Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation (12834 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by RingRoadCartel: 7:38pm On May 15
Nahunger:
grin

Egbon Adugbo
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Confirmedzombie: 7:46pm On May 15
Abure is a dictflector, Abure must go
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Almaigaa: 7:50pm On May 15
Letician:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kělly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oFAeXdzVnE?si=U9jNy4X0udCnJrEi

Access Bank
KěllyMonday

Scammer
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by DMerciful(m): 7:56pm On May 15
Abure is afraid Obi might leave LP. His eyes are getting clearer now.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obviouslyblunt: 9:42pm On May 15
Obiedun:
Evil party
and what has APC done to Nigeria?
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by omooba05: 11:22pm On May 15
Give us Apapa.. Abure is a puppet...
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Halo22: 3:43am On May 16
I think this is a good riddance to an amicable relationship between LP and NLC and the timing is very essential but unfortunately, Ajaero appears like a shadow chaser when the real image is not focused on.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Difrent: 3:48am On May 16
Lanre1st:
But NLC is going too far into partisan politics, which is not healthy for workers/Laborers under umbrella of NLC

Na Ajaero tenure all this begin

Na Ajaero political ambition dey make am look like NLC is into politics.

1 Like

Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obiedun(m): 5:52am On May 16
Obviouslyblunt:
Labour party of mischief managed by scammers. A party of falsehood, lies, intimidation, mudslinging and character assassination.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obviouslyblunt: 5:53am On May 16
Obiedun:
Labour party of mischief managed by scammers. A party of falsehood, lies, intimidation, mudslinging and character assassination.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obiedun(m): 5:58am On May 16
Obviouslyblunt:
Instead of you to stand up and use the education and skill you claimed to have acquired for something better you are here early in the morning asking me unnecessary question. You will ask taya.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Oghene86: 6:29am On May 16
Islie:

https://punchng.com/abure-bows-to-pressure-begs-nlc-president-for-reconciliation/?amp

He should go, he has made his own contribution, let someone with fresh ideas come in.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obviouslyblunt: 8:51am On May 16
Obiedun:
Instead of you to stand up and use the education and skill you claimed to have acquired for something better you are here early in the morning asking me unnecessary question. You will ask taya.
first sign of a fool, they resort to insult when they have no answer to justify their stupidity. No need engaging one anymore.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obiedun(m): 9:42am On May 16
Obviouslyblunt:
first sign of a fool, they resort to insult when they have no answer to justify their stupidity. No need engaging one anymore.
You are a direct example of what you have just written.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obviouslyblunt: 10:11am On May 16
Obiedun:
You are a direct example of what you have just written.
🤣😅. A fool’s opinion is not important. Bye Felicia.
Re: Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation by Obiedun(m): 3:42pm On May 16
Obviouslyblunt:
🤣😅. A fool’s opinion is not important. Bye Felicia.
It takes a fool to know another fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold / A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. / Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.