Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja (54980 Views)

Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Paul Otasowie, UNIBEN Professor Shot Dead In Benin. Photo / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by ObongNkakad: 11:03am On May 15
Nigeria happened to him
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Chasito(m): 11:12am On May 15
See how they wasted this young fine boy

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:28am On May 15
CountinBlessins:
I always tell people , stop chasing viral moments and likes on the internet, because you are bund to get yourself hurt. One day you will travel to anotehr state were you assume no one knows you then all those guys you been trolling will roll up on your and shotgun you in the face.

Then you will be a topic on front page here. You abuse peoples parents, tribe, religion here assuming they cant find out who you are?

WTF are you on about? You saying the poor victim was murdered because he 'abused peoples parents, tribe and religion'? You trying to 'rationalise' his murder for that?

If you can't post your RIP and move on, then just shut TF up!

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by UNNGRADUATEEE: 11:30am On May 15
[quote author=Newlymarried post=129960914][/quote]Avoid anything North!
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by UNNGRADUATEEE: 11:31am On May 15
[quote author=Newlymarried post=129960914][/quote]Avoid anything north!
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Lilgabby(m): 12:20pm On May 15
Greatday8:
That's why am an advocate for gun license in Nigeria, imagine if those victims had a Glock with them, those criminals would have chilled out
You're saying trash ... If it was licensed, the shootout in response to it will be total chaos and many would be affected around that area. Less casualties is what we should work on, not mass burials
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Itiskdg121(m): 12:33pm On May 15
The truth is the security agents are overwhelmed.

Until the government creates a livable environment where the citizens think less of crime, the same story will always happen.

Remember, Netherlands recently shut down 10 maximum prisons due to declining crime rate.

Nigeria is in big mess right now. It's so unfortunate
libertyfather:
all this still happens because our police/government will do nothing
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 12:39pm On May 15
Cute boy just gone.

They wont fight their govt. they will use tribalism and religion to vote fools into power. Then they will turn around and start robbing citizens like them just struggling to eke out a living.

Black people. Jeez. Im tired of una. Seriously tired!
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 12:40pm On May 15
GenghisCan:
This is that guy that walks like a gorilla

Nope

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 12:41pm On May 15
hammer567:
STUPID BOY, BORN AND RAISED IN NIGERIA, DOES NOT KNOW THAT CERTAIN AREAS, YOU NEED THE LOCALS ASSISTANCE TO ENTER.

THIS DEMONS THAT WE TALK ABOUT, IS IT THAT SOME OF MY BROTHERS HAVE NOT REALISE THAT IT IS HUMAN BEING THAT IS THE DEMON?

Doesnt make him stupid

IN THIS NIGERIA, MAKE UNA START TO THEY TAKE UNA LIFE SERIOUS AND LESS OF BODY SWEETING.

U ARE NOT DEALING WITH NORMAL HUMAN BEING BUT ACTUAL DEMON IN HUMAN FORMS.

I DONT SEEE HUMANS IN NIGERIA NA DEMONS AND THAT IS HOW I STAY SAFE.

RIP!
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by hammer567: 12:44pm On May 15
[quote author=JoeEeL post=129965267][/quote]

I'M UPSET.

I HATE LOSING OUR PEOPLE.
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by hammer567: 12:48pm On May 15
LOVEALAIGBO:

WTF are you on about? You saying the poor victim was murdered because he 'abused peoples parents, tribe and religion'? You trying to 'rationalise' his murder for that?

If you can't post your RIP and move on, then just shut TF up!

E DON DEY REACH TIME, WHEN DEY MURDER OUR PEOPLE WE WILL SEND OUR SOLDIERS TO REVENGE.

ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. THIS OUR ONE NIGERIA ,THEY KILL OUR PEOPLE, WE WILL FIND OUT WHAT HE DID AND IF NOTHING, WE WILL COME FOR OUR POUND AND FLESH.

THIS IS Y I JOINED ESN.

2 Likes

Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Hackie90s(m): 12:49pm On May 15
Is there anything like justice in this country?
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 1:20pm On May 15
hammer567:

I'M UPSET.

I HATE LOSING OUR PEOPLE.

It's painful, I know. But let's not pass harsh judgment on the dead.

From the narrative, he was a victim in this case. Granted, he may have misjudged some things that may probably have kept him alive today but hey, even we alive today have misjudged some things too, sometimes even worse, yet we are alive today still.

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Jamie248: 2:19pm On May 15
Newlymarried:

This is a gay nigga
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by 1000Capacity: 3:01pm On May 15
Danmmm
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Mcslize: 4:21pm On May 15
Nigeria is a Jungle. Living in Nigeria reduces your life span by 50yrs cuz our lives are not safe here. If you have the means, leave this jungle without looking back to a more saner nation with strict gun rules.
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by CorrectionFLuid: 5:00pm On May 15
immortalcrown:
May his soul rest in peace. May the attackers not go free. There will likely be no outrage on this because the deceased is not a female.

Meanwhile, you don't know his parents but you know he is the only child of his parents.

Why even disclose that he is the only child of his parents? Does it mean the murder will be handled differently if he was not the only child of his parents? This is similar to indicating that a deceased was a first-class graduate.

Swear say when you dey uni, e get your friend wey you no know him papa and mama, but you know how many siblings him get.
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 5:17pm On May 15
CorrectionFLuid:

Swear say when you dey uni, e get your friend wey you no know him papa and mama, but you know how many siblings him get.
I know their parents indirectly. I know someone who can contact their parents.

But school is a different environment. Here, we are talking about posting things on social media for the public. Whoever wants to be a blogger should do the needful. You got enough information about the incident but could not locate his address that will help you to find his parents.
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Barzinime(m): 6:06pm On May 15
Like the way the US, S.Africa, China, India, Russia, France are crime free and all criminals are apprehended.
Doyin2:

Your are actually the one bahaving stupidly.

It is the responsibility of government to provide adequate security for the citizenry.

Adequate security would include the capacity and capability to apprehend,arrest and deal with any criminal even after the crime had been committed.

Crime reduces when the potential criminals are aware they would be caught and dealt with.
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by YaksonFCA(m): 6:17pm On May 15
So sad May his soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by bluefilm: 6:36pm On May 15
Na cult things?
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by godofuck231: 10:04pm On May 15
id4sho:
GLOCK,💩 wtf Man angry

Dead body go surplus 💯
regular 17 gen5

1 Like

Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by cattylove7(f): 11:17pm On May 15
though insecurity is everywhere people should be picky wear they reside 2 hide abj /is a no no 4 me rip www.cattylove.com
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:05am On May 16
If you like call me Baztard..
No wokeness will make me have only a Son..
I rather have a dozen I can't cater for than have one I can cater for..
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by 4KNGOAT: 5:32am On May 16
[quote author=Newlymarried post=129960914][/quote]
Things that happens when you poke nose into people's affairs.......Rest my brother
Re: Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja by Bitojoe(m): 7:19pm On May 16
hopexter:

In the case, he died well since animals die in the zoo undecided

It doesn't worth dying in a zoo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.