Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) (15979 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:15pm On May 16
okunwaye:
seeing wretch and average flocks lamenting in this thread is amusing grin
because they're pained and lack the capacity to reason
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by RickyJesus: 1:16pm On May 16
victorVIC1:

A sensible excuse if you ask me. A lot of kids out there with poor self esteem due to lack of adequate attention from their parents
How can you have a poor self esteem when your dad is a literal rock.

Even pikin wey popman dey work for ifrs dey get high self esteem, talk more of a literal world class entertainer.
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by BucketHat(m): 1:17pm On May 16
Ammiddey:

An experience driver is needed at around Ekoro junction, Abule Egba

Requirements
Must know how to drive a manual vehicle
Valid drivers licence
SSCE
Birth cert/ Affidavit
Lasri

Number to call 09152693674

Them fit pay 500k per month?
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Azazyel: 1:19pm On May 16
SAMBARRY:
you don follow fvck am to Know this? Because data is cheap,una go just dey talk like who no see mama train am

grin grin grin why e dey pain you naaa. I was talking to him not you. I don't care whatever you say. It doesn't count
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by BucketHat(m): 1:23pm On May 16
Ammiddey:
An experience driver is needed at around Ekoro junction, Abule Egba

Requirements
Must know how to drive a manual vehicle
Valid drivers licence
SSCE
Birth cert/ Affidavit
Lasri

Number to call 09152693674

Will the employer pay 500k per month?
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:29pm On May 16
Azazyel:

grin grin grin why e dey pain you naaa. I was talking to him not you. I don't care whatever you say. It doesn't count
eh ya.see deflecting grin

So you feel uncomfortable when you are given a taste of your own medicine? grin
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:33pm On May 16
Angelfrost:

Not when money is concerned... Maybe you haven't heard of 'Sperm Donor'.

leave the unexposed illiterate.he thinks only from his myopic Nigerian point of view
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:34pm On May 16
Fiscus105:
You never tell us where it paining you.

......the last time I checked, it's woman that do take part substantially in children upbringing
you no get where e dey pain you? Mr perfect
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:39pm On May 16
beryledibor:
Burna is Barren. So all the girls he is regularly banging none of them get pregnant. There got to be a mistake. Given his status one or two would have kept the pregnancy.

Davido or WizKid have kids today because the baby mamas forced the pregnancy thru forgery.
shey na poverty or bad governance dey cause low IQ Among youths? You think it's every man that is not careful with who they make children with? undecided

Because you're sexually reckless and throw your seeds everywhere like davido and wizkid,you think every man will be that stupid? You think dbanj before he married didn't f**k around? When he decided to settle he made sure he had kids with a sensible woman and kept his family away from social media.

Receive Sense and stop displaying your ignorance and lack of foresight on NL
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On May 16
Osanoghodua1:
His reason is not tangible enough. When you give birth early, you give birth to a child of your day. Both of you grow together. Just get a good wife not singers or celebrities. Let her not have a social media accounts or let her be a low profile woman to avoid controversies. It's best to start making babies at 22-25yrs as a man.
its all fun and games to be a badboy till it's time to get married that's when you will know women are everywhere but a good wife is a gift from God.

E easy to find good wife na him pastors dey divorce their wives every time.abeg grow up
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:45pm On May 16
adecz:

Which kain yeye excuse be dat❓❓😐
go arrest am na since his Life choice is affecting your destiny undecided
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:47pm On May 16
NOETHNICITY:
If every man has to give this reason half the male population would not have kids
his life,his penis,his choice.he has made his choice, face front and make yours
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On May 16
Ejiakusmith:
Forget those excuses
Maybe him juju no allow em get pikin
Why your own juju no make you get money pass burna boy? grin
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Azazyel: 1:51pm On May 16
SAMBARRY:
eh ya.see deflecting grin

So you feel uncomfortable when you are given a taste of your own medicine? grin

What medicine? My own is burna boy just dey pretend. Make e talk truth. The gbola don dey for altar. We know as e dey go grin grin grin you really get time o to dey answer every single comment just to defend burna boy. Na you go tire today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:53pm On May 16
Azazyel:

What medicine? My own is burna boy just dey pretend. Make e talk truth
oya go arrest am say he made his own life choice na.

Whether he's pretending or not,his life choice stops you from breathing? grin

It's mind boggling how an adult go dey vex for the choices that another man made that doesn't affect his life grin
But I get it,any opportunity to hate on burna grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Azazyel: 1:56pm On May 16
SAMBARRY:
oya go arrest am say he made his own life choice na.

Whether he's pretending or not,his life choice stops you from breathing? grin

It's mind boggling how an adult go dey vex for the choices that another man made that doesn't affect his life grin
But I get it,any opportunity to hate on burna grin

I have spoken. He has low sperm count grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:59pm On May 16
Azazyel:

I have spoken. He has low sperm count grin
lol grin

Oya go and arrest him for having low sperm count ña grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:02pm On May 16
SAMBARRY:
his life,his penis,his choice.he has made his choice, face front and make yours
Yet, you couldn’t face your own from and overlook my own comment?

See what a sad hypocritical clown you are?
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Azazyel: 2:02pm On May 16
SAMBARRY:
lol grin

Oya go and arrest him for having low sperm count ña grin tongue

His gbola has been arrested already by spiritual forces. That's fine already

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On May 16
Azazyel:

His gbola has been arrested already by spiritual forces. That's fine already
lol just say you're pained grin

That's all you can do grin tongue
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On May 16
NOETHNICITY:
Yet, you couldn’t face your own from and overlook my own comment?

See what a sad hypocritical clown you are?
e pain am grin tongue

Envy kill you there grin tongue
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 3:44pm On May 16
Osanoghodua1:
His reason is not tangible enough. When you give birth early, you give birth to a child of your day. Both of you grow together. Just get a good wife not singers or celebrities. Let her not have a social media accounts or let her be a low profile woman to avoid controversies. It's best to start making babies at 22-25yrs as a man.

How many men within that age range in this country can fend for themselves? Una just dey increase poverty for Nigeria.
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 3:45pm On May 16
BluntCrazeMan:
Busy.??

Where.?
How.??

Guy is still fụ́cking around.
He still doesn't want to settle his head head.

To him,, responsibility sucks.!!

Married men still fvck around. Having kids doesn't stop a man from fvcking around.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 3:47pm On May 16
faceland:
If I was him, I would have kids. It would be too easy if you have money. One full time nanny and another part time nanny (to give the other one a week break per month).

Why nanny? Na nanny born the children? What about the roles of both parents in raising the children?
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 4:27pm On May 16
He doesn't want to have kids because as nanny that he was, he need to stay put and take care of kids, the kids no go get mother abi na AI go deliver them

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:35pm On May 16
YoshihideSuga:

Married men still fvck around. Having kids doesn't stop a man from fvcking around.
He thinks a baby will stop his MASSIVE care-free fụ́cking-around.
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by David25(m): 4:55pm On May 16
Factfinder1:
Can't you people post videos without adding your annoying voices to it

😂😂
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Babastrong(m): 5:16pm On May 16
[quote author=OboOlora post=129981019]Low Sperm Count lol[small pen*s and quick ejaculation. 3mins man. Lol.]
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by faceland: 5:43pm On May 16
YoshihideSuga:

Why nanny? Na nanny born the children? What about the roles of both parents in raising the children?

This is 2024.

If you want to leave generational wealth you foooqin need nannies (delegate someone to do the small jobs while you do the advance job). You still have time to impact you culture, religion and value.

Even in the past, we have extended families and even community. Based on your logic, why sens children to school (to spend all day there while parents are at work), why can't parents teach their children themselves?
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Dpopsman123(m): 6:56pm On May 16
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5gwpDB866g

Addressing his fans during a live session, award-winning Nigerian artiste, Burna Boy revealed that his current busy life style won’t allow him have time for his kids as much as he would like to.

He added that he would start having kids when he’s more settled and can be there for them everyday.

That's My Man!
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by bluefilm: 7:05pm On May 16
Who cares?
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 7:15pm On May 16
faceland:

This is 2024.

If you want to leave generational wealth you foooqin need nannies (delegate someone to do the small jobs while you do the advance job). You still have time to impact you culture, religion and value.

Fair argument.

Even in the past, we have extended families and even community. Based on your logic, why sens children to school (to spend all day there while parents are at work), why can't parents teach their children themselves?

Apples to oranges. Parents aren't SCHOOL teachers as certified by the regulatory authorities. However, parents need to be PRESENT in their children's lives. I read a diary post by a Nairalander how prior to relocating to Canada, her children had nannies who literally did everything for them. Upon being in Canada where domestic servants are expensive, they couldn't even clean their yansh! Nannies did everything for them while in Nigeria. Which kind parental upbringing be that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? / Is Omer Batti actually Micheal Jackson's First Son. / Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.