Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake (37365 Views)

How Do You Tame An Aggressive Boerboel / Very Large King Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Very Large Adult Female Boerboel For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake by BeigJawnson(m): 3:02pm On May 16
themanderon:

How can you say theu don't bite? How then do they catch and squeeze their prey?

Well I am not into animals. But I know of one thing about them, they grip their preys by coiling around them and squeeze to stretch them and swallow them.
Re: Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake by BeigJawnson(m): 3:06pm On May 16
AkpaMgbor:

Pythons bite and their bite can be very painful and can lacerate your skin, you’d need stitches.

Thanks
Re: Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake by MrJames007: 6:43pm On May 16
This guy is fearless and strong. cool
Re: Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake by SAdock: 6:46pm On May 16
This's very wrong man... One call easily tell the snake to leave in a phyton language.. haa saka yah da rah
Re: Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake by themanderon: 9:58pm On May 16
BeigJawnson:

Well I am not into animals. But I know of one thing about them, they grip their preys by coiling around them and squeeze to stretch them and swallow them.

The bite first then throw their coils around their prey before squeezing. There are tons of videos on YouTube showing them doing this.

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake by Flamemignon1(m): 12:48am On May 17
BadMaster:

He is a professional snake tamer, and that's what he does. He has his own channel on TikTok.
What's the page name?
Re: Man Struggles To Catch And Tame A Very Large Snake by BeigJawnson(m): 7:55am On May 17
themanderon:

The bite first then throw their coils around their prey before squeezing. There are tons of videos on YouTube showing them doing this.

Thanks for this education...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.