Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners (18204 Views)

Ben-Chioma Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Environment / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Mikelarteta(m): 4:54pm On May 15
Fubara is really under siege. How can you perform with so many enemies around you. Good radiance to bad rubbish. Fight him with all you have. It is better to die fighting, than being a coward. Wike himself will not tolerate what he is netting out to Fubara.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by DrChukki: 4:54pm On May 15
They're both resigning for the second time

By the way, I saw a video on Tunde Ednut's page where some Rivers people are chanting, "Fubara must obey Wike"

This makes me to realise the type of country we've built... Where the citizens are asking a sitting governor to obey a former governor...

Rivers people, I know you guys are well educated and civilised, do not allow your state to be in the pocket of one drunkard...

The state belongs to everyone and not owned by anyone ...

In the future, Rivers people will appreciate what Fubara is doing now

Anyone that wants to be a godfather where only his loyalists can become a governor and remain accountable to him should go to Lagos...

The chain has been broken in Abia state... Let it not continue in Rivers...

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Frankiss44(m): 4:55pm On May 15
westlius:

Can you swear on there behave they are men of integrity

Of course he can't.. Integrity my foot.. Africans love their chains

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by LegendHero(m): 4:55pm On May 15
Wike stronger than I initially thought.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by CaptainFM1: 4:56pm On May 15
Righthussle:
Sim has ridiculed the peace the president of the federal republic of Nigeria brokered.

Wike left this men and chose a level 14 officer in finance ministry to lord over these strong men.

Wike go don learn the hard way.

The president should direct INEC to conduct fresh elections for the lawmakers position ASAP.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Paracetamol01: 4:57pm On May 15
weyreypey:
Men of integrity cannot remain with the circus clown called Fubara
You go tire with these your big big grammar
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Halo22: 4:57pm On May 15
I see a sign that danger is actually looming.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Lanretoye(m): 4:59pm On May 15
Wainey:
I do not care if he does but i really dont want Wike deciding for the gov'nor
you don’t want blablabla…who cares about what you want,wike?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Chucks13: 5:00pm On May 15
I just said it few hous ago that more commissioners will resign is it not happening now?

When a prophet talks he see it the right way and says it.

Those telling me I'm talking rubbish have you see it?

More is loading. Fubara wings will be clipped and all his feathers will be remove and he will be thrown outside inside rain with nothing to protect him unless he humble himself and tell obidients to go to hell to free himself fallure to do so Fubara will become ex governor soon.

I have spoken again...

I predicted no matter how hard anyone try to stop Tinubu he will be the president and it happened

I predicted obi will be in 3rd position in 2023 election, it happened.

I predicted Trump will be kicked out of power it happened.

I predicted Wike will be FCT minister it happened.

I predicted Fubara will betrayed wike and Rivers won't settle, it happened.

I predicted Fubara commissioners will dump him it happened..

The list is endless, when the message comes I delivers it.

Good evening.

Now back to the physical.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by adams123: 5:00pm On May 15
Righthussle:
Sim has ridiculed the peace the president of the federal republic of Nigeria brokered.

Wike left this men and chose a level 14 officer in finance ministry to lord over these strong men.

Is wike the people of rivers State that elected him? What are you saying?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Wainey: 5:00pm On May 15
Lanretoye:
you don’t want blablabla…who cares about what you want,wike?
the gov'nor and rivers people cares.
Wike is a goner grin grin
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Menclothing1: 5:00pm On May 15
Lolz
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by 99thEnemy(m): 5:01pm On May 15
Otapiapia is trending. cool
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Judolisco(m): 5:01pm On May 15
Righthussle:

iswr ino pity wike, he wanted a man he could control.... Why didn't he pick from dis people resigning since yesterday? Though they have no reason to resign, since na wike and fubara get beef.....

Dis fubara guy shock wike no be small
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by adams123: 5:01pm On May 15
Fubara should appoint their replacement na
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by chopnaira: 5:01pm On May 15
What a gong show 😂

Rivers moving to a state of anarchy.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by id4sho(m): 5:01pm On May 15
Righthussle:

He wanted the state purse for future campaign, everything is backfiring. Wike wanted a puppet but SIM had conscience.
This fight will get dirtier 💯. Wike money deals will be exposed
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by RaptorX: 5:02pm On May 15
This clueless governor will be Impeached, just a matter of time. If by any miracle he survive an impeachment he should kiss a second term goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Father4all: 5:02pm On May 15
SIM is a Simp. Why must he recalled them before sef
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by chopnaira: 5:03pm On May 15
Wolexyoshi:
I don't like Wike as a person though, but the picture is clearly stating that he (Wike) will win at last.

Aside being a Governor that is most likely to last for 4 years, Fubara doesn't have any grassroot support like Wike and no matter what, na when Dog get back up e fit kill Monkey according to an Idiomatic expression from the side I came from (Western Nigeria)

Las las, na Rivers people go suffer the consequence of the battle.
That's the key word. Fubara's grassroot are in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by 99thEnemy(m): 5:04pm On May 15
weyreypey:
is that how you see it?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by phemmie06(m): 5:08pm On May 15
Henri244:
There was an agreement before Wike made Fubara Governor. Keep to it, Mr Fubara. A word is enough for the wise.

An agreement to run the country in proxy or what?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by ProfKKK: 5:08pm On May 15
So these people are what you are referring to as "men of integrity"? You are so laughable. grin grin grin
weyreypey:
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by phemmie06(m): 5:08pm On May 15
Righthussle:

Sim okporlor eye suppose tell Wike say nothing wey you go do for this guy, wey go enter him eye.

You called that Peace accord or enslavement. Why is Wike holding on to his throats?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Kaa4(m): 5:09pm On May 15
The chickens have finally come to roost. It would have been interesting if all the commisioners resigning adopt a single letter and resign en masse or copy the same letter to resign.

Nonsense
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by ruggedtimi(m): 5:10pm On May 15
Righthussle:

Sim okporlor eye suppose tell Wike say nothing wey you go do for this guy, wey go enter him eye.

wetin make them strongmen and how are they better than sim?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Henri244: 5:11pm On May 15
There was an agreement before Wike made Fubara Governor. Keep to it, Mr Fubara. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Laple0541(m): 5:11pm On May 15
They are old already and near retirement so it’s good for them. Fubara should recruit young and energetic commissioners to run his government.

Though Wike is my man, but I think sometimes one needs to let go off some things in life. You can’t be in Abuja and Porthacourt at the same time. Even if the governor is your son, he needs the freedom to take some decisions sometimes as an adult.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Lamasta(m): 5:12pm On May 15
Wike it shall never be well with you for continuing governance even after you left the sit
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by ruggedtimi(m): 5:14pm On May 15
adams123:
Fubara should appoint their replacement na
expect that soon,there replacement are already working as special advicers and aides. So now they will take up the role automatically.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Jodybarton: 5:14pm On May 15
It's funny how people are supporting one corrupt person over the other because one aligned with someone they don't like but once this fubara begin lobby that person they don't like now them go begin hate am, they are not stable just running up and down, today they like this person tomorrow they hate that same person, this same wike was their man when he hosted their fav. Yeye pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom/Wike Feud: Rivers PDP Chairman Invites Ortom To Rivers For Project Tour / EXCLUSIVE: How Onnoghen Postponed NJC Meeting Indefinitely For Fear Of Being Sus / Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.