Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) (22427 Views)

Gift Worlu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Housing / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by AngelicBeing: 1:25pm On May 15
grin
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Prince111111: 1:25pm On May 15
ZIAZI:
They said Wike is politically done and I laugh!

These men are resigning because they believe in Wike. He is not a saint, but he has the capacity to deliver and he has done so over and over again. It was this same capacity that made Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi visit him to leverage his structure in Rivers State. The facts are there!

Wike is a big fish in Nigerian politics and today in Rivers state, he controls 90% of those at the grassroots.
you should know that they have seen the handwritings on the wall when the battle line is drawn already. Would have been matter of days before fubara sacks them. Btw, na them no get shame to have being in the said office.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by OgbeniOja1: 1:25pm On May 15
next election fubara will become the beautiful bride. wikes era is winding up
ZIAZI:

These men are resigning because they believe in Wike. He is not a saint, but he has the capacity to deliver and he has done so over and over again. It was this same capacity that made Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi visit him to leverage his structure in Rivers State. The facts are there!

Wike is a big fish in Nigerian politics and today in Rivers state, he controls 90% of those at the grassroots.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by fuckJones(f): 1:27pm On May 15
I have never seen someone who command respect like wike,
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by akinmusi(m): 1:27pm On May 15
They no legal implications of spending money without appropriation. Hence they refuse to be part of a one man show of two faces
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Hakeem66: 1:28pm On May 15
Their sacking is imminent so no other option than to resign honourably.

2 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by tnerro1(m): 1:29pm On May 15
Send their replacements sharp sharp, the state must move forward
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by play5050: 1:29pm On May 15
This SIM or Na Simi guy, second tenure no sure for am at all. Either PDP deny him tickets or APC win River or labour party win.

Nevertheless he might still be impeach last last, because courts of Appeal will return those decamped law makers.

In as much as I don't like Wike, but this SIM guy is playing a bad politics. When he started this fight with Wike he should have make a move of befriending Wike loyalist then he will use money to blind them, then Wike will be left behind. Wike has no power In River again and he has no resources to fight the governor.

Well make we seat and watch as it fold.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by chichar1(f): 1:30pm On May 15
yarimo:
The commissioners are realizing FUBARA is unserious governor
Madman anthem.
Said by unserious entity.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by spencekat(m): 1:32pm On May 15
Expected
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by jamesversion: 1:32pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:
Good. You can relocate to Abuja, Wike got a Job for you

All you Igbo nonentities that have decided to add fuel to fire on the current political crisis in Rivers state should he reminded that Igbos are usually used to settle scores whenever there is a crisis in Rivers. You will run loses when the problems spirals out of control.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by searchlight: 1:34pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

You are right. River State governors are powerful by default because of the economic importance of the state to the nation and their voting population. Peter Odilli, Amaechi, and Wike were all emperors during their reigns, Fubara will be as powerful with time. He started the fight early, before 2027 if he fails to uproot Wike's structure in Rivers State, then he's a weak man.

1 Like

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by maxiuc(m): 1:35pm On May 15
This commissioner were people nwaike appointed by himself so they are free to go so let the Governor make his own appointments

1 Like

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by JAWBONE(m): 1:35pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

Stop getting carried away by structure of criminality.

Nigeria is not a movie, politicians are not there to entertain you. This is real life.
I know a lot of you Nigerians are attracted to corrupt personalities like Wike because they represent what you are.
Egotists with a love for showmanship without substance

4 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Ofunaofu: 1:36pm On May 15
jamesversion:

All you Igbo nonentities that have decided to add fuel to fire on the current political crisis in Rivers state should he reminded that Igbos are usually used to settle scores whenever there is a crisis in Rivers. You will run loses when the problems spirals out of control.

You are just an irredeemable ethnic bigot

What business do the Igbos have in Wike vs. Fubara's crisis?
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by NwokoloOwa: 1:38pm On May 15
Fight to finish
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ade4real2016: 1:38pm On May 15
CilicMarin:
The second commissioner to resign today..

Wike is really powerful to say the least.
Did you just say powerful
Someone is making mockery of himself since leaving office n you call that powerful!!!...He is d most useless person amongst d so called politicians in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Oblizdahfuture: 1:39pm On May 15
Okay !

Let's keep counting how many to come more!! WIKE juju strong ooo
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Bmaster(m): 1:39pm On May 15
labake1:
Someone offered me $5,000 to come to UK to see him, I asked for his account details and transferred $10,000 then I blocked him.
and for your wildest thoughts now you've acted wisely
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Bonab: 1:39pm On May 15
Some of them might be resigning out of fear, because with this level of political violence in River State,some of them maybe be getting threats to their life. It may not be out of loyalty to anyone.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by obataokenwa(m): 1:41pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

Most of them took oat. They're scared.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Caramia2020(m): 1:41pm On May 15
They should all resign n go over to Wike in Abuja.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Impecca(m): 1:41pm On May 15
They are being sacked. Resign or be Sacked. Only public servants can relate

Why did he resign since last year. U should ask urself.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by funmise007(m): 1:43pm On May 15
Even myself i would resign due to the tension in the state for fear of my life and that of my families knowing wike no go gree and his thugs will start targeting those that wunt resign...that is the case in rivèrs now..his loyalist will treat anybodies fukup.and if yu die dem go begin shift blame on who kill you and one spanner lost be that
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

what made wike is the office of the state Governor...
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by kelly72: 1:45pm On May 15
This is exactly how Oshiomhole deceived Obaseki's commissioners to resign enmasse in 2020 in the stupid hope that the people of Edo State will be hoodwinked
to vote against him during the election of that year. Obaseki not only pummeled the liars but forced them to swallow their own treachery as food.
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Figger(m): 1:46pm On May 15
id4sho:
This was the first thing Governor Fubara was suppose to do:
# sack non loyal commissioners and retire permanent secretaries,
#sack local government chairmen,
#chase all rebellious house of assembly members,
# check and return to status quo previous Civil servants promotions ,
# Dethrone any political royal father,
#Ban Wike from coming to the state
u Sabi Nigerian politics aswear
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by honestivo(m): 1:46pm On May 15
You either choose to serve the state, individual or resign
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by berrystunn(m): 1:47pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

Drop your latter or I sack you game, if you had a rumor that your company is about to sack you? What will you do ? Wait for the sack letter or drop yours. ?
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by id4sho(m): 1:48pm On May 15
Figger:
u Sabi Nigerian politics aswear

Their mind go touch ground smiley
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Kokomaster69: 1:51pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

Mark my words today. Wike will be irrelevant in Nigerian politics both locally and nationally very soon. Tinubu is the only political oxygen Wike is breathing right now. Take Tinubu away from Wike, game over for Wike.
Another strength Wike has for now is the excess money ( Rivers money) at his disposal to spend. Wike can spend any amount just to make sure he puts division in a family so as to have his ways. Of course the money will dry up soon and he will be abandoned by his so called loyalists

A man who created 250,000 jobs for three months and called them SAs at the tail end of his administration paying them 50k per month,do the maths. He created those jobs with government money for his personal interest.
Government money wey him tif go soon finish and let's see how it goes. Only if you know Rivers politics.
I am privileged to witness Rivers politics from Ada George era till date and I know what's up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate / Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live / Letter To First Lady By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.