Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. (37041 Views)

Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by chopnaira: 10:57pm On May 15
cunny88:
Marwa,........hmmmmm..... we never got to trace the couriers of the bombs that killed Dele Giwa
😂
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by otherway: 11:00pm On May 15
MrIcredible:

Lol
I and your father are probably agemates or make I senior the way ray sef.
Keke napep came in 1999 just when Buba Marwa was about to handover, which is why some mugus like you call it keke Maruwa,but the initiative and programe that brought it is called napep.

I will be a fool to continue this discussion with you.

The fact that you called people MUMU because they refer to it as keke marwa makes you a bigger mumu.

Now run to bed and stop arguing foolishly.

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Eriokanmi: 11:03pm On May 15
crossbreedwears:
General Marwa was Head of states Material but the return of democracy retired him too early. He was in his 40s back then. He formed operation sweeps(Soldier & police) to stop crimes in lagos and it reallt worked back then. He also created dust bin around the whole lagos and it reallt helped. Due to his discipline you'd be scared to drop a pure water nylon on the ground. General marwa na mentor
This man worked 3 times more than Tinubu had done in Lagos as governor. How Tinubu now cornered all this man's achievements in Lagos and called it his own remains a mystery.

Oko anti yemisi, as fondly called,na baba. These are the kind of men we need as President but they won't look their way. I wonder why tinubu didn't pick him as his running mate. But I know why grin

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by lionshare: 11:04pm On May 15
Thanks a Lagos boy—-his job is likely certain or maybe a promotion. Who knows?
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Temiii69(f): 11:06pm On May 15
Fun fact buba marwa is allegeldy 3 years 'older' than BAT
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Eriokanmi: 11:07pm On May 15
otherway:

I will be a fool to continue this discussion with you.

The fact that you called people MUMU because they refer to it as keke marwa makes you a bigger mumu.

Now run to bed and stop arguing foolishly.

Marwa deserves to be president. This country would have really prospered. He was the one who introduced the tricycle which was why the called it kękę marwa. Obj adopted the initiatives and changed the name to keke napep( national poverty alleviation programme). Marwa introduced a lot of programmes aimed at eradicating poverty , unlike those introduced by our corrupt politicians today.

With Marwa in government, where would you see kidnappers, yahoo boys and the likes? The operation sweep would have been brought back.

If marwa contents tomorrow, I'd vote him, the way I carry obi mata for head. As you can see, people like evil more than good. We'd never get leadership right unless we change our mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by otherway: 11:10pm On May 15
Eriokanmi:
Marwa deserves to be president. This country would have really prospered. He was the one who introduced the tricycle which was why the called it kękę marwa. Obj adopted the initiatives and changed the name to keke napep( national poverty alleviation programme).

If marwa contents tomorrow, I'd vote him, the way I carry obi mata for head. As you can see, people like evil more than good. We'd never get leadership right unless we change our mindset.

Infact Jakande of blessed memory and Buba Marwa actually built Lagos.

Tinubu only turned Lagos to his MMM(Money making machine)

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by kasim155: 11:11pm On May 15
rantingpigs:
Old Picture...

Truly what is happening to Tilumbu. Won't he address the Nation on the democracy day event?

What a gwan?

I thought they have shifted it to June 12th of every year and not May 29th again.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Eriokanmi: 11:19pm On May 15
otherway:

Infact Jakande of blessed memory and Buba Marwa actually built Lagos.

Tinubu only turned Lagos to his MMM(Money making machine)
I'm telling you. He bought 3 jets in a space of 12 years but baba jakande who built the largest housing eatate in Africa in his time under 3 years didn't buy a single helicopter. Like I've always said, Lagosians should just be patient as nobody lives forever. The level of intimidation is just too much. Despite converting almost everything to himself, it's not showing on his body.

I wish him long life but his empire would end someday so Lagisians can breathe, even if he lives up to 200 years, it must end. Where are the pharaohs today? If he contests 100 times, he will always lose in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:24pm On May 15
yarimo:
Former military governor and former civilian governor of the great Lagos state
👍
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by quiteboy(m): 11:26pm On May 15
It takes a swine to recognize a swine.
post=129974959:
Another 2 Great men........

Swines and children of frustrations and bitterness can wail n quote till death....

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Tizu(m): 11:27pm On May 15
The same man they're accusing of being responsible for the bombs going off in Lagos while he was MILAD of Lagos State?
Don't trust our rulers
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Yankee101: 11:34pm On May 15
If marwa was president the country would have adjusted for the better much more than Tinubu
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 11:48pm On May 15
post=129974958:
Two Great Men............

(If we hear u say peeem or any negatives on our post,
You shall be unfortunate,
No be curse,
Na FACT)
Peeeem!!
Do your worst!

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by discusant: 11:51pm On May 15
pyyxxaro:
I have no comment 😏

I have. I saw an apparently 90 years old man as president of a country, Nigeria, housing the highest number of well, and better educated, young people in Africa. One of the consequences of a false federation.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 11:51pm On May 15
post=129974959:
Another 2 Great men........

Swines and children of frustrations and bitterness can wail n quote till death....
How do we get your title across to you?

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by hardbody: 11:55pm On May 15
MrIcredible:
Keke napep some mumus call keke Maruwa

You can't even spell incredible correctly. So much for calling others mumu
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Alaminkd(m): 12:11am On May 16
JAGABAN AREWA
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Kirchoffs: 12:30am On May 16
post=129974958:
Two Great Men............

(If we hear u say peeem or any negatives on our post,
You shall be unfortunate,
No be curse,
Na FACT)
keep shut
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by TheGift: 12:42am On May 16
chopnaira:

Source: NDLEA

According to some people, one of them is the Drug restrictor while the other is (or was) a drug promoter or drug sales facilitator.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by airsaylongcome: 12:47am On May 16
MrIcredible:

Kèké NAPEP was different from Kèké Marwa. Kèké Marwa was in the country for some years before NAPEP. Marwas were smaller with space for three at the back. NAPEPs were bigger with space for four.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by crossbreedwears(m): 1:02am On May 16
You've said it all bro. May we find happiness in thso current regime
Eriokanmi:
This man worked 3 times more than Tinubu had done in Lagos as governor. How Tinubu now cornered all this man's achievements in Lagos and called it his own remains a mystery.

Oko anti yemisi, as fondly called,na baba. These are the kind of men we need as President but they won't look their way. I wonder why tinubu didn't pick him as his running mate. But I know why grin
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Funflipper: 1:11am On May 16
MrIcredible:

It was called keke marwa years before the name keke napep came about.

3 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by mankan2k7(m): 1:27am On May 16
Dealer and portable
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:39am On May 16
2 former Lagos Governors.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by ScarletBrace(m): 1:42am On May 16
chopnaira:

Source: NDLEA

Everything on the right hand side of this pics is totally useless.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by Hardy123(m): 1:49am On May 16
Nonsense angry
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by zinaunreal(m): 2:22am On May 16
Coco sniffer. Worse president in Nigerias past and future
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by spartachico(m): 2:50am On May 16
Does he know the price of maruwa now ?
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by wildernessVoice: 3:57am On May 16
I thought Marwa has found who he's looking for and act accordingly.
Re: Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. by BeeNG3: 3:59am On May 16
Fkmodhi:
The werey president don sniffed powder sotey e don bend.
Your Father can't achieve what the werey achieved, ten times his life time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Clarke: I Can’t See Saraki Last For 9 Months / BREAKING: Dokpesi Released From Kuje Prison / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.