Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,402 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie (22813 Views)

Imagine If Every Governor Stopped Opposing Candidates From Campaigning Like Wike / Every Governor To Start Declaring Public Holiday For Tinubu Rallies? / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:10pm On May 14
I can't remember Omehia fighting Odili
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by LegendHero(m): 9:12pm On May 14
Kukutente23:

It is you who don't know what you're saying.
I'm terms of contribution to the economy, that oil and gas you people keep talking about, over 70% of it pass through Rivers ports to bring in dollars and revenue for Nigeria.
Lagos ports cannot boast of 70% contribution to Nigeria's revenue

You see how you got F9? Is Rivers port a creation of Rivers state government? Is the crude oil in rivers a creation of the Rivers state government?

I specifically mentioned what Rivers state government since 1999 achieved and you’re talking about ports.

Now if we are to now count head to head for all infrastructure whether FG/State, will Rivers be able to measure?

What is the total revenue from port service in Rivers state compared to Lagos?

What is the contribution of Rivers oil to the GDP of Nigeria itself compared to Lagos?

Where is Rivers version of state/private sponsored seaport and how much investment have Rivers attracted in the magnitude of Lekki FTZ?

Where is Rivers version of Eko Atlantic? Where is Rivers version of Lagos light rail which is by far what most sub-national in Africa can afford?

What is the total FDI that River state bring compare to Lagos?

Which government agency in Rivers is as robust as LAMATA and even the usual Lagos RRS formation?

Bro nothing spectacular in Rivers that can make it go head to head with Lagos when you speak about Government impact.

1 Like

Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Caleb15(m): 9:16pm On May 14
jamesversion:

Be sensible for once in your life. If you don't have anything reasonable to type, then type nothing.

The siting governor have been on Efcc fraud list before been a governor, the people of the state still voted for him, bros i know what i'm talking about. Selah
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On May 14
jahsharon:

The age of Methuselah cannot be compared to the wisdom of Solomon, but I am still older than lazy youths like you who knows nothing more than WWW- Weed Wine Women
Rest!
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by PHIPEX(m): 9:20pm On May 14
What about Edo state?
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Oju4190: 9:20pm On May 14
Rivers state is under a curse

Let Rivers state especially the ikweres return does houses dey seize from the Igbos after the Biafra war.

Look Lagos and Kano dey return does property dat belongs to the Igbos immediately after the war.Some indigenes even kept the rentage of such houses,after the war handed it to the Igbos when dey return back to dose states

Rivers indigenes especially the so called ikweres landlord dat don't know how block is been moulded should ask of forgiveness.

If not this is how dey will continue fighting Dem selves.

2 Likes

Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by onuman: 9:21pm On May 14
It's instigated because of crude oyel in the state. Divide and conquer and rule policy of Nigeria did not start in 1999 in the old Eastern region. It started way back in 1967 with creation of Rivers and Cross River States out of the old Eastern region.
After the creation of the two states, Northern military Generals and politicians seized all the multi billion Dollar oil Wells in the region.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Betanaija42moro: 9:22pm On May 14
jahsharon:
Fake Pastor is afraid of taking sides. Tell us, what side are you?

10% Tithe + 20% Offering = 30% Salary of every church member. You will soon go to do that armed robbery wey dey your eyes.

As Emilokan Tinubu won despite all your predictions like football betting, I expect that the idiots attending your business center would have asked you for explanation, but idiots don't think.

Na Ogun go kee your Mama.

I salute you again Rev Fr Mbaka, the only Man of God that has successfully prophesied the winner of three consecutive Presidential elections despite the noise by the idiots and nincompoops. His Church was closed and he was suspended for saying what God told him, yet he refused to backtrack because he knows the God that he serves.

Rev Fr Mbaka said Goatluck Jonathan will not return to Aso Rock in 2015, it came to pass. Rev Fr Mbaka said Atikulation and Obituary will be humiliated by Buhari in 2019, and it came to pass. Rev Fr Mbaka said Bitter Obituary will never ever sleep in Aso Rock, the cursed children of hate and bitterness moved against him, he was suspended by the politicalized church leadership and his church was closed, yet Bitter Obituary was humiliated at the election because God's Will will always come to pass
Yoruba Muslim spotted
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by thomasjoe(m): 9:24pm On May 14
Pastor ,So you know this and still cannot deliver the state ? Spits!

ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7SqSCke5-g
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by onuman: 9:25pm On May 14
phorget:

Unfortunately Mbaka didn't forsee the shege ahead after election.

Mbaka?
From Buhari to Tinubu to present Imo state gov who Mbaka foresaw their coming; all have proved to be disaster.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by biafranrealson: 9:36pm On May 14
Everything you termed it spiritual
The next thing now is to convey statewide prayer and Deliverance where you will bill SIM
Must you cash out in every situation?
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:49pm On May 14
Some people that call themselves pastors have problems with their mouth. How is the issue in Rivers spiritual. If the preceding Governor misbehave during his tenure, the succeeding Governor have the right to discipline him.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by jamesversion: 9:52pm On May 14
Caleb15:

The siting governor have been on Efcc fraud list before been a governor, the people of the state still voted for him, bros i know what i'm talking about. Selah

You believe Riverians voted for Tinubu? No, we didn't. Same way Wike rigged in Tinubu is same way he rigged in Fubara. That is why I have no sympathy towards Fubara cos ordinarily he shouldn't be Governor of Rivers state.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Caleb15(m): 9:57pm On May 14
jamesversion:

You believe Riverians voted for Tinubu? No, we didn't. Same way Wike rigged in Tinubu is same way he rigged in Fubara. That is why I have no sympathy towards Fubara cos ordinarily he shouldn't be Governor of Rivers state.

Thank you, Now mordify your last quote to me. Selah
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by nony43(m): 9:58pm On May 14
jahsharon:

10% Tithe + 20% Offering = 30% Salary of every church member. You will soon go to do that armed robbery wey dey your eyes.

As Emilokan Tinubu won despite all your predictions like football betting, I expect that the idiots attending your business center would have asked you for explanation, but idiots don't think.

I salute you again Rev Fr Mbaka, the only Man of God that has successfully prophesied the winner of three consecutive Presidential elections despite the noise by the idiots and nincompoops. His Church was closed and he was suspended for saying what God told him, yet he refused to backtrack because he knows the God that he serves.

Rev Fr Mbaka said Goatluck Jonathan will not return to Aso Rock in 2015, it came to pass. Rev Fr Mbaka said Atikulation and Obituary will be humiliated by Buhari in 2019, and it came to pass. Rev Fr Mbaka said Bitter Obituary will never ever sleep in Aso Rock, the cursed children of hate and bitterness moved against him, he was suspended by the politicalized church leadership and his church was closed, yet Bitter Obituary was humiliated at the election because God's Will will always come to pass

Bitter man , the Same Mbaka that said Buhari will save Nigeria and hope is all IMO state needs very bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by SoNature(m): 10:01pm On May 14
jahsharon:

BATerians are hailing Mbaka. The day he says something you don't like, he suddenly becomes IPOB. It's only who doesn't understand the modus operandi of APC miscreants by now.

By the way, a preacher isn't supposed to take anyone's side. He's supposed to insist that the right thing be done. Wike should focus on the FCT; he's no longer the governor there.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by ClearFlair: 10:02pm On May 14
jahsharon:

Better go and eat and stop typing nonsense up and down.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by SisterAnn(f): 10:05pm On May 14
jahsharon:

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Jamie248: 10:07pm On May 14
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by jUeLiZ: 10:10pm On May 14
PlasmaTV:

Shurrup
don't shut him up. He does have a point...
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by UKEMY(m): 10:15pm On May 14
jahsharon:

Hope you have paid your house rent?
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Kukutente23: 10:27pm On May 14
LegendHero:

You see how you got F9? Is Rivers port a creation of Rivers state government? Is the crude oil in rivers a creation of the Rivers state government?

I specifically mentioned what Rivers state government since 1999 achieved and you’re talking about ports.

Now if we are to now count head to head for all infrastructure whether FG/State, will Rivers be able to measure?

What is the total revenue from port service in Rivers state compared to Lagos?

What is the contribution of Rivers oil to the GDP of Nigeria itself compared to Lagos?

Where is Rivers version of state/private sponsored seaport and how much investment have Rivers attracted in the magnitude of Lekki FTZ?

Where is Rivers version of Eko Atlantic? Where is Rivers version of Lagos light rail which is by far what most sub-national in Africa can afford?

What is the total FDI that River state bring compare to Lagos?

Which government agency in Rivers is as robust as LAMATA and even the usual Lagos RRS formation?

Bro nothing spectacular in Rivers that can mLake it go head to head with Lagos when you speak about Government impact.
Rivers crude oil is its natural resource and not a creation of any govt. If rivers was in a sane country where they are free to control their resources, it will easily be the richest state in Nigeria as it was in the colonial Times.
Rivers gives Nigeria over 60% of its revenue. As a matter of fact, Lagos is known for imports. The and imports that's claimed to be killing the naira while Onne is exclusively for oil exports that brings in forex that strengthens our reserves. Most of the FDI that comes into Lagos is still oil and gas based and the oil is in Rivers not Lagos. For example, if Mobil open a new oilfield, on their books, it will be termed FDI against their headquarters in Lagos.
Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport are private investments. They have nothing to do with the state. Onne port is a free trade zone like Lekki and does far more volume than it.
Lagos rail took 24 years and uncountable loans to achieve. PH rail is still ongoing as well. So there's nothing in rail to make Lagos better than PH.
LAMATA is simply a state transport service. What does it matter that it's called LAMATA? What value does that add to anything?
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by saysoo: 10:38pm On May 14
Oga,
Please Amaechi did not fight anybody, not Odili bimo.
Take your fake talks to your church alone.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by LegendHero(m): 10:59pm On May 14
Kukutente23:

Rivers crude oil is its natural resource and not a creation of any govt. If rivers was in a sane country where they are free to control their resources, it will easily be the richest state in Nigeria as it was in the colonial Times.
Rivers was never the richest state at any time, not even the colonial times. Do you know what is called “Colonial times”? What metrics made Rivers the richest state? What crude did they exported during colonial period?

Rivers gives Nigeria over 60% of its revenue. As a matter of fact, Lagos is known for imports. The and imports that's claimed to be killing the naira while Onne is exclusively for oil exports that brings in forex that strengthens our reserves. Most of the FDI that comes into Lagos is still oil and gas based and the oil is in Rivers not Lagos. For example, if Mobil open a new oilfield, on their books, it will be termed FDI against their headquarters in Lagos.

You are just saying nonsense. Most FDI that comes into Lagos is not Oil and gas based. Infact, overall wise, Oil and Gas usually constitute the lowest capital importation into Nigeria compared to Banking and general production. Before you talk to me, always have your facts.

Below is the share of sector and the capital imports.

Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport are private investments. They have nothing to do with the state. Onne port is a free trade zone like Lekki and does far more volume than it.
They are public/private partnerships, you clearly don’t even know what you say. Lagos state hold 20% stake in the Lekki seaport. How can you compare that to Onne port that has no input of Rivers state government?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/when-lekki-deep-seaport-sets-sail/

Lagos rail took 24 years and uncountable loans to achieve. PH rail is still ongoing as well. So there's nothing in rail to make Lagos better than PH.
LAMATA is simply a state transport service. What does it matter that it's called LAMATA? What value does that add to anything?
Even if the rail took 5000 years, what we have right now in Lagos is that they have the blue and red line rail, an infrastructure which Rivers can never boast of yet. LAMATA innovated the BRT system and the brainchild behind the LAGferry and rail. I mentioned them so you can understand how government creation function in Lagos compared to Rivers.

You have a penchant for straw man argument. The initial bone of contention was about Lagos and Rivers state government and what achievement they’ve been able to effect in their states for 24 years period.

It will take someone suffering from chronic delusion to ever say Lagos governors haven’t performed far far far spectacularly well than Rivers governor when you talk about the mega projects and investments they’ve brought to their states.

Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Sniper101(m): 11:23pm On May 14
LegendHero:
A state like Rivers should be competing with Lagos in all metrics of development but reverse is the case. But Rivers people like it that way so it’s good.

SMH

...compete with Lagos because once upon a time Rivers state was the Capital of Nigeria as Lagos was ??
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by thomasjoe(m): 1:46am On May 15
*What's the use of always playing the victim card ?*
What if we now also say Let the Igbos return all they looted during the war ...especially in the current Edo state . . . They looted the central bank of Nigeria in Akpakpava road in Benin city and should return the money .

Without the consent of the Midwest , they left the Biafra land and attacked the Midwest without provocation and we're en route to Lagos for reasons beat known to them ...this is after their brother Aguyi ironsi forced the unification decree and abolished regional system of govt in Nigeria. I could go on and on but what's the need of playing the victim card . ?
Oju4190:
Rivers state is under a curse

Let Rivers state especially the ikweres return does houses dey seize from the Igbos after the Biafra war.

Look Lagos and Kano dey return does property dat belongs to the Igbos immediately after the war.Some indigenes even kept the rentage of such houses,after the war handed it to the Igbos when dey return back to dose states

Rivers indigenes especially the so called ikweres landlord dat don't know how block is been moulded should ask of forgiveness.

If not this is how dey will continue fighting Dem selves.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by drololaaof: 4:32am On May 15
123yes:
Hope you are no 1 pastor in rivers state. You failed as a pastor for not delivering the state from spiritual problems by now.
I like your comment what is the essence your spiritual gift if your state cannot benefit from it like the people of Jericho did asking Elusha to heal their land .
Ot is time we ask our faith \ sign and wonders\ miracle performers to heal our land . Not big bill board that says IYANU ASELE.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by efemena5050(m): 4:46am On May 15
This one want to use disguise to cash out now knowing fully well that Africans forget their brains when u tell them their issues is spiritual
.......if one reasons objectively u will come to realize that there is nothing spiritual anywhere but greed and selfishness working..........two people went into close doors to make an agreement about power later both felt the agreement was not being meet or lopsided ....now this one said the case is Spiritual how......
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by efemena5050(m): 4:57am On May 15
smartemperor042:
Talking rubbish ontop borrowed data!

I blame MTN!

u tht is not talking Rubbish and u tht have enough data .....clap for urself ....wat the person u quoted said was objective enough for the descerning but since ur marginal propensity of articulation is rather to shallow u re-sorted to insult.....sense is very elusive indeed............
BRING IT ON .....ARE U READY..........
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by udede(m): 5:14am On May 15
jahsharon:

No, he can decide to be quiet, but this particular Pastor predicted last Presidential election, but God shamed him
River state pipu node stand for one place, how dare you expect him to take side ? Was Wike not of PDP but working for APC ? what are you seeing among the law makers and breakers of River state? Its hard to be sure of where their allegiance is. I think its their way of confusing the thunder and i think its also the way of all the South south. See their brother Asari, today he is supporting Tinubu another day na Tinubu be his problem, today he go talk say he be igbo and his papa name na Ediabali, tomorrow he go still talk say na Igbo people dey give am ulcers.

You go see a man with igbo first name and middle name and surname still say he nobi igbo because they see oil. tomorrow na the same people go dey aspire to lead Ohaneze . Asari wey no get igbo near his name say in papa be Ediabali. Mad pipu every where and sapele water no dey help matter at all.

So make una leave that pastor alone. He is one of the 5 remaining sane pipu in South south.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Medici777: 7:18am On May 15
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7SqSCke5-g

What a stupid take by a fake pastor.
Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by Kukutente23: 7:37am On May 15
LegendHero:

Rivers was never the richest state at any time, not even the colonial times. Do you know what is called “Colonial times”? What metrics made Rivers the richest state? What crude did they exported during colonial period?

You are just saying nonsense. Most FDI that comes into Lagos is not Oil and gas based. Infact, overall wise, Oil and Gas usually constitute the lowest capital importation into Nigeria compared to Banking and general production. Before you talk to me, always have your facts.

Below is the share of sector and the capital imports.

They are public/private partnerships, you clearly don’t even know what you say. Lagos state hold 20% stake in the Lekki seaport. How can you compare that to Onne port that has no input of Rivers state government?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/when-lekki-deep-seaport-sets-sail/

Even if the rail took 5000 years, what we have right now in Lagos is that they have the blue and red line rail, an infrastructure which Rivers can never boast of yet. LAMATA innovated the BRT system and the brainchild behind the LAGferry and rail. I mentioned them so you can understand how government creation function in Lagos compared to Rivers.

You have a penchant for straw man argument. The initial bone of contention was about Lagos and Rivers state government and what achievement they’ve been able to effect in their states for 24 years period.

It will take someone suffering from chronic delusion to ever say Lagos governors haven’t performed far far far spectacularly well than Rivers governor when you talk about the mega projects and investments they’ve brought to their states.

If you were a good student of history you will know Opobo, Bonny and Brass traded oil palm and kernel with Europe in pre-colonial and colonial times. Google Jaja of Opobo. Even during colonial times, the region known today as the South South was the richest part of the country contributing the most to revenue. Google and confirm.

Again, you have shown your poor knowledge. Capital importation is not FDI. If MTN takes a loan from Citibank in SA, that will be counted as Capital importation. If a services firm takes a loan from a UK bank, it will be recorded as capital importation as well. FDI is different. It is not just capital but more importantly, the foreign stockholding and investments in local businesses ,as it implies that generates value for the country.

Lagos state owns just 10% of Lekki ports and its investment is not monetary but is the land asset there. Onne port that I'm referring to is the largest export terminal in Nigeria. You know what that means? Close Onne today and your FG will collapse. Even your Tinubu has shares in Onne. But it is not just about the port. It is about the fact that the oil and gas activities that makes the port very viable comes from Rivers land. That is what I am telling you when I say in terms of contribution to the economy, Lagos has nothing over Rivers. Instead, it is even Rivers that is feeding Lagos. If all the money from that oil was left to Rivers alone, the state will be much more richer and more developed than Lagos. As a matter of fact, Lagos benefits from all the economic activities in other parts of the country as its ports are used for imports by other parts of the country. This same situation is what led to Lagos paying royalties to the North during colonial times after it was proven that part of Lagos riches came from northern exports of cotton at Lagos ports and imports that are north bound.

So in terms of economy of Nigeria, Lagos does not have any contribution that exceeds that of Rivers moreso when Lagos is an importing economy while Rivers is an exporting economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kachikwu: Subsidy Removal Will Not Affect Pump Price / APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention / Samuel Ortom Wins Re-election As Benue Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.