Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,486 members, 7,857,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. (29484 Views)

Beautiful Cities In Rivers State. (photos). / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by SlavaUkraini: 11:19am On May 15
Malawian:
There is no single Ijaw community in all of Rivers State, just drunken Fishermen that came to "Township" in Rivers State and has refused to return to their Bayelsa swamp creeks.

Yet an ijaw man is the governor ... cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by OMEGA009(m): 11:19am On May 15
Igbos coming to take over, claiming it’s an Igbo settlement in 3, 2, ….

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:20am On May 15
The town Siddons on top water
Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by CapitalBank: 11:21am On May 15
MaziX:
Dey play.. ijaw ko
I am an igbo person and I will not watch you bring your nonsense here. Rivers state has Ijaw people... Yes, there are Igbo descents there but don't say the entire Rivers state is Igbo land.... don't dare that nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by CapitalBank: 11:23am On May 15
OMEGA009:
Igbos coming to take over, claiming it’s an Igbo settlement in 3, 2, ….
It this those that do not know what they saying and just want to follow bandwagon, neither do they care to at least read up to know that it is not the entire Rivers State that is Igbo but a section, especially those that share boundary with Imo and Abia.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Truthsandtrusts: 11:24am On May 15
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
God bless Fubara the Slayer of wike

For those old house have u been to bonny island before?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by spartachico(m): 11:25am On May 15
So from jaja of opobo to fubara of opobo, no wonder he dey fight person wey big pass ham

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:25am On May 15
CapitalBank:
I am an igbo person and I will not watch you bring your nonsense here. Rivers state has Ijaw people... Yes, there are Igbo descents there but don't say the entire Rivers state is Igbo land.... don't dare that nonsense.
you are not igbo but a osun state destitute deportee from lagos under bridge....no dey claim igbo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Paraman: 11:26am On May 15
Dem try

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:26am On May 15
007kjb:
Opobo is not ijaw town and can never be, infact there are no ijaws in Rivers State,
cry more l will bring you a bucket

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:27am On May 15
CapitalBank:
It this those that do not know what they saying and just want to follow bandwagon, neither do they care to at least read up to know that it is not the entire Rivers State that is Igbo but a section, especially those that share boundary with Imo and Abia.

IJAW ARE SQUATTERS PETCHING LIKE FLIES ON TOP WATER.

THEIR HOUSES ARE RIVERINE SHANTIES.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Cj4charles(m): 11:27am On May 15
Almaigaa:
Wow
These Ijaw Cities fine pass
Umuahia
Enugu
Awka
Onitsha
Nnewi
Ihiala
Orlu
Aba
na your problem be this??

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Doyin2(m): 11:28am On May 15
Nailly:
This is Buguma the Headquarters of Kalabari-Ijaw Kingdom and the Headquarters of Asari Toru LGA Rivers State.

Ruled by Amayanabo of Kalabari Kingdom the Amachrees .

Buguma!

I did my National youth service at Kings College of Commerce.

I hope the school still exist?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:30am On May 15
Nailly:
This is Buguma the Headquarters of Kalabari-Ijaw Kingdom and the Headquarters of Asari Toru LGA Rivers State.

Ruled by Amayanabo of Kalabari Kingdom the Amachrees .

OKIRIKA IS NOT IJAW.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by CapitalBank: 11:31am On May 15
GODPUNISHALABI:
you are not igbo but a osun state destitute deportee from lagos under bridge....no dey claim igbo
You are a very stupid and irredeemable nonentity.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Wainey: 11:35am On May 15
CapitalBank:
na so o.
Somebody brought pictures of his tribe and these fools are insulting it.
2moro now u go hear Nigerians hate igbos.
The Yorubas no even talk for this thread but na the people weh claim to be brothers deh fight themselves

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by 3exe3: 11:35am On May 15
hammer567:

OKIRIKA IS NOT IJAW.
Great u won the debate. Nw you and ur goons can come forward and install an eze then we knw how serious u are. No make me remind attah of igala to take his lands and subjects too.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Wainey: 11:36am On May 15
Doyin2:

Buguma!

I did my National youth service at Kings College of Commerce.

I hope the school still exist?

it does

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:37am On May 15
3exe3:
Great u won the debate. Nw you and ur goons can come forward and install an eze then we knw how serious u are. No make me remind attah of igala to take his lands and subjects too.

OKIRIKA SAY THEIR NOT IJAW PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Wainey: 11:37am On May 15
hammer567:

OKIRIKA IS NOT IJAW.
Okirika is ijaw, i am Kalabari and i understand some part of Okirika.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:39am On May 15
Wainey:

OKIRIKA IS NOT KALABARI.

OKIRIKA SAY THEY ARE NOT IJAW.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Emeka71(m): 11:39am On May 15
Nailly:
The Ijaw Town of Bonny ruled by Amayanabo Dappa Perekule the natural Ruler of Ibani-Ijaw Kingdom
This is one out of over 40 Communities that make up Ibani Clan of the Ijaw Nation.
Fine place.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:41am On May 15
Wainey:

GO LEARN YOUR HISTORY, WHO U ARE.

WHO U REALLY ARE.

ALL OF U ARE IGBO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_MNrZ-9vFU

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Wainey: 11:41am On May 15
hammer567:

OKIRIKA IS NOT KALABARI.

OKIRIKA SAY THEY ARE NOT IJAW.
Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by 3exe3: 11:42am On May 15
Wainey:
bro leave am e go explain tire.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:44am On May 15
Wainey:
Ok

ETHNICITY IS NOT CLAIM,BUT YOUR BLOODLINE.

THOSE COAST ON THE EAST, IJAW ARRIVED LAST, ATTRACTED BY SLAVE TRADE, WHICH THEY WERE MIDDLE MEN,SELLING IGBOS.

EASTERN IJAW ARE MIXED IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Doyin2(m): 11:44am On May 15
Wainey:
it does

Great!

Sweet memories 😇

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Everfrank(m): 11:46am On May 15
Nailly:
Sim Fubara's Hometown.
This is one out of the over 20 Communities that make up the Opobo Clan of the Ijaw Nation.

Ruled by Amayanabo Danderson Douglas of Opobo

To the Opobo people here
Is it true that dogs don't exist in Opobo and they are persona non grata?
If so WHY?
Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by Wainey: 11:48am On May 15
hammer567:

ETHNICITY IS NOT CLAIM,BUT YOUR BLOODLINE.

THOSE COAST ON THE EAST, IJAW ARRIVED LAST, ATTRACTED BY SLAVE TRADE, WHICH THEY WERE MIDDLE MEN,SELLING IGBOS.

EASTERN IJAW ARE MIXED IGBOS.
ok

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:49am On May 15
Wainey:
ok

MEGHAN MARKLE TRACE HER BLOODLINE TO NIGERIA.

PEOPLE CANNOT BE IJAW BY CLAIM, IT IS A LIE.

ALL OF YOU ARE IGBO BY BLOOD IN RIVERS STATE.

STOP LIES!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Ijaw Town Of Opobo Rivers State. by hammer567: 11:50am On May 15
Wainey:
ok

GO AND DO YOUR DNA.

IGBOMAN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Imo / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / 10 Most Popular Structures In Abuja And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.