Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners (18207 Views)

Ben-Chioma Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Environment / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by robosky02(m): 6:07pm On May 15
Wike speech before Edo State Election

"As governor, I will come and go, I can't stop it. I must come and go. Odili (referring to Peter Odili who was the state governor from 1999 to 2007) came and gothe left. You have never heard Odili saying that you will do this, you will not that. The day my tenure by the grace of God finishes, I will go.

"When you are in a position to think that what is happening in Lagos State, we will do it here; it may be difficult. You cannot continue to say you must be godfather of the state; that is the problem. It is not possible.

"The day I leave here in the name of the Almighty God, I have no business to say I must," produce my successor, "why must I produce? Why? What have I hidden? People of the state should be able to say this is who they want to produce."
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Diamondtech: 6:11pm On May 15
Rivers People
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Slimm01: 6:13pm On May 15
Righthussle:

Sim okporlor eye suppose tell Wike say nothing wey you go do for this guy, wey go enter him eye.

Sim has ridiculed the peace the president of the federal republic of Nigeria brokered.

Wike left this men and chose a level 14 officer in finance ministry to lord over these strong men.

Wike go don learn the hard way.
Sharrap joor! wetin u dey cap? The governorship selection has to do with zoning. Fubara was Wike's right hand man and favourite from the turn of the Ijaw tribe. No Ijaw commissioner will ever resign.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by toprealman: 6:13pm On May 15
NaijaRoyalty:

So what are you on about exactly ?

Is it Wike that should dictate who govern's Rivers people or Rivers state people themselves through the ballot ?

Why are some of you so shameless ? And tomorrow you will be expecting God to bless your hustle
That is why Nigeria will forever remain a joke!
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Harmless1b(m): 6:15pm On May 15
Why rats are running out of government house.. oh I remember.. it must be raw one he bought grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Kukutente23: 6:18pm On May 15
One by one

Dem don dey go grin grin
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Emekaonline: 6:18pm On May 15
westlius:

Can you swear on there behave they are men of integrity

what do you mean by "on there behave"? Please could you speak in your igbo language instead of "murdering" English causing Queen to turn in her grave?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by TerrouMuda: 6:19pm On May 15
Chucks13:

And as God live your first son born or not yet born will act and behave like he-goat the "word" came out and it become authority and the authority become a seal.

All the best.
Aren't you foolish?
Go and cool your heated sawdust you call brain.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Kukutente23: 6:21pm On May 15
weyreypey:
Men of integrity cannot remain with the circus clown called Fubara

Your moniker is apt. Werepe means old mad man

Though I wonder why you dropped the CilicMarin moniker to take on this one. Is it because you need to be mad before you can do this your job?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Kukutente23: 6:25pm On May 15
post=129969544:

Hpong this will be the very last time

Really?

So you're pro-SIM
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by UKEMY(m): 6:34pm On May 15
More than 100 are waiting to be Assigned Commissioner posts.
Let's leave sentiments aside and ask a Non Political Rivers indigene or Resident,the government of Wike,you will be shocked.
1.insecurity was not curb
2.Lots of companies closed down operations and moved to other state and some left Nigeria
3.Wike was building Roads,very good but Rivers indigenes needed work but non
4.Wike sponsored thugs and encouraged laziness by employing 200000 SA ,for what?
These SA's some were hit men of cult groups.
Wike should Allow Sim to rule Rivers state,then during Election Vote him out.
The Nigerian Governors forum,may likely pressurize Tinubu to Sack Wike ,in no distance time.
I acknowledge that he is working well as FCT Minister
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by ayo2008: 6:46pm On May 15
weyreypey:
Men of integrity cannot remain with the circus clown called Fubara

So na Wike get integrity?
Dey play!
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by hotseat: 7:02pm On May 15
Fubara appears to be winning the battle but whether he would win the war remains to be seen.

The way and manner of his journey into the murky and sharks-infected political waters may spell doom for his political career in the long run.

The political arena is full of intrigues, blackmail, backstabbing, witch-hunting alignment and realignment, etc.

Fubara has singlehandedly decided to shake the very political foundation of the PDP in the State by challenging the status quo!

How he's able to waddle through the political landmines ahead of him would be an interesting topic of research for students of political science.

@hotseat
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by chipet67(m): 7:18pm On May 15
weyreypey:

Very well. And a capable leader
Common shut up!
Capacity leader kee yu der. Born fools everywhere.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by TableLeg(m): 7:26pm On May 15
Fu....cking idiots with no political value, will, capacity for delivery and integrity.
To hell with Wike and his goons!
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:29pm On May 15
maasoap:

They wouldn't resign because of Wike if pecuniary gains and personal interests was there motive for taking up the posts. The way some of reasons doesn't even make sense

They knew they aren't getting along with the current governor who's at loggerheads with their boss Wike, hence the resignations and the intent of using their offices to steal gone down the drain.

Lest i forget, read your reply again and check if you made any sense yourself.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:30pm On May 15
Wolexyoshi:
I don't like Wike as a person though, but the picture is clearly stating that he (Wike) will win at last.

Aside being a Governor that is most likely to last for 4 years, Fubara doesn't have any grassroot support like Wike and no matter what, na when Dog get back up e fit kill Monkey according to an Idiomatic expression from the side I came from (Western Nigeria)

Las las, na Rivers people go suffer the consequence of the battle.
it baffles me how you agbados are always so confident about goings on in other states including states you've obviously never visited. Na wa for una sha
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Olichoke: 7:49pm On May 15
To God be the glory
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:54pm On May 15
Kukutente23:

Your moniker is apt. Werepe means old mad man

Though I wonder why you dropped the CilicMarin moniker to take on this one. Is it because you need to be mad before you can do this your job?
you're talking to a lecturer that single handedly destroyed the peace and tranquility we enjoyed in car talk section for years. Funny enough, he's not even from Rivers State neither is he resident there but he wants to have very strong input on the state, something he and his ilk accuse Igbos of doing in Lagos. Isn't that hypocrisy ?
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by lagosrd: 8:06pm On May 15
It's well

1 Like

Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Chucks13: 8:09pm On May 15
TerrouMuda:

Aren't you foolish?
Go and cool your heated sawdust you call brain.

Alright.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by AngelicBeing: 8:10pm On May 15
grin
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Patojargz: 8:11pm On May 15
weyreypey:

That's the serious error. A slave would always be a slave.

No be when slave open eye 👀
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by okoloto: 8:38pm On May 15
Let fubara make all of them resign and put in his own people. If not they will frustrate him like ambode.
He should start now building his own political block. If you watch, all this resigning is ikwere
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Henri244: 10:53pm On May 15
phemmie06:

An agreement to run the country in proxy or what?
Whatever the agreement was, Fubara accepted it before he was made governor. So he should keep to it. All politicians are the same.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by Delightsome2023: 8:10am On May 16
Wainey:
Wow.
We dont need them in Rivers state. Wike system of godfatherism is like glo.
They will give u data and seize ur network
bro honestly you nailed it.
For two days now my Glo network signal is down, can't make calls, my business is not moving as clients can't reach out to me as the glo line is my official business line.
And I have surplus bonus for calls and data but can't use it.
Chai
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by CorrectionFLuid: 8:54am On May 16
weyreypey:

Fubara lacks leadership qualities in any form

You're the yarimo for fubara abi. While the real yarimo is having hot diarrhea for Peter obi and Alex otti, you're having hot diarrhea for fubara.
Re: Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners by CorrectionFLuid: 9:03am On May 16
Wolexyoshi:
I don't like Wike as a person though, but the picture is clearly stating that he (Wike) will win at last.

Aside being a Governor that is most likely to last for 4 years, Fubara doesn't have any grassroot support like Wike and no matter what, na when Dog get back up e fit kill Monkey according to an Idiomatic expression from the side I came from (Western Nigeria)

Las las, na Rivers people go suffer the consequence of the battle.

You're forgetting that the longer you stay on the job, the more you learn it. And who told you fubara doesn't have grassroots support? Southsouth is not like west that only support who is likely to win. Yes he may not have had grassroots support ab initio, but right now he's gained it by wike showing himself to be the oppressor.

The difference between us and You guys in the southwest is our hatred for oppression which your people don't have. If you're oppressed, the people will rally round you.

One way will lose his second tenure is if he's outrigged by Wike. And whoever gets in will do to wike exactly what fubara is doing now. I doubt wike will outrig fubara by 2027 tho.

The only other way is through split votes between PDP and LP.

Get up and smell the coffee, wikes time has passed in rivers state. And his influence further wanes on the rise of each bright sunny morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu / Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects / "The Death Of Cross River State Happened In 2007” – Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.