Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,358 members, 7,850,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners (18201 Views)

Ben-Chioma Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Environment / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by phemmie06(m): 5:14pm On May 15
RaptorX:
This clueless governor will be Impeached, just a matter of time. If by any miracle he survive an impeachment he should kiss a second term goodbye.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by anibi9674: 5:15pm On May 15
Wolexyoshi:
I don't like Wike as a person though, but the picture is clearly stating that he (Wike) will win at last.

Aside being a Governor that is most likely to last for 4 years, Fubara doesn't have any grassroot support like Wike and no matter what, na when Dog get back up e fit kill Monkey according to an Idiomatic expression from the side I came from (Western Nigeria)

Las las, na Rivers people go suffer the consequence of the battle.
grassroots support fire, you think rivers people are happy with wike?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Yedike: 5:15pm On May 15
A welcome development. Everyone can't be an ingrate as Gov. Fubara. Aside personal hatred for Wike, most of the people attacking him can't handle ungrateful people. No matter what my helper did to me, it's not enough reason to be showing the level of ingratitude displayed everyday by Fubara.
Except he doesn't want to take up politics as career, politicians will find it difficult in trusting him.

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by GEJDHERO: 5:17pm On May 15
weyreypey:

Very well. And a capable leader
and a criminal
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Cmanforall: 5:20pm On May 15
Wolexyoshi:
I don't like Wike as a person though, but the picture is clearly stating that he (Wike) will win at last.

Aside being a Governor that is most likely to last for 4 years, Fubara doesn't have any grassroot support like Wike and no matter what, na when Dog get back up e fit kill Monkey according to an Idiomatic expression from the side I came from (Western Nigeria)

Las las, na Rivers people go suffer the consequence of the battle .
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by CheapHomes1: 5:20pm On May 15
Righthussle:

Sim okporlor eye suppose tell Wike say nothing wey you go do for this guy, wey go enter him eye.

Sim has ridiculed the peace the president of the federal republic of Nigeria brokered.

Wike left this men and chose a level 14 officer in finance ministry to lord over these strong men.

Wike go don learn the hard way.

was the peace accord "brokered" based on the law and justice or based on the need to protect wike's influence in rivers? what makes these men "strong men"?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by CheapHomes1: 5:21pm On May 15
RaptorX:
This clueless governor will be Impeached, just a matter of time. If by any miracle he survive an impeachment he should kiss a second term goodbye.
who will impeach him?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by yakson84(m): 5:23pm On May 15
They don dey go one by one. May the lord grant fubara wisdom and courage to lead rivers to promise land and protect him against all forms of evils. Amen
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by ManOfSon: 5:24pm On May 15
So this is the second or third installment of this sad, uninteresting movie or what? I'm sure we watched it before.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by dandollaz: 5:26pm On May 15
Righthussle:

Sim okporlor eye suppose tell Wike say nothing wey you go do for this guy, wey go enter him eye.

Sim has ridiculed the peace the president of the federal republic of Nigeria brokered.

Wike left this men and chose a level 14 officer in finance ministry to lord over these strong men.

Continue supporting Evil.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Elusive001: 5:30pm On May 15
NaijaRoyalty:

So what are you on about exactly ?

Is it Wike that should dictate who govern's Rivers people or Rivers state people themselves through the ballot ?

Why are some of you so shameless ? And tomorrow you will be expecting God to bless your hustle

Is that not what us obtainable in Lagos state? One man decides everything in a state.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by TerrouMuda: 5:36pm On May 15
Chucks13:
I just said it few hous ago that more commissioners will resign is it not happening now?

When a prophet talks he see it the right way and says it.

Those telling me I'm talking rubbish have you see it?

More is loading. Fubara wings will be clipped and all his feathers will be remove and he will be thrown outside inside rain with nothing to protect him unless he humble himself and tell obidients to go to hell to free himself fallure to do so Fubara will become ex governor soon.

I have spoken again...

I predicted no matter how hard anyone try to stop Tinubu he will be the president and it happened

I predicted obi will be in 3rd position in 2023 election, it happened.

I predicted Trump will be kicked out of power it happened.

I predicted Wike will be FCT minister it happened.

I predicted Fubara will betrayed wike and Rivers won't settle, it happened.

I predicted Fubara commissioners will dump him it happened..

The list is endless, when the message comes I delivers it.

Good evening.

Now back to the physical.

You're a bleating naive he-goat seeking for attention.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by komzy589(m): 5:37pm On May 15
Righthussle:

Do you have sense at all!
How can a sitting governor have almost all his commissioners that he did not employ?
And you’re praying for God to bless u🤦‍♂️
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On May 15
NeckingNgulping:
Interesting.. I'll watch and see how the political tussle in Rivers state unfolds. People who always take public offices for their pecuniary gains and personal interests.

Wike's arse-lickers. Shame
They wouldn't resign because of Wike if pecuniary gains and personal interests was their motive for taking up the posts. The way some of reasons doesn't even make sense
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Theoarhics: 5:40pm On May 15
Righthussle:

All Wike supporters shut up and get serious with your life rather than fighting the war of another wey no send una papa and using your dump head for his selfish ego
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Chekwume16(m): 5:40pm On May 15
If the president was competent will he suggest that kind of peace accord where commissioners not be loyal to the governor. How do you really want the council to function. The governor is human and has his ego too just like anyone. The accord just shows how incompetent tinubu is
Righthussle:

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:42pm On May 15
weyreypey:

That's the serious error. A slave would always be a slave.

Slavery is inborn....and in rare occasions, they are made by circumstances........while some fall into it as a result of circumstances, and move out because they are not slaves, some still fix themselves there because they are perpetual slaves ...

Majority of the people of South West are Slaves to Tinubu because none of them has ever come out to oppose his policies, from making himself the god of Lagos State to taken over the whole South West,thanks to God people like Adeleke stopped him in OSUN State..

You call Fubara a slave, does it mean the people of Rivers State are also Wike's slaves

A slave is a perpetual slave, but if anyone stands to oppose his master's decrees for once, then , he is born a free man....

Fubara has proven himself to be a free man....and i pray he delivers his good will to the people than delivering thr will of the wicked master..
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Vadese1: 5:42pm On May 15
Wike. Is wicked. Very greedy man. After 8 years as a governor he was still not tire of looting rivers people money by proxy. Thank God for this days. Rivers state is free at last
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Chucks13: 5:43pm On May 15
TerrouMuda:

You're a bleating naive he-goat seeking for attention.

And as God live your first son born or not yet born will act and behave like he-goat the "word" came out and it become authority and the authority become a seal.

All the best.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Oneday82: 5:43pm On May 15
Ohh yes.... We are glad to and well pleased to announce to the world that another A$$ Licking Wike Puppet has just resigned from his duty as a Commissioner in Rivers State, making him the fourth person to resign in the last 24hr....

We are expecting more of the Mugus, The
Ala-adi-mma's of Rivers State.

4 man down.... We are still counting.....

We at Fubara Camp, the man with 9 lives gladly accept your Resignation in good faith.... And if you know what is good for you and your cohorts is to leave Rivers State for your good, or remain calm, because if anyone of you is found trying to disrupt the peace of the Rivers People, we will declare war on you guys.

Better relocate to Abuja and join your Agbero drunk Oga as an FCT errands boy.

Because if Una do anyhow, Una go collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by AbujaLagos: 5:46pm On May 15
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Otapiapia working perfectly
this orapiapia isn't original one. The insect might come back to him.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by komzy589(m): 5:46pm On May 15
Wolexyoshi:

Las las, na Rivers people go suffer the consequence of the battle.
Mark this because you will come back to it later.
People like me and Fubara are usually underrated because we always appear feeble. Unknowingly to you lots, that is our strength.😎
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:47pm On May 15
Otapiapia is smoking the rats out of their comfort offices.
chisomkachy:
Austen Ben-Chioma resigns as Rivers State Commissioner for Environment

Jacobson Nbina resigns as Rivers State Commissioner for Transport

They are both resigning for the second time.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Vadese1: 5:48pm On May 15
Level14 by you is small position. Rivers state by you is Wike personal property. What a comment from a die hard supporter of Obiokpo emperor .

Righthussle:

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Confirmedzombie: 5:49pm On May 15
This is what we call loyalty. Wike is indeed a strong man

Fumarate is set to be impeached now. Upon hailing have led Fubara to his doom

Wike remains our leader in Rivers state. On wike we stand.

Fumarate must bow
Upon must bow
Obedient must bow.

Wike na man you be

Ride on Nyerisi 1
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by piriton: 5:51pm On May 15
Even if the governor is impeach tomorrow he has done well by proving a point. Add more otapiapia
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Sam2310(m): 5:51pm On May 15
As
cjudy:
Ben Chioma feminine name.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Vadese1: 5:54pm On May 15
They are resigning to save their criminals face.. either way this Wike puppet would have been fire. How can one work with his enemies like the Obiokpo emperor

Oneday82:
Ohh yes.... We are glad to and well pleased to announce to the world that another A$$ Licking Wike Puppet has just resigned from his duty as a Commissioner in Rivers State, making him the fourth person to resign in the last 24hr....

We are expecting more of the Mugus, The
Ala-adi-mma's of Rivers State.

4 man down.... We are still counting.....

We at Fubara Camp, the man with 9 lives gladly accept your Resignation in good faith.... And if you know what is good for you and your cohorts is to leave Rivers State for your good, or remain calm, because if anyone of you is found trying to disrupt the peace of the Rivers People, we will declare war on you guys.

Better relocate to Abuja and join your Agbero drunk Oga as an FCT errands boy.

Because if Una do anyhow, Una go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by CrossRhodes: 5:58pm On May 15
chisomkachy:
Austen Ben-Chioma resigns as Rivers State Commissioner for Environment

Jacobson Nbina resigns as Rivers State Commissioner for Transport

They are both resigning for the second time.
Wike should carry them to Abuja
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by wizelink(m): 5:59pm On May 15
Ths man's otapiapia is very effective. Please mix it pif-paff and sniper to finish up the reminants of the rats
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:01pm On May 15
Chucks13:
I just said it few hous ago that more commissioners will resign is it not happening now?

When a prophet talks he see it the right way and says it.

Those telling me I'm talking rubbish have you see it?

More is loading. Fubara wings will be clipped and all his feathers will be remove and he will be thrown outside inside rain with nothing to protect him unless he humble himself and tell obidients to go to hell to free himself fallure to do so Fubara will become ex governor soon.

I have spoken again...

I predicted no matter how hard anyone try to stop Tinubu he will be the president and it happened

I predicted obi will be in 3rd position in 2023 election, it happened.

I predicted Trump will be kicked out of power it happened.

I predicted Wike will be FCT minister it happened.

I predicted Fubara will betrayed wike and Rivers won't settle, it happened.

I predicted Fubara commissioners will dump him it happened..

The list is endless, when the message comes I delivers it.
[sub][/sub]
Good evening.

Now back to the physical.

What kind of a Prophet are you that supports evil and intimidations from a Man that never knew God but believes he is the god of Rivers State?

Who sent you.....because I know it is not the God I worship that sent you, now if ye be sent by God, let what you said come to pass but if not, may what you said return to your camps of evil seven folds...

You can't talk about Prophecy from God and say Fabura should free himself from Obidients
as how

We all know Obidients bring light and truth to the darkness existing in Nigeria and since then, darkness has fought against it...

So am really searching your heart to know why you called Obidients into this issue because Fabura i know has taken the side of truth and has repented from all wickedness of his Master and the god his master worship which is APC....
But it won't be easy for him, he who rejects the devil , can't go free, he has to fight the course and attain victory ....

Fabura is not a slave and if truly he has repented genuinely and sorted for God's face and the hand of God is upon him....this your prophecy will return back to you and your camp in seven folds ....
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by rummmy: 6:01pm On May 15
A welcome development..
May their resignation favour me and my family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper / Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians / Attempt By Bandits To Kidnap Turkish Students In Kaduna Foiled By Troops – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.