Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria (23744 Views)

Prince Harry And Meghan To Visit Nigeria In May For Invictus Games / Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. / Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by Trueprophet91: 11:28am On May 15
chopnaira:
It's still humanitarian.
You think it's easy for a westerner like Harry to just wake up and decide to have a date with African mosquitoes and diseases.

Wow!
I can't believe people still think like you!

1 Like

Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by Trueprophet91: 11:30am On May 15
SMARTMOTORS:
Omoo but why Aunty Megan Chest flat like this na!.....abi dem amputate her Nri nwa too?

She looked sick and shriveled, where she's trying to stay slim,abi fit, for her husband.
Meanwhile the man is looking fresh and young as ever.
Soon he'll lose taste of that hag
Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by Trueprophet91: 11:32am On May 15
Maxcollins042:

Just learn a thing or two from what the OP has posted or just shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.
And what is there to learn again?

Chucks13:
Honestly I have be avoiding to comment on this unecessary Harry-Meghan bruhaha.

I'm so upset that old men, women, monarchs, a whole obi of Onitsha left his own throne flew down to Lagos just because of a young man called Harrry and I'm seen Bianca, Okoya, etc opening teeth to have handshake with this boy who is not even heir to the UK throne so if its Charles the King that came what will happen?

Sorry this is serious complexity slavery. In UK who cares about Harry-Meghan? Do British cares about obi of Onitsha a paramount king here in Nigria? then what the f u c k is all these nonsense with Harry?

He came to see wounded soldiers for what? Is he a doctor? Or a cash donor? Or what?

Black people use your head.

Finally someone is making sense here.
I'm off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by lorhema(f): 12:56pm On May 15
@naptu👍
Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by Beverlyjean(f): 2:23pm On May 15
CheapHomes1:

who do the rumours say she played away match with?

Her bodyguard
Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On May 15
I like Harry and Meghan.

Anyone who dislikes them is a hater . Argue with yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by MomohMrMoore: 1:09pm On May 16
The same prince Harry that stated recently how he dropped bombs on innocent people in Afghanistan should not be welcomed in Nigeria. His fathers and mothers shackled our fathers and mothers in chains, beat them, shipped them on the sea, some thrown into the sea, to work in the plantaintions with their mouth padlocked. The same people their foreparents did this to our foreparents is what we are laying red capets to. its a shame on us all. The curse of our forefathers will be upon us. I was expecting protests all over Nigeria against this visit and during the visit. Till today, no official recognition of the evils they did to our fathers and mothers, no repatriation. ITS A SHAME ON US
Re: The Purpose Of Prince Harry's Visit To Nigeria by Goodzinny: 6:58am On May 17
Beverlyjean:

Don't be deceived ...the puppy came to collect part of the loot ...he dint comes all these years , why now?? He has lost his findings from the royal family ... he is now scrapping for funds anywhere
You are making sense Dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar / Official Faints After Rival Scores First Goal During Match In Ibadan. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.