Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,167 members, 7,856,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency (23329 Views)

Over 4 Invitations Were Sent To Him But He Ignored– Police On Portable's Arrest / Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal / Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by donbenie(m): 6:25pm On May 15
Mitsurugi:

Who? The plaintiff? 😂😂😂
The Plaintiff..
You know..
The car dealer.
Or are you laughing at your gross ignorance?
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by donbenie(m): 6:25pm On May 15
Mitsurugi:

Who? The plaintiff? 😂😂😂
The Plaintiff..
(A person who brings a case against another)
You know..
The car dealer.
Or are you laughing at your gross ignor.ance?
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by donbenie(m): 6:29pm On May 15
Swaelyf:
like the way they bundled him like a murderer for a civil case not even like he stole
He resisted arrest and got what was coming to him,or did you not see him scale the gate?
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by opeyemi2012(m): 6:38pm On May 15
rowland545:
second of all....u b real mumu and e b like nah life time something....if u dont know r roles of police then u should b ashamed of yourself....ode
the wayray papa na police officer. grin no wonder. Your papa no go see food chop. Police has no business with civil cases. You and your dad can go hang. grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 7:54pm On May 15
UnknownQueen:

I wasn't insulting you when I said your father is Stupid, I was merely describing your Nwoke..... grin

My son, u called my father "idiotic and dumb". Saying that's not an insult is STUPID, which statement is NOT an insult!
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 8:12pm On May 15
QuinQ:

My son, u called my father "idiotic and dumb". Saying that's not an insult is STUPID, which statement is NOT an insult!

Stupid son , goodnight, my warm regards to your stupid father..... grin,but if you wan continue the conversation, be my guest cheesy grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 8:24pm On May 15
UnknownQueen:

Stupid son , goodnight, my warm regards to your stupid father..... grin,but if you wan continue the conversation, be my guest cheesy grin

See, that right there is an INSULT! I never said you are stupid. I said your question was stupid. Which it was - STUPID!
I don't blame you though. I blame your poor upbringing
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by Ategberoson(m): 9:01pm On May 15
antiMuhamad:

Now i see that your LovePeddler of a father was cursed when he decided to stick his rotten penis in the pussy of your mother after i had finished enjoying the bitch. e no go better for your father, las las i go knock the werey bald head. grin grin

Writing your dad boring biography here won't increase your low IQ

Keep his boring biography to your family house
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 9:41pm On May 15
QuinQ:

See, that right there is an INSULT! I never said you are stupid. I said your question was stupid. Which it was - STUPID!
I don't blame you though. I blame your poor upbringing
I don't blame you as well but your STUPID FATHER,who failed to train you on certain etiquettes.
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 11:46pm On May 15
UnknownQueen:

I don't blame you as well but your STUPID FATHER,who failed to train you on certain etiquettes.

My son Queen, don't reply just to reply. Make a little sense at least. My father raised me NOT to call people stupid, which I don't!
I know it is not your fault you were poorly raised but at least learn from me to stop calling people stupid!!
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by Krankhead: 1:27am On May 16
Beverlyjean:

Bur there was a warrant of arrest from the same courts ... why didn't he return he vehicle after months trying to reach out to him ?? That can easily be established as fraud
Sorry, I didn't know that , I later saw it on a reality TV show o. TvC that there was actually a warrant.
That's too bad for the ZAZU boy
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 5:39am On May 16
QuinQ:

My son Queen, don't reply just to reply. Make a little sense at least. My father raised me NOT to call people stupid, which I don't!
I know it is not your fault you were poorly raised but at least learn from me to stop calling people stupid!!
Good morning Stupid boy, how's your stupid father this morning? grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 7:06am On May 16
UnknownQueen:

Good morning Stupid boy, how's your stupid father this morning? grin

I don't blame you at all my son, not at all. It is not your fault. This is what happens when a boy is exposed to indecency while growing up - he'll be indecent and insultive to his superiors
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by Exceed15: 7:22am On May 16
hurryup123:
How you go carry clear eye give portable motor for credit

There were written and signed document. The seller isn't that dumb.
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 7:28am On May 16
QuinQ:

I don't blame you at all my son, not at all. It is not your fault. This is what happens when a boy is exposed to indecency while growing up - he'll be indecent and insultive to his superiors
I'll insult your Stupid father until the sun goes down on you.... grin Bring it on omo ale. grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 9:52am On May 16
UnknownQueen:

I'll insult your Stupid father until the sun goes down on you.... grin Bring it on omo ale. grin

My poor son. I thought it was just poor upbringing. he's actually mentally ill. Get well soon son. Once again, it's NOT your fault. Your genes are to blame. It is simply something genetic
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 10:11am On May 16
[quote author=QuinQ post=129980175]

My poor son. I thought it was just poor upbringing. he's actually mentally ill. Get well soon son. Once again, it's NOT your fault. Your genes are to blame. It is simply something genetic[/quote
Your father is mentally ill... cry cry.
Oh I thought as much...Wishing your mentally ill, stupid father slow recovery. angry
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 11:25am On May 16
QuinQ:

My poor son. I thought it was just poor upbringing. he's actually mentally ill. Get well soon son. Once again, it's NOT your fault. Your genes are to blame. It is simply something genetic
Your father is mentally ill... grin grin
Oh I thought as much...Wishing your mentally ill, stupid father slow recovery. cry
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 1:39pm On May 16
UnknownQueen:

Your father is mentally ill... grin grin
Oh I thought as much...Wishing your mentally ill, stupid father slow recovery. cry

Poor boy, shinning teeth emoji everywhere to cover mental illness. It is just a disease, nothing to be ashamed of. It is NOT your fault BUT not doing something about it is your fault. You can at least start by copying your superiors
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 2:27pm On May 16
QuinQ:

Poor boy, shinning teeth emoji everywhere to cover mental illness. It is just a disease, nothing to be ashamed of. It is NOT your fault BUT not doing something about it is your fault. You can at least start by copying your superiors
I've started by copying your Stupid father grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by Obierika(m): 3:21pm On May 16
Make you dey there dey speak nonsense grammar?

E be like say Nigerians new owe you before angry
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 6:05pm On May 16
UnknownQueen:

I've started by copying your Stupid father grin

Son, how can you be copying someone you call stupid?
Ok, I know it's part of the illness. But try control it a bit nau, Haba!
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 8:06pm On May 16
QuinQ:

Son, how can you be copying someone you call stupid?
Ok, I know it's part of the illness. But try control it a bit nau, Haba!
Stupidity is equally an illness...remove the log from your stupid father's eyes before removing the beam from mine... grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 1:20am On May 17
UnknownQueen:

Stupidity is equally an illness...remove the log from your stupid father's eyes before removing the beam from mine... grin

My son u don't know my father from Adam. How can a sane person have commentary on a person he knows nothing about. I know it is not u, I know it is your illness. But still..
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 4:14am On May 17
QuinQ:

My son u don't know my father from Adam. How can a sane person have commentary on a person he knows nothing about. I know it is not u, I know it is your illness. But still..
Oh I see !
The Illness your stupid father passed down to your whorish mother before you were birthed...
Sorry ooo omo asewo ati oloriburuku grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 10:31pm On May 17
UnknownQueen:

Oh I see !
The Illness your stupid father passed down to your whorish mother before you were birthed...
Sorry ooo omo asewo ati oloriburuku grin

Son, these are more signs of mental illness - describing something you know absolutely nothing about. You really ought seek serious help.
Take good care of yourself my son, one day you'll be well
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 2:43am On May 18
QuinQ:

Son, these are more signs of mental illness - describing something you know absolutely nothing about. You really ought seek serious help.
Take good care of yourself my son, one day you'll be well
One day your father will be well of his STUPIDITY.
Take heart goat cheesy
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 12:56pm On May 18
UnknownQueen:

One day your father will be well of his STUPIDITY.
Take heart goat cheesy

My poor son, I know such fowl language is not you. Just as pretending to be female is not you. They're only symptoms of your mental illness, which I've severally said is not your fault. Just listen to me and SEEK HELP!!
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 2:24pm On May 18
QuinQ:

My poor son, I know such fowl language is not you. Just as pretending to be female is not you. They're only symptoms of your mental illness, which I've severally said is not your fault. Just listen to me and SEEK HELP!!

Seek help for your stupid father and I shall listen to you goat grin
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by QuinQ: 5:02pm On May 18
UnknownQueen:

Seek help for your stupid father and I shall listen to you goat grin

My poor boy, pretending to be female and he's not even transsexual. Nothing illness no go do
Re: Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency by UnknownQueen(f): 8:28pm On May 18
QuinQ:

My poor boy, pretending to be female and he's not even transsexual. Nothing illness no go do
grin grin ;at least stupidity na illness wey dey suck your pa life per secondgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? / Alaka, Juju Scam Kingpin, Others Arraigned For N250m Fraud, Remanded In Prison / Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.