Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun (23851 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by ClearFlair: 2:56pm On May 15
killsmith:
Despite awolowo's free education, they turned out to be touts and criminals.
They have a seaport in their land but they still cry to government to share cups of rice.
Lazy yoruba youths.

Agberos
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by DanseMacabre(m): 2:57pm On May 15
Owomida boys at it again.
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:58pm On May 15
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is located in Osun State since 1962, what is happening to the youth there?
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by phorget(m): 2:59pm On May 15
Nah wa o.
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Britishcoins(m): 2:59pm On May 15
I am very sure it is Igbo man that bought that property, I have never seen a cooperate begging tribe like our brothers Yoruba, on daily basis I received like 10 educated begger in my street.. They even used to knock on my gate telling me anything at all at all, and they do it with pride and if it is part of their heritage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Bahamas95(m): 3:00pm On May 15
Booty?

I thought it's the other one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by TableLeg(m): 3:02pm On May 15
Beggar killed as hoodlums clash over booty, as in beggar killedbecause hoodlums clashed over nyansh?
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by killsmith(f): 3:05pm On May 15
TableLeg:
Beggar killed as hoodlums clash over booty, as in beggar killedbecause hoodlums clashed over nyansh?
Shame did not allow the mod to write owo da so he gave it a baptismal name.

1 Like

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Wakolord(m): 3:06pm On May 15
This is wht they term community work, I dey community dey work - heavy taxation on people coming to develop the community.

2 Likes

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by yad2eidi: 3:11pm On May 15
what is a booty? some of these bloggers need to be stoned

1 Like

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Bliztzer: 3:12pm On May 15
killsmith:
They have a seaport in their land but they still cry to government to share cups of rice.
Lazy yoruba youths.

How long did the free education lasted?

Those who benefited from free education are the same people killing this country today. Every policy awo instituted are not in place anymore. The youths are what they because of institutionalisation of agbero culture( a system of reaping where you never sow).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by kingthreat(m): 3:14pm On May 15
killsmith:
Lazy yoruba youths.

Guyman, you no lie. Rather than hustle these our illiterate brothers prefer to collect money for doing nothing that's why they are mostly into agbero, omonile, touting, etc. And on house issues they are ready to do medicine and kill whoever needs to be killed to get what they want like it's their birthright.
I am Yoruba and I can unabashedly say that our elders have failed this generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Bliztzer: 3:15pm On May 15
Britishcoins:
I am very sure it is Igbo man that bought that property, I have never seen a cooperate begging tribe like our brothers Yoruba, on daily basis I received like 10 educated begger in my street.. They even used to knock on my gate telling me anything at all at all, and they do it with pride and if it is part of their heritage

It is not their original culture. Evil communication corrupts good manner.
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Dottormentor: 3:17pm On May 15
Clap for yourself. Ewure.
killsmith:
Lazy yoruba youths.

1 Like

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by yewit37486: 3:17pm On May 15
Bliztzer:

Those who benefited from free education are the same people killing this country today. Every policy awo instituted are not in place anymore. The youths are what they because of institutionalisation of agbero culture( a system of reaping where you never sow).

Never thought of it that way but actually that's an accurate description - agberos collect money they did not work for from those that worked for it. It's almost like stealing to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by killsmith(f): 3:20pm On May 15
Bliztzer:

It's hard to call it a culture because yoruba women are the most hard working women I know.
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by asakoko: 3:26pm On May 15
Killing! killing!! killing!!!
everyday for this country
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Fujiyama: 3:26pm On May 15
undecided

'They' are on the roads.

'They' are at the seaports.

'They' are in the markets.

'They' are in private building sites.

'They' are everywhere.

'They' want to live off the sweat, blood, tears and toil of others. And the government looks away or actively encourages them - because the government 'needs' them during elections. undecided

'They' even stole the term 'agbero' or 'agbe eru' which literally means 'one who lifts or carries stuff' or 'porter'. The real men who lift or carry backbreaking, heavy stuff (for a fee) in markets across Nigeria are hard working men who work damn hard for what they earn. Those porters are NOT like the cultists, NURTW thugs and extortionists who wish to reap where they didn't sow.

This is the story of one of their wings:

https://www.nairaland.com/8089742/agberos-necessary-evil-nigeria#129937124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rhLVnckmDs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by condralbedez: 3:29pm On May 15
Agbero... So after voting Tinubu this is all he can give you people
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Millimann: 3:34pm On May 15
Ebinpawa don finish these ones.

They will soon get tired of standing on their manhood grin grin grin
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Paulruth: 3:36pm On May 15
Gboom:

You are still bittered that Awolowo gave Yorubas free education?
I can tell you that hoodlums full ya area and your state, I don't want to know where your lineage crawl out from.
na lie. The only agberos we have in Nigeria are only Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Fujiyama: 3:36pm On May 15
killsmith:

It's hard to call it a culture because yoruba women are the most hard working women I know.

^^^
It has become a culture now.
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Philipmoon2(m): 3:37pm On May 15
I have said it and i will keep on saying it, Yorubas are very evil!
They don't deserve to be a neighbor to any good citizen

2 Likes

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Blitzking: 3:41pm On May 15
E Don red for these ones...I can bet my palm oil processing plant that they supported this emilokan govt..now they can no longer eat and they are busy looking for owo ile...fools hunger kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Jamie248: 3:43pm On May 15

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by ViktorCash: 3:50pm On May 15
B shocked shocked ty!
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by KwuoteYourFada: 4:06pm On May 15
Osun miscreants again angry

When Lagos state government deport them now they'll be crying foul play undecided

1 Like

Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Hezmatosky: 4:13pm On May 15
killsmith:
Lazy yoruba youths.
Education in the west is old glory
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by Gboom: 4:20pm On May 15
Paulruth:
na lie. The only agberos we have in Nigeria are only Yorubas
You are deceiving yaself, even among agberos in Lagos ya brothers contribute significant percentage talk less of places like onitsha,aba etc where ya brothers are 100% agberos
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by BigCowHornn: 4:28pm On May 15
Ogonimilitant:
This is a sad news. Tribalism in voting is will always breed bad leaders. You cannot benefit anything personal for voting along tribe

One Igbo man must have acquired that land and they are killing themselves over it. I pity these people. Always looking for handouts

Omonile collects money from anyone all building or renovating a house

They even did it to Dangote refinary. It caused a war
Re: Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun by 77up(m): 4:34pm On May 15
Almost all the commenters on page 1 are idio.ts , they are still suffering from election defeat.

Miscreants are anywhere even abroad but the brainless idi.ots are already tribalizing it just to spite Yoruba as usual.

Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo) / Pastor Shoots Colleague Dead In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.