Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet (27371 Views)

Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce / Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by press9jatv: 10:57pm On May 15
Bunch of lazy and failed ex commissioners. Capable hands will be fully engaged by Governor Fubara government.

3 Likes

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by slivertongue: 10:57pm On May 15
ifeanyija:
was he not imposed to rivers people?

Yes but he wants little space to govern the people
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by lexxwiz(m): 11:00pm On May 15
Politics 101. Resign or be fired. All the resignation points to what I said up there. “Resign or be fired”.. All pro wile’s men are resigning cause SIM isn’t simping anymore. Y’all making it look like they’re leaving SIM knows nothing about politics. This is all SIM’s idea. He wants to get his loyalists onboard and allover.

I’m conclusion, this shows that Wike is loosing badly in the whole tussle. But does he really think he can win? Amarachi, Odili would be laughing real hard right this minute.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by press9jatv: 11:02pm On May 15
Governor Fubara is winning the war well.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by tnerro1(m): 11:04pm On May 15
Send their replacements sharp sharp to the 3 man assembly to confirm, the state must move on jor
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by favour32(m): 11:04pm On May 15
Deepspirituals:
. Have u Done your Home Work....Little Kid.
No mind that small pikin wey carry him mama phone dey comment nonsense.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by press9jatv: 11:09pm On May 15
Those former commissioners should be considered with the Guinness award due to their records. for crying out loud 😭😭😭
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by toprealman: 11:14pm On May 15
salin:
Wike had one of the strongest political structure in Nigeria
How has this your so called structure helped Nigeria?
Never a structure to support growth and development. Always a structure of criminality and illegality!

2 Likes

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Xkonzult: 11:20pm On May 15
Confirmedzombie:

You people just speculate alit. Fumarate cannot win a councilorship election ket alone governorship.

Politics no be to pick beans. Where is the structure.

You think Rivers state is south East where
people vote out of sentiment and emotion.
Fool na dat structure go later kill u oof hunger , insecurity and misery ,now their sentiment and emotions vote don favor them ....oni ...iranu oshi

Mtcheeeeew
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Innomach(m): 11:20pm On May 15
He singlehandedly appointed all of them. I don't think they are resigning willingly. Sim probably wants to consolidate and take charge of his government.

WorldRichest:
Why are all Commissioners and 26 Assembly members aligned with Nyezom Wike? You all say he is a very bad man, but why are all political office holders in the state aligned with him instead of the executive governor?

Let's look at this critically
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by press9jatv: 11:23pm On May 15
You see this photo 📸...hmmmm...watin una think my Rivers People...🙄🤔😐🫢😄😎🤓😃

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Bankkym: 11:28pm On May 15
Freshtruth:
All of the that resign will later regret it. If Fabura move to Lp he will win 2027 . I strongly think he is thinking to that direction with his recent romance with Alex Otto. This drama will just work in peter obi favour to win PH in the next presidential election. I trust Tinubu if he was in obi situation he would have contacted Fabura that is how tinubu is master of politics

Haahahahahah you are not aware ? Alex Otti is romancing with APC already . You just watch out
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Eriokanmi: 11:31pm On May 15
chopnaira:

I agree. I underestimated the guy alot. He is also the ring leader of the G5 that put a stop to Atiku's dream.
Yes, cos of his botched presidential ambition
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by ufotunang: 11:42pm On May 15
Wike though fubara is like Amaechi .fubara giving it to wike wotowoto 🙄
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Eriokanmi: 11:48pm On May 15
WorldRichest:
Why are all Commissioners and 26 Assembly members aligned with Nyezom Wike? You all say he is a very bad man, but why are all political office holders in the state aligned with him instead of the executive governor?

Even if you're not from Rivers, you should always watch the news and read newspapers nah. You don't have to be a riversman to know the goings-on in the state. Who told you all political holders in rivers are on Wike's side? As a matter of fact, not up to one-quarter of his party members are on his side, not even the apc card-carrying members in the state with what he did to Tonye Cole, an apc governorhip candidate in the state.

Those apc in rivers asking for Fubara's impeachment were sponsored. They're not from the tonye Cole's camp. The state in it's entirety are rather on Fubara's side. Wike is only fighting for himself and not for rivers people. He wanted Fubara to be giving him 2bn naira monthly which wike himself had said its not too much to ask....for what? Is rivers state his personal company?

He worked against his party by pitching his rents with the apc, even scuttled Obi's victory in rivers using the aides that he appointed into each ward, shortly before the elections . Many of the results came out on the inec portal in favour of Peter obi. He did all these cos he failed to secure the presidential ticket under the pdp. Going to take an appointment under the apc is his sole business and personal interest. His party members didn't approve it.

I remember when obasanjo appointed late chief Bola Ige as AG. The then AD gave him the permission to serve under the PDP. He didn't go there by himself or on his own.

Wike needs to be taught the lesson of his life. Karma must be allowed to do its work...as a matter of fact, nobody can stop karma.

3 Likes

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Scamburster(m): 11:49pm On May 15
FLYFIRE:

Did they really "resigned" or were asked by Sim to "resign" before they are disgraced out by public sacking
You really made sense
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Krankhead: 11:53pm On May 15
chopnaira:

I agree. I underestimated the guy alot. He is also the ring leader of the G5 that put a stop to Atiku's dream.
Wike is strong make we no lie. Let's remove sentiment. Meanwhile I hate am ingrate. Just put wike in your position
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by prizeless(m): 11:55pm On May 15
Fubara just proved not to be smart at all
chopnaira:

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On May 15
chopnaira:

salin:

Thesame way Amaechi put a stop to Gej's dreams.

Wike and Amaechi are very similar in political structure and movement.

Now it is fubara's time.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by prizeless(m): 11:57pm On May 15
You don't even know what your saying. Your statement is full of emotions not reason. he has lost his platform. he's not respected in the political landscape, he has no weight
Freshtruth:
All of the that resign will later regret it. If Fabura move to Lp he will win 2027 . I strongly think he is thinking to that direction with his recent romance with Alex Otto. This drama will just work in peter obi favour to win PH in the next presidential election. I trust Tinubu if he was in obi situation he would have contacted Fabura that is how tinubu is master of politics
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by prizeless(m): 11:57pm On May 15
Story
slivertongue:
the resignation proves Fubara right, they were imposed on him and we're taking orders from Wike. The resignations will help Fubara to strategize and get his men to work for the people. Without Rivers funds and the authority of govt house Wike can do little.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Dicoomoba: 12:15am On May 16
Freshtruth:

You’re a dreamer and your Dad has been dreaming before obi dream that will never come true wise up
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by israelmao(m): 12:29am On May 16
YesDaddyTill203:
grin
Fubara will be impeached sooner or later. Just wait and see.
By unlawful 25 lawmakers?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Apel147(m): 12:35am On May 16
This one is day dreaming 🤣 lp is dead! If lp wins more than 5ststes....

Freshtruth:
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by safarifarms(m): 12:37am On May 16
WorldRichest:

How won't most of the people he personally selected for the governor not want to continue to be loyal to him?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by safarifarms(m): 12:42am On May 16
Wike's house boys and girls are following the directive of their loud mouth rat and you are here saying what they pay you to say.
You forgot to insult Peter Obi. Come back and edit your post.
yarimo:
The commissioners realize FUBARA is unserious man
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by yarimo(m): 12:57am On May 16
safarifarms:
Wike's house boys and girls are following the directive of their loud mouth rat and you are here saying what they pay you to say.
You forgot to insult Peter Obi. Come back and edit your post.
Who is peter obi is he a animal or plant?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by luuvv: 1:01am On May 16
salin:
In Rivers, which one is Nigeria
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by rigid123: 1:26am On May 16
Lots of intelligent strong graduates out there. Bring them in Fubara, groom them and build your structure. Imagine taking a strong graduate from ikwere, give him the opportunity to become a commission, guy man will not look Wike face.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:58am On May 16
Honestly, Rivers State is filled wit very stupid ppl!

no single difference btw dem & benue ppl dat are bn killed like flies by fulani bandits!
lipsrsealed
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Ezmans: 2:08am On May 16
WorldRichest:

a former governor that pump them with state resources for 8 you are still asking
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Ezmans: 2:11am On May 16
yarimo:
The commissioners realize FUBARA is unserious man
let rivers matter no kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures) / DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja / $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.