Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet (27369 Views)

Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce / Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Ewedegubbler: 7:10am On May 16
Confirmedzombie:

You people just speculate alit. Fumarate cannot win a councilorship election ket alone governorship.

Politics no be to pick beans. Where is the structure.

You think Rivers state is south East where people vote out of sentiment and emotion.

Mtcheeeeew

Ur head Dey for your nyansh. What is the difference between rivers and SE? They vote same way same pattern because they’re same people.
But what does a shack dweller from okitipupa know about events outside of his hut?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Elsueno: 7:23am On May 16
Captainero:

This shows that you don't know the dynamics of Rivers state politics. If it comes to proper election in the state, the Ilwerres decides where it will go. They have more voting strength. Fubara's LGA has just 8 wards which is even lesser in voting strength than Wike's ward alone. And with the way Fubara has made it look like an ethnic war, believe me the uplanders will not agree. He will be removed at the appropriate time. All this commissioners that are resigning are masters of the game im Rivers state, even his illegal speaker Oko Jumbo does not have to legislative experience as this is his first time as an assembly member courtesy of this same Wike. You think Rivers people are all fools? Trying to bring Wike down will lead to Fubara's early exit..mark my words

No u ain't f##ls, it's actually worse than that, Cause u are worshipping another man who is openly asking a large cut of revenue meant to develop ur state & wants to control every single leadership position in the whole state. Imagine a single man dictating ur everything. Are u cowards?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Kukutente23: 7:28am On May 16
WorldRichest:
Why are all Commissioners and 26 Assembly members aligned with Nyezom Wike? You all say he is a very bad man, but why are all political office holders in the state aligned with him instead of the executive governor?

Let's look at this critically
What are you looking at critically?

So you're telling me if you're an appointee of Fubara, you'll resign because he has a problem with Wike?

Tomorrow, you will come out and say you understand Nigeria politics
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by okoloto: 7:33am On May 16
This shows that virtually wike was a third time governor and only wanted fubara as a stoog. The earlier fubara flushes anything wike in his government and builds his own structure the better for him. If not he will get ambode experience.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Lifemanage: 8:03am On May 16
Chinjo2:
This is the time for Fubara to consolidate on his gains against wike.
God has really delivered him from the booby trap that Wike set for him.
Now that they have seen it clearly that the assembly members have lost their seat, they have now decided to tow the path of honour by resigning to avoid being fired.
Where was it said that the assembly guys have lost their seats? This is just part 2 of the fight. Let's see how it plays out
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Father4all: 8:06am On May 16
Fools
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by mcwally: 8:10am On May 16
Let wike leave fubara alone is he the first governor that imposed a successor.Wike should go and learn from other ex governor.Wike is very arrogant
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Theoarhics: 8:11am On May 16
WorldRichest:
Why are all Commissioners and 26 Assembly members aligned with Nyezom Wike? You all say he is a very bad man, but why are all political office holders in the state aligned with him instead of the executive governor?

If you not in their shoes you won't know. If Wike wasn't a minister today do you think they will still loyal to him?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Akaujaa(m): 8:13am On May 16
Wike is cooking something very terrible for Fubara. He will use the supreme court. Wike is highly corrupt.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:16am On May 16
chopnaira:

I agree. I underestimated the guy alot. He is also the ring leader of the G5 that put a stop to Atiku's dream.

It was never Atiku’s dream to contest. They all agreed on zoning to SouthEast then Wike started moving mad for zoning to be done to south south… So Atiku juju scatter him plans after Peter left the party. If he really had a good structure in the party why did He not win the Primary?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by ogascomax: 8:49am On May 16
WorldRichest:

Because wike could have threatened or coax them to do so to prove that people are behind him. But the governor now can have his own men. At due time he would have the party for himself. Abi if you guys are thinking that he wouldn't be PDP flag bearer that would be a stupid thought. No party can win River State like Delta State too.
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Freebills12: 9:36am On May 16
[color=#000099][/color]
WorldRichest:

Financial benefits! Wike has aligned himself with Tinibu, even if the governor pushes them away there is FG and APC to run to. If Wike is not with Tinibu do you think they will take his side?
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by djon78(m): 10:41am On May 16
Phils:
Even if Fubara will fall, he should fall as a man.

Imagine the number of moles that was planted and appointed for him. He would have being held responsible for the actions of his tenure when he is not in control of anything.

He should fight until he can own up to his shit.

You can imagine

Even Tinubu no appoint commissioners to all the governors he put in place

Never seen this kind of thing before in Nigerian politics

Imagine what will fubara have done?

No wonder he called them rats
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by safarifarms(m): 11:34am On May 16
yarimo:
Who is peter obi is he a animal or plant?
He is you and your Oga's worst nightmare.
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by ifeanyija(m): 1:26pm On May 16
slivertongue:

Yes but he wants little space to govern the people
no space for him, u can't chase away those who helped u and bring in enemies who didn't support U to be governor
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by Mubieey: 2:23pm On May 16
Godfatherism in politics is among what is stopping us from developing as a country, how can you control your government while majority of the cabinet were appointed by someone else
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:22pm On May 16
adunnioladipupo:

This is exactly what I'm saying.

Little kid spotted now

SO you are comparing a director at Ogun Osun basic with a commissioner?

Kindly delete this comment and safe face.
director of Ogun water basin board .. this one will be chasing after borehole people.. now tell me being a commission with Ur own portfolio in a state as rich as rivers and being a mere borehole director in a poor state like ogun.... Which one is more juicy....
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by adunnioladipupo: 5:35am On May 17
ELKHALIFAISIS:
director of Ogun water basin board .. this one will be chasing after borehole people.. now tell me being a commission with Ur own portfolio in a state as rich as rivers and being a mere borehole director in a poor state like ogun.... Which one is more juicy....

Please don't be offended 🙏

What's your Age?

And I'm giving you an assignment to do more finding about been a director under ogun/Osun basin board and get back to me.

If you have indeed do, certainly you won't come back to write this again.

Ogun/Osun Basin director is 100% juicy compared to the state commissioner given to him in the past.

Have a wonderful day bro
Re: FUBARA Vs Wike:: 7 More Commissioners Resign From Governor Fubara's Cabinet by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:42pm On May 17
adunnioladipupo:

Please don't be offended 🙏

What's your Age?

And I'm giving you an assignment to do more finding about been a director under ogun/Osun basin board and get back to me.

If you have indeed do, certainly you won't come back to write this again.

Ogun/Osun Basin director is 100% juicy compared to the state commissioner given to him in the past.

Have a wonderful day bro
I don't have time for such search because what I find out , point to be, they are just mere borehole directors under one useless ministry.. nothing special.. anyone can be a director they are lick ass of Yoruba .. this one from commissioner of oil rich state to director of one for water basin in Ogun . I hope they will leave developed port Harcourt to one room brown roof house in ogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA / Reno Omokri Reacts To Aisha Buhari Reposting Tweets Criticizing President Buhari / Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.