalist' is truly shocking, and demonstrates the depths to which certain desperate malcontents will fall to demonstrate their idiocy in this country.
Please shut your trap!
Is one year not enough time to start seeing positive signs? Fuel is now selling for 1k & yet we are still borrowing! The kind of suffering Nigerians have been subjected to within this one year is more than Jonathan & Buhari entire rule combined. You people don't have shame!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by CheapHomes1: 10:44am On May 15
stepaside1:

Yes, they have enjoyed freebies previously but I can see efforts at curtailing them though there is a long way to go and we should keep reminding them. I am happy about the decisions to limit entourages on trips and the one that VIPs must pay tolls at airports. There is a lot to go and these can be done in parallel.

na another you de talk oh. pls read again and answer based on what you were asked. tinubu, his vice, his ministers, legislators, governors, top brass in the military enjoy free feeding, free accommodation, free transportation, free medical care, free internet, free dstv, free phone calls all at home and abroad.

pls which tough decision has tinubu made to stop these freebies? are these freebies sustainable?

what are the tough decisions you say tinubu has taken regarding subsidy and forex and how were they corrupt and unsustainable?

what are the tough decisions you say tinubu has taken for the sake of the future?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by symbianDON(m): 10:45am On May 15
RonuFools:

Cry me a river
sea
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by TerrouMuda: 10:48am On May 15
oyeb15:
My business is crumbling. Patronage is low couple with high cost of production.

Black Soap is what most people are using to succeed now but I can't.

I can't eat my tomorrow today but the suffering of today now is making me doubt d assurance of tomorrow.

Somebody save us. We need a Hero.
THAT'S WHERE HERO OBI COMES IN.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Snowx: 10:56am On May 15
thesicilian:
I don't care for this guy's brand of journalism, it's not a journalism of patriotism but of hatred. And sooner or later it's going to come back to bite him in the ass

You talking arrant nonsense..Consist of bullshit?!
Is Tinubu a failure or not? You guyz allow bigotry to destroy you..what a pathetic situation..coz your tribesman is on the seat you can't say things the way it is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Emma1Oj(m): 10:58am On May 15
thesicilian:
I don't care for this guy's brand of journalism, it's not a journalism of patriotism but of hatred. And sooner or later it's going to come back to bite him in the ass
y do you pple hate truth with passion?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Uchemus(m): 10:59am On May 15
Paraman:
Is this not the thing that was fighting policemen after breaking a law in Lagos state

So what does this have to do with the fact that Tinubu is a failure? Aren't you tired of suffering?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Emma1Oj(m): 11:00am On May 15
ForValour:
Nothing can make Buhari look like a star, Buhari is a massive failure.
but your brother "Mr emi lo kan" has made it look dat way
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:02am On May 15
helinues:
Another Bitter Rufai Oseni

All you enemies of Nigeria shall be disgraced with Nigeria progressing during your life time

You want to be vindicated with your evil wishes yet complaining of hardship, how confused can you people be.

Make una continue blaming government for all una woes as if government dey put food for masses's table.

The chronic losers dem

Imagine opening his yeye mouth saying this failure, imagine this Abuke Oshin oo, thunder fire your mouth there.

Please be quiet!" What is the role of government? Is the true enemy of Nigeria the corrupt party known as APC, implementing policies that suffocate Nigerians, or the people who suffer and cry out? Do you believe that the small amount they pay you to defend them online justifies their actions? By defending them, you are contributing to the harm of our country and becoming the real enemy. Do you think that if the price of rice goes back to 8k, Nigerians won't be happy? Or if we have constant power supply without having to constantly buy pms or pay #900, do you think people will revolt against it? The only ones who would revolt against these improvements are the wicked politicians and their followers like you who have something to gain, like The Osun Man who has used Alpha-Beta to exploit Lagos and is now in Abuja
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Snowx: 11:02am On May 15
helinues:
Another Bitter Rufai Oseni

All you enemies of Nigeria shall be disgraced with Nigeria progressing during your life time

You want to be vindicated with your evil wishes yet complaining of hardship, how confused can you people be.

Make una continue blaming government for all una woes as if government dey put food for masses's table.

The chronic losers dem

Imagine opening his yeye mouth saying this failure, imagine this Abuke Oshin oo, thunder fire your mouth there.

Why you dey para like this.. Tinubu Is a blatant failure..where is lie in what Oseni just said..bigot
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Bizibi(m): 11:04am On May 15
Hakeem66:
lies
honestly that is the reality,if obi was the president you would have seen the extent of the damage of buhari administration.the stealing was monumental
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Jaylord12(m): 11:05am On May 15
Paraman:
Is this not the thing that was fighting policemen after breaking a law in Lagos state

I was taken aback my this present government to be honest....we can't be living our lives on hope hope when we know things can turn around if He(president) so wished....Buhari is no comparison to Tinubu when it comes to making giant achievements but am thinking aloud; what has happened to the might leadership prowess Mr president possess?...
I Least expected all this economy brouhaha from jagaban....God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by xman4u: 11:05am On May 15
between BUHARINOMICS and TINUBUNOMICS, which one is better?? you most choose one!!!
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Paraman: 11:11am On May 15
Jaylord12:

I was taken aback my this present government to be honest....we can't be living our lives on hope hope when we know things can turn around if He(president) so wished....Buhari is no comparison to Tinubu when it comes to making giant achievements but am thinking aloud; what has happened to the might leadership prowess Mr president possess?...
I Least expected all this economy brouhaha from jagaban....God bless Nigeria
Once Tinubu government can make the naira gain value against the dollar and stabilize it, cost of goods and services will fall.

The economy and security situation is presently bad but Tinubu is on the right path
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by nlreserve: 11:11am On May 15
Wallade:

On yes, it depends on what angle you choose to look.

You are looking from the bitter and frustrated angle.
so, which angle are u looking from? Sweet angle I guess. Lol! Enemies of Nigeria pretending to be lovers of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by greatseed: 11:13am On May 15
Paraman:
It's kuku the idiot! Who talks with an uncouth mouth assive he even understands wot governance is all about! Hos analysis are mostly dumb. Argues with Rotus odiri & Akerejola assive he knows it all. Dumb thing
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by OredoPikin: 11:16am On May 15
DMerciful:
If Tilumbu has been working, Obi wouldn't be this popular.

The more Tilumbu makes Nigerians suffer, the more they wish for Obi.

I'm sure you know this so rather than keep attacking Obi, let him show workings
Exactly
If Tinubu has been working
Many Nigerians will naturally forget his past and Obi wont have been this popular.

All these attacks on Obi and all these yoruba and igbo banter on daily basis wont have been necessary

But because Tinubu has failed, propaganda must be used to deviate people's attention from the real issues
But it is not even working

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Israel07: 11:16am On May 15
LLSAINT:
It is clear you are a keyboard juvenile
Can't imagine you do not know the simple definition of journalism
LMAO to hear journalism of patriotism
Only from your mouth I have heard such

Lmao 🤣... This forum na cruise, bunch of illetrates and kids. Better logout so u won't have to engage low life's roaming seun's platform of bigotry
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:18am On May 15
helinues:
The Obidients should be ready for what is about to come. Freedom of speech is allowed but reckless, inciting or insulting speech would no longer be tolerated.

No time to massage anyone's ego again

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go rest should also forget about sleeping

I have always been apolitical and I never really cared about politicians, I only pray Nigeria should be better. But I was witness to what Apc government did to Jonathan's government, his government was 500% better than what we have today yet you guys made a mess of him even though he never fought back and allowed a free and fair elections. All of a sudden you guys seem to have become very wise in ur wiles as not been able to take a pinch of a dose you gave out

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Ulogwe1: 11:21am On May 15
I said it some days ago. This Government is making BUHARI looks like a Genius.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by zombieHUNTER: 11:22am On May 15
thesicilian:

Is he lying?

Buhari paid subsidy
Tinubu is paying subsidy

look at Nigeria today, look at the economy, look at the Naira
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Madups(m): 11:32am On May 15
Buhari na super star. Baba don already do im 8 years mean while nothing sure for tinubu yet.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Image123(m): 11:32am On May 15
LoLz, this kids don't know anything. No wonder Tinubu easily is master and will probably be for decades if God spares his life and tarries. Tinubu is building the foundation for a better country. It's like pulling down the one story building that was there to build a skyscraper. He's digging when you were expecting him to have made a boys quarters to the building.
Similar things happened in Lagos and people were calling him names then. Today, they can see the long game. He's taken the bold and tough decisions early enough before election season.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 11:34am On May 15
nlreserve:
so, which angle are u looking from? Sweet angle I guess. Lol! Enemies of Nigeria pretending to be lovers of Nigeria.

Call me whatever it is your pain not mine.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Israel07: 11:35am On May 15
stepaside1:
Rufai talks like someone with lack of long term view. The wasteful and unsustainable subsidies and corrupt official exchange rate regimes that past govts have been unable to take tough decisions about. Now we have someone with the balls to take that decision for future sake and someone is talking like a primary school student.

You are aware that Tinubu pays subsidy almost double the amount he made it and also backed the Naira with our foreign reserve after floating it ryt? Why do you guys just lie to yourselves? Don't you have families and little children at home? Since Cardoso was called out on depleting our foreign reserve to back Naira which he admitted Naira has been on a free fall, fuel is subsidized yet at almost #900 per liter so what long term view are you talking about? Be humane please... People are suffering
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ncoolsome(m): 11:43am On May 15
Nyamiriflathed:

Buhari spent 8 years in power. Tinubu is just one year.
This kind of statement is what you get when an agricultural graduate is employed to do work of journalists.

If we compare Buharis 1yr and that of Tinubu, Buhari is still better??
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Israel07: 11:44am On May 15
Image123:
LoLz, this kids don't know anything. No wonder Tinubu easily is master and will probably be for decades if God spares his life and tarries. Tinubu is building the foundation for a better country. It's like pulling down the one story building that was there to build a skyscraper. He's digging when you were expecting him to have made a boys quarters to the building.
Similar things happened in Lagos and people were calling him names then. Today, they can see the long game. He's taken the bold and tough decisions early enough before election season.

Kindly enlightened me on how he plan on building this ur imaginary skyscraper?
By borrowing? Taxing Nigerians to death? I want to know. Electricity subsidy removed yet no stable electricity, Fuel subsidy is back and almost double the amount he met it yet fuel is scarce at #850, Naira is on a free fall since Cardoso was called out for depleting our foreign reserve to back Naira, he stopped and Naira has been on a free fall since then. Insecurity is taking a more sophisticated level in Nigeria where bandits tax farmers as they like, rape and kill at will. Agricultural output is low, the economy is shrinking. So where's skyscraper going to come from? The foundation is a very bad one I wonder how it will carry it if at all.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by yarimo(m): 11:59am On May 15
Lemos14:

He is a well employed person and his source of livelihood is legitimate. He is not a nuisance like you that just finished youth service and collects crumbs just because you dont know your left from your right.
he is not a nuisance to bitter Obidients 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by AyoThanni(m): 12:05pm On May 15
Oseni again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Nigeria And I am Broken / Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State / Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.