Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) (15945 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Azazyel: 11:22pm On May 16
SAMBARRY:
lol just say you're pained grin

That's all you can do grin tongue

Hmmm. Pained? That's a weird word to use. I'm not in any competition with burna boy. It's you I should be asking about pain cos I can see you all over people's comments for reasons I don't understand. Did he promise you something?
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by 7arrows: 11:42pm On May 16
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5gwpDB866g

Addressing his fans during a live session, award-winning Nigerian artiste, Burna Boy revealed that his current busy life style won’t allow him have time for his kids as much as he would like to.

He added that he would start having kids when he’s more settled and can be there for them everyday.

That's his business. I mean na him sabi
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:38am On May 17
Azazyel:

Hmmm. Pained? That's a weird word to use. I'm not in any competition with burna boy. It's you I should be asking about pain cos I can see you all over people's comments for reasons I don't understand. Did he promise you something?
of course you obviously are if not you won't put hateful comment masked as a joke wink
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by caye(m): 8:35am On May 17
Bros, your ****.... P.Diddy even has new kids.
So, don't let that imposed lifestyle by the gods of the western music industry stop you from having kids o!
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by caye(m): 8:50am On May 17
Originalsly:
Hmmmm .... following this P Diddy revelations saga ... I was beginning to suspect Burna Boy ... always wonder how he's always getting Grammy and awards ... at shows... but he's not that popular nor his music. Is he in the Diddy Party club?... servicing TD Jakes et al? But with this statement... got me thinking. ... this is what "they" usually say. Hmmmm....... just saying.

Bros, your head dey there.

Otondo ppl cannot understand 1% of all you wrote there.
Na only wise men understand!
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:00am On May 17
Sharraaaaaaap .... talking Cho Cho Cho

SAMBARRY:
Why your own juju no make you get money pass burna boy? grin
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:02am On May 17
I believe his mother is discouraging him not to married yet

Because Burna boy having a wife and children will take attention she's getting off her

Selfish is the word am looking for
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On May 17
Ejiakusmith:
Sharraaaaaaap .... talking Cho Cho Cho

envy Kee you there grin tongue
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Azazyel: 6:02pm On May 17
SAMBARRY:
of course you obviously are if not you won't put hateful comment masked as a joke wink

This guy... My word stands. So, go suck a d*ck
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On May 17
Azazyel:

This guy... My word stands. So, go suck a d*ck
pepper body weak beta man grin

Ogboju no work grin tongue
Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Azazyel: 9:55pm On May 17
SAMBARRY:
pepper body weak beta man grin

Ogboju no work grin tongue

Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Have Kids Yet - Burna Boy (Video) by Jamie248: 9:54pm On May 19
faceland:
If I was him, I would have kids. It would be too easy if you have money. One full time nanny and another part time nanny (to give the other one a week break per month).

The biological mother is in fact the chief nanny and if she's a responsible individual a busy man can run everything else through her...all he'd need do is show up once in a week or two, after all he's out there doing what it takes to keep them in luxury. If Wizkid & Davido can do five kids each why can't he do one or two

Burna seems the type who just disappears for months on end, running shows, fúcking höes and getting blazed. That's why he's so scared of marriage. He's trapped in the rockstar lifestyle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women / Asa Covers Schick Magazine Latest Edition / Photo: Meet Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter.. Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.