Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,202 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 (14438 Views)

Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram / Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Putinofrussia: 11:38am On May 16
Is it not home to more than even 60% already?
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by chiagozien(m): 11:40am On May 16
Christistruth00:

We know you are Jealous that Lagos is Yorubaland but did you need to announce your Jealousy and hate with your desperation to rewrite History?

Apart from the Yoruba Awori being the Owners of Lagos including Lagos Island and Isale Eko itself

It has now reached the Stage for people to Start learning the Yoruba moba
Pre Oduduwa History of Lagos
Which is. Incredibly Massive

This is a good opportunity to reteach them including the Epic Yoruba History

Do you know there were moba Yoruba people in Lagos long before Oduduwa was born they had their own Kingdom
And the moba crown predates Oduduwa's own

If we tell them a little of the History of Yoruba Lagos if they have Conscience they will Shut up and beg for Forgiveness

There were Yorubas in Lagos long before Oduduwa was born
The first Oba of Ilesha (Owa Okokun ) fetched water from the sea at moba to Cure Oduduwa’s Blindness in the 10 th Century

moba is around Victoria Island
The moba crown Predates Oduduwa’s own it was some of theirPeople that Migrated to Otun Ekiti some are in Ijebu

The 9th Century 160km eredo wall near Ijebu and covering both Ogun and Lagos States was part of their Kingdom that reached the Sea and Many Islands off the Coast of Lagos

most of the time they are Categorised with the Awori
but though they are now part of the Awori they were in Lagos Centuries Earlier

it was the Pre Oduduwa moba King called Seniade who idol Worshippers deified as Olokun
Oore of Otun Ekiti is one of his direct descendants.
The Island he ruled from off the Coast of Lagos has now been submerged by the sea
And that was why his people moved to moba

If you see Ancient Yoruba Artifacts in South Africa from before Oduduwa was born Just know that it was moba People who took it there .
They ruled over a String of Islands and were experts in Travelling between Islands in the Atlantic Ocean

Can you see that if you think the History of Lagos Started with Oduduwa in the 10th Century you have not yet began

Sungbo eredo wall the unesco world heritage site was built by the Yoruba moba Pre Oduduwa People of whose Kingdom reached the Islands off the Coast of Lagos

Yoruba History is a God Given Epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7SXJzGuLM?si=r9vlK6L3Z4NEXAEn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5oqM_7h54?si=v0v_lnChZFRXOQFa
No time to read trash grin grin

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Christistruth00: 11:41am On May 16
chiagozien:
No time to read trash grin grin

Yawns!!!!

Oya

Point to Oba of Benin's Lands in Lagos

We are waiting for you!

Because we know that Lagos is Yorubaland

No shaking

When you run out of Lies and Propaganda we will teach you the History of Lagos with Evidence

We don't lie because the Truth is on Our Side

Which part of Lagos speaks Benin Language and where are their Lands ?

Let us start with that

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by HBB1(m): 11:42am On May 16
chiagozien:
You are just starting to cry🤣😂😂🤣

If you do anyhow in Lagos,we will deport you back to your Osun State. grin grin

Better behave

Dey no born your papa!
...your mama, your whole generation.

You deport who?

Make we dey see naw

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Christistruth00: 11:45am On May 16
HBB1:

Dey no born your papa!

You deport who?

Make we dey see naw

Don't mind him

People we are still begging the Yoruba Awori Ilaje and Ijebu to forgive and not drive them out of Lagos like the Eastern Region Minorities drove them out of Port Harcourt and Calabar

The day we start teaching them the Yoruba History of Lagos all their lies and Propaganda will go out of business for good

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by SonofLagos: 11:47am On May 16
predictor1:
No airport in the SE?

I'm a yorubaman but I don't live in Lagos.
dont mind that delude osu from cursed alaibo, they always say that has a reason to remain in lagos, onne port is closer to them and the also have enugu international airport but the will rather come to lagos just simply because of it commercial setup and not those watery excuse grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by SonofLagos: 11:50am On May 16
chiagozien:
You don chicken out cheesy grin

I thought you want deal with me by yourself the reason for asking for location grin grin
chicken out? Hahaha funny, wetin go beat your mama dey outside already cheesy if you not a chest beating coward advise either of the two, your wife or mother or any female in your household to go out, sabi lagos na your papa land for alaibo grin shameless Osu

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by chiagozien(m): 11:52am On May 16
SonofLagos:
chicken out? Hahaha funny, wetin go beat your mama dey outside already cheesy if you not a chest beating coward advise either of the two, your wife or mother or any female in your household to go out, sabi lagos na your papa land for alaibo grin shameless Osu
Boy they're already out so rest
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Justiceleague1: 11:53am On May 16
AnambraPikinSel:

No go talk to your people for Anambra
Oruko yi ni ANAMBRApikinsel,so e so fun awon ya Anambra people nah grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by chiagozien(m): 11:55am On May 16
Christistruth00:

Yawns!!!!

Oya

Point to Oba of Benin's Lands in Lagos

We are waiting for you!

Because we know that Lagos is Yorubaland

No shaking

When you run out of Lies and Propaganda we will teach you the History of Lagos with Evidence

We don't lie because the Truth is on Our Side

Which part of Lagos speaks Benin Language?

Let us start with that
Lagos is not yoruba Land,go drag your five cu!rs!ed south west states. grin grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by SonofLagos: 11:55am On May 16
chiagozien:
Define government and also define democracy you practiced in Nigeria.

There lies your answer.
you are just too dullard grin so i guess the government is headed by an ibo man right? Or the oba of lagos is also a ibo man grin why are you just disgracing your ancestor untop another man land? Chiadozie be contented with your five villlages in alaibo, your ancestor could only settle for a erosion ravaged land grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Christistruth00: 11:57am On May 16
chiagozien:
Lagos is not yoruba Land,go drag your five cu!rs!ed south west states. grin grin

Yorubaland is blessed

That is why your people are fleeing there night and day

Na lie

That Lagos is Yorubaland is beyond Contention

Haven't you used ipob to Chase Fulani from the SE?

Document from sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos
Confirming Lagos is Yorubaland in 1890

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by chiagozien(m): 11:58am On May 16
SonofLagos:
you are just too dullard grin so i guess the government is headed by an ibo man right? Or the oba of lagos is also a ibo man grin why are you just disgracing your ancestor untop another man land? Chiadozie be contented with your five villlages in alaibo, your ancestor could only settle for a erosion ravaged land grin
This sounds like Bingo barking

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by chiagozien(m): 11:59am On May 16
Christistruth00:

Yorubaland is blessed

Hope you're not talking about our Lagos? grin grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Believeintruth: 11:59am On May 16
Coldspice:

Your useless father is the one speaking like an idiot. Foolish untrained mongrel.

If you come to my house, you abide by my terms. If you think you're nothing comfortable, you get out.

We won't allowed you economic refugees determine the political future of our land. Shikena.

Dude for the record you are speaking like an idiot, no apologies for that. I never came to your house and i was never under you benevolence, anything i have, i paid for it, the best i did as a responsible Nigerian is to pay my taxes and ensure my community is developed that is why we pay to ensure our roads are paved, that being said, check yourself calling someone an economic refugee when the person has businesses that are successful, businesses that your generation can never have shows the level of your envy and jealousy, but it bothers me not because you are naturally frustrated and hungry.
we will exercise our votes irrespective of any ruling party and if dem born your generations well come to my house and intimidate me and i promise you that day you will see God and not return.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Believeintruth: 12:00pm On May 16
Christistruth00:

Yorubaland is blessed

Oga go to your state, Lagos is the only sane place, the others are shanties
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by SonofLagos: 12:02pm On May 16
chiagozien:
This sounds like Bingo barking
yeah the truth hurts😂😂😂 you wish your ancestors could have settled for a better location…maybe in your next life you can come has Yoruba so you can claim ragos🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Christistruth00: 12:05pm On May 16
HBB1:

Dey no born your papa!

You deport who?

Make we dey see naw

Let us beg him to attempt to deport Yorubas from Lagos as he is threatening to do

That would guarantee he and his people who try it are Chased back to
their Region faster and permanently

Let us encourage him
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by sulaak(m): 12:07pm On May 16
Believeintruth:

in so far the distribution of wealth in Nigeria is not equitable Lagos owes us everything

You will be waiting for the next 100 years, maybe you should contact the British for help, lazy youth.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by forgiveness: 12:11pm On May 16
ganisucks:
Miami and Dubai do not have Omo nile. If you want this your mirage of a dream to come true then you have to do away with local and state Omo nile. So you want people to pour in their life savings into a project, and once their children or relations vote for your opposition, you will bring bulldozer and demolish their property, abi?
You people do not know what you want. Shoor. 😡
So, there are no Omonile..yem...ego in SE, abi?

Make u dey deceive yourself.
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by unavailablecity: 12:12pm On May 16
Omo ibo no go like this oo, cry cry ibos, keep crying
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Bigboytinz: 12:14pm On May 16
chiagozien:
South West,do he mean Lagos?

Because Lagos is home for everyone, from North, South, East and south west.

Lagos is no man's land
you don't know what you saying
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Sirmuel1(m): 12:15pm On May 16
Id*ot!!!!

When you were the Governor of Ogun state and Obasanjo was the President of Nigeria (same from the Ogun state), what did both of you do aside from looting the treasury? Awon wer*y!!!

See mouth like funnel

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by chiagozien(m): 12:16pm On May 16
SonofLagos:
yeah the truth hurts😂😂😂 you wish your ancestors could have settled for a better location…maybe in your next life you can come has Yoruba so you can claim ragos🤣🤣
I will deport you back to Osun State oooh grin grin grin

Be warned 😂😂🤣
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by chiagozien(m): 12:18pm On May 16
Christistruth00:

Yorubaland is blessed

Na lie

That Lagos is Yorubaland is beyond Contention

Haven't you used ipob to Chase Fulani from the SE?

Document from sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos
Confirming Lagos is Yorubaland in 1890
You go explain tire, Lagos is not Yoruba land grin grin

No evidence
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Christistruth00: 12:27pm On May 16
chiagozien:
You go explain tire, Lagos is not Yoruba land grin grin

No evidence

I now get your Joke
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Kurugu92(m): 12:33pm On May 16
GODPUNISHALABI:
You mean lagos not those other shanties
o boy come and see your brothers roaming about the streets of osun , even in south west bushes.😁😁😁
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by mrLhanray(m): 12:35pm On May 16
Each region should develop their region.
Going by this prediction and what is currently going on in southwest, 70% of Yorubas would have been displaced for the 50% Nigerians.
Other regions should go and develop themselves, enough of Invasion of Southwest.
Yorubas now compete for everything on their land.
Other regions should go and develop themselves
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by mrLhanray(m): 12:37pm On May 16
Kurugu92:
o boy come and see your brothers roaming about the streets of osun , even in south west bushes.😁😁😁

Don't mind him, they are everywhere. From Ota to Ibadan, Ife to Sagamu... They are everywhere in southwest.
Enough of invasion of Southwest
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by Believeintruth: 12:49pm On May 16
sulaak:

You will be waiting for the next 100 years, maybe you should contact the British for help, lazy youth.

You are the lazy youth not me. Ode
Re: Gbenga Daniel: Southwest Will Be Home To 50% Of Nigerians By 2050 by predictor1: 12:55pm On May 16
chiagozien:
You can say this when an ibo becomes governor of Lagos. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over / Osinbajo Launches End Child Marriage In Nigeria Program / Hadi Sirika Slams Extra Lessons For Children In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.