Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. (37112 Views)

Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by DMerciful(m): 10:16pm On May 15
That's the only thing this regional illegitimate president knows
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by nasman5: 10:17pm On May 15
Fkmodhi:
The werey president don sniffed powder sotey e don bend.
werey you no go pray make you reach that age then you go kn if ma bend you go bend or curve go check obasanjo and Buhari then you realize is an old age that make him bend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by abba190: 10:18pm On May 15
old mfckers.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by otherway: 10:18pm On May 15
MrIcredible:
Keke napep some mumus call keke Maruwa

You must be a Gen Z grin

The original name was keke marwa
And to think you are the confirmed mumu.

Lesson: Be reasonable not to use vulgar words when making a point cos it may backfire.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by crossbreedwears(m): 10:20pm On May 15
Did you just called General Marwa a clown? How old are you please?
PlasmaTV:
Hahahahahahahahaha
A tale of two clowns.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by yewit37486: 10:22pm On May 15
Marwa has really tried in NDLEA. Now that the death penalty has been introduced, let's see if that will deter people, although I doubt it as criminals will always be criminals.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Chucks13: 10:23pm On May 15
Fkmodhi:

Ok but still your president.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by crossbreedwears(m): 10:23pm On May 15
General Marwa was Head of states Material but the return of democracy retired him too early. He was in his 40s back then. He formed operation sweeps(Soldier & police) to stop crimes in lagos and it reallt worked back then. He also created dust bin around the whole lagos and it reallt helped. Due to his discipline you'd be scared to drop a pure water nylon on the ground. General marwa na mentor
LegendHero:
Two great men.

Buba Marwa na correct man. Jagaban gat you.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Elliotwaveforec: 10:23pm On May 15
Marwa my man! This man performed in Lagos sha! I remember Achakpo in Ajegunle with a mountain of refuse; this man levelled it and tarred the road.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:24pm On May 15
ASIWAJU Bola Ahmed Tinubu it is well with you.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by MrIcredible: 10:25pm On May 15
otherway:

You must be a Gen Z grin

The original name was keke marwa
And to think you are the confirmed mumu.

Lesson: Be reasonable not to use vulgar words when making a point cos it may backfire.
Lol
I and your father are probably agemates or make I senior the way ray sef.
Keke napep came in 1999 just when Buba Marwa was about to handover, which is why some mugus like you call it keke Maruwa,but the initiative and programe that brought it is called napep.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by crossbreedwears(m): 10:26pm On May 15
You wan compare Sandhurst officer to civilian government wey dey after money. Marwa paved way for Tinubu to operate well in lagos because there was no debt on ground. Na why tinubu still keep am for office
Elliotwaveforec:
Marwa my man! This man performed in Lagos sha! I remember Achakpo in Ajegunle with a mountain of refuse; this man levelled it and tarred the road.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Chucks13: 10:26pm On May 15
Oilwell:
To Make sure that all his " white stuff " consignments are not stopped or searched.

Tonubu still your president.

You think you are funny? Hell No you just been plain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by ComeToJesus: 10:27pm On May 15
fuckJones:
over to u mop, come and masturbate

Hey mop! Your attention is needed here

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Jostoman: 10:28pm On May 15
Obi is meeting prominent PDP member while they also met maruwa.

Obi meeting is for a better nigeria while them own meeting may be meeting to do politics of bitterness. If you are a celebrity and you know you are close to PDP watch your back.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Elliotwaveforec: 10:29pm On May 15
MrIcredible:

Lol
Keke napep came in 1999 just when Buba Marwa was about to handover, which is why some mugus like you call it keke Maruwa,but the initiative and programe that brought it is called napep.
We named the programme Marwa because he performed! Fuckkk napep!
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by DeeNet1: 10:29pm On May 15
How does this benefit Nigerians?
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by ClearFlair: 10:31pm On May 15
fuckJones:
over to u mop, come and masturbate

Mop? You masturbate with mops ? 😯😯😯
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by MaziObinnaokija: 10:37pm On May 15
Fkmodhi:
pray u reach 50 yrs ooo.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by omooba05: 10:38pm On May 15
Im a A Yoruba and APC supporter . Baba wetin dey happen.. Na posing we go chop..No let Opposition take us laugh oo.. Baba I believe you can do better
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by HugoBoss10(m): 10:39pm On May 15
Who knows he came to supply him the special kind of hard drugs
As the NDLEA boss, some seized special kind of drugs may always be reserved for the overall ọga.
Like i said who knows grin
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by gigabyte13: 10:39pm On May 15
As far as this administration is concerned
Buba Marwa can stay in that capacity as long as he want, and as long BATMAN remains the president....
They have a long time doings.

With all sincerity since Marwa came on board NDLEA have taken a new leave
They have been very very active and effective

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by bluecircle470: 10:42pm On May 15
Fkmodhi:

Far better than your father. Go get a living
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Olatundex22(m): 10:43pm On May 15
MrIcredible:

Lol

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by cunny88(m): 10:52pm On May 15
Marwa,........hmmmmm..... we never got to trace the couriers of the bombs that killed Dele Giwa
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by chopnaira: 10:53pm On May 15
omoiyalayi:
The day nigeria will have a president like Buba Marwa that's the day God started answering our prayer as a country

That man is a doer

May God continue to keep him alive
The only thing he did was operation sweep and direct labour.

He opened an airline after which is now defuncted with Lagos money. Albarka airline.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Eriokanmi: 10:53pm On May 15
saveman91:
E be like say this president no de see better food chop see as skin dry like broom
Shhhh. You're not the only one who observed this.

Baba said he's 71 years old, despite losing his first wife, alhaja at age 70 in 2018. He must have married his elder sister as wife. You can not lie to God who created nature.

No more comment. Ire oo
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by schoolboymatt(m): 10:55pm On May 15
what do you see here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.