Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) (7325 Views)

Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Folarin Coker & Wife, Aisha Rimi Diverted N3bn From Lagos State Account - EFCC / I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) by Bomaking(m): 12:39pm On May 15
Bad leadership cheesy
Re: Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) by Charly68: 12:48pm On May 15
Same man we learnt is owing 7 months salary to Abian work force is calling somebody a.bad name for fraud...these men are thesame . Their poverty mentality is something else. Why are the politicians like this?
Re: Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) by 9japride(m): 1:46pm On May 15
yarimo:
as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us
[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt if you are truly a Nigerian? So the situation of country won't affect you.
You and that moniker that call itself Hel*nus don't have any connection with Nigeria.
Even if a pig comes out for the post of the president, you both will fully support it just to deprive others of good governance. It's beyond cruise catching that a suppose human being will consistently be supporting wickedness for many years.
This is the reason I don't believe in repentant Boko haram, they fully know what they are doing and will keep doing it.
I don't take you all serious. That's why not everyone that dress well in public is truly normal.
Re: Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) by peculiar2233: 3:38pm On May 15
yarimo:
Ask your parents that is if you have responsible parents
E pain am 😆😆😆
Werey omo ale
Re: Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) by odudueffiom(m): 4:02pm On May 15
Until be start using street justice on corrupt politicians the trend will not stop,
No wonder his stomach grew every year, abia can now breathe

Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics / 5 Guys Drug And Gang Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos / Supreme Court Sentences A PHCN Staff To Death By Hanging

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8