Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) (22411 Views)

Gift Worlu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Housing / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ZIAZI(m): 3:33pm On May 15
blackgold2018:
mugu

You're dumb! Avoid me if you can not make issue-based comments.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ZIAZI(m): 3:35pm On May 15
Validated:

There is something called "advised to resign"

I love your argument but think about it. Did he tell the others including the AG to resign too? He redeployed them. Why didn't he sack them outright?
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Amumaigwe: 3:48pm On May 15
ZIAZI:
They said Wike is politically done and I laugh!

These men are resigning because they believe in Wike. He is not a saint, but he has the capacity to deliver and he has done so over and over again. It was this same capacity that made Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi visit him to leverage his structure in Rivers State. The facts are there!

Wike is a big fish in Nigerian politics and today in Rivers state, he controls 90% of those at the grassroots.

That was how a faction of members of Edo State HoA believed in Oshiomole. Can you remember the name of any of them?
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Abagworo(m): 3:54pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

These men are resigning because they believe in Wike. He is not a saint, but he has the capacity to deliver and he has done so over and over again. It was this same capacity that made Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi visit him to leverage his structure in Rivers State. The facts are there!

Wike is a big fish in Nigerian politics and today in Rivers state, he controls 90% of those at the grassroots.

So Ngozi Odili and Chibuike Amaechi had no structure. Wike should leave the structure for Fubara just like Amaechi left it for him
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by blackgold2018(m): 3:56pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

You're dumb! Avoid me if you can not make issue-based comments.
A dumb calling another dumb. Obviously a fool feeling woke.

These are men Wike singlehandedly appointed as commissioners. Both all the house assembly members.

If you're not informed. Pls go to either romantic or kids section to vent your ignorance.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ZIAZI(m): 4:12pm On May 15
Abagworo:

So Ngozi Odili and Chibuike Amaechi had no structure. Wike should leave the structure for Fubara just like Amaechi left it for him

Why will you make such blunder? Amaechi that defected to APC left his structure for Wike? Oga no nau. Amaechi fought Wike with the intent of installing Dakuku Adol-Peterside.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Jozibrainz100: 4:15pm On May 15
yarimo:
The commissioners are realizing FUBARA is unserious governor

Always sounding like someone below 18 years
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ZIAZI(m): 4:26pm On May 15
blackgold2018:
A dumb calling another dumb. Obviously a fool feeling woke.

These are men Wike singlehandedly appointed as commissioners. Both all the house assembly members.

If you're not informed. Pls go to either romantic or kids section to vent your ignorance.

Ignorance masqueraded as knowledge!

I do not trade vile words to begin with. I made a position based on my political perception on the reality in Rivers State that I am from and situate, and you chose to call yourself "mugu."

Sire, forgive me for calling you dumb. From your position above, you're worse than that.

Wike "appointed" House of Assembly Members. What a joke! grin
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by okoloto: 5:46pm On May 15
id4sho:
This was the first thing Governor Fubara was suppose to do:
# sack non loyal commissioners and retire permanent secretaries,
#sack local government chairmen,
#chase all rebellious house of assembly members,
# check and return to status quo previous Civil servants promotions ,
# Dethrone any political royal father,
#Ban Wike from coming to the state

That is what the political elders told him to do initially but he thought he can broker peace with wicked nwike

2 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by komzy589(m): 5:54pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

You are the most naive person in the whole world right now.
These people are honorably being sacked by the Governor.
I still dey shock for your sense of reasoning 😳
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ZIAZI(m): 12:21am On May 16
komzy589:

You are the most naive person in the whole world right now.
These people are honorably being sacked by the Governor.
I still dey shock for your sense of reasoning 😳

Did Sim expressly sack them? If no, what then are you saying? The AG was redeployed to another department, he wasn't sacked.

Again, show me an official memo or a newspaper publication stating that Sim sacked them. Stop the assumption game and take a look at your sense if reasoning too. Dey play!
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by komzy589(m): 6:41am On May 16
ZIAZI:

Did Sim expressly sack them? If no, what then are you saying? The AG was redeployed to another department, he wasn't sacked.

Again, show me an official memo or a newspaper publication stating that Sim sacked them. Stop the assumption game and take a look at your sense if reasoning too. Dey play!
Dude, are you sure you understand official work place behaviours and etiquette at all.
This is a simple work place code.
Common sense will tell anyone in such position that the sack was imminent.
No sane person will wait for the hammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Considers Dogara As Minority Leader. / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 70th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Patrick Obahiagbon, On Nigerian Pastors And Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.