Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja (20497 Views)

Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / Is 700k Annual Rent Too Much For Someone Earning 300k Monthly / Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by Pascal9: 2:52pm On May 18
mushroomFarm:

My tuition is 3.6million a year. It is subsidized not free. Except you are okay if, let's say, petrol becomes 5k per litter in Nigeria since you have decided to hate good free things.
Russia is rich to subsidies your tuition but the citizens pay more, see your life, to them you are a poor fella who needs freebies to survive, I don't need it, i will work hard and smart to live the kind of life i want.
Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by mushroomFarm: 4:01pm On May 18
Pascal9:
Russia is rich to subsidies your tuition but the citizens pay more, see your life, to them you are a poor fella who needs freebies to survive, I don't need it, i will work hard and smart to live the kind of life i want.
I thought you are sensible...never knew you are a daft idiot. Keep following your slave masters who slaved and stole your ancestors' wealth then since that is what you preferred. Get off my mention and rot wherever you prefer. Broke ass nigga forming woke....yet he can't afford unsubsidized fuel and electricity.
Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by okeyley: 7:21am On May 20
mushroomFarm:

+79644165577
North-Eastern Federal University
Contact the university, check their website or WhatsApp me if you wanna see receipts. Nigeria has made you believe this thing I typed above is a lie grin cheesy
Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by Pascal9: 11:36am On May 20
mushroomFarm:

I thought you are sensible...never knew you are a daft idiot. Keep following your slave masters who slaved and stole your ancestors' wealth then since that is what you preferred. Get off my mention and rot wherever you prefer. Broke ass nigga forming woke....yet he can't afford unsubsidized fuel and electricity.
and you run to were you you will be given free lunch, but the truth is i living in Nigeria have more dignity than you monkey living your monkey slave pity and sympathy live in Russia, we will stay here and build our country no matter the difficulties and hardship, we are not cowards like you that need subsidies to exist.idiot
Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by mushroomFarm: 9:23pm On May 23
Pascal9:
and you run to were you you will be given free lunch, but the truth is i living in Nigeria have more dignity than you monkey living your monkey slave pity and sympathy live in Russia, we will stay here and build our country no matter the difficulties and hardship, we are not cowards like you that need subsidies to exist.idiot
I see you are talking about your dad. My regards to the slave. Wasted his cum to have you.
Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by Pascal9: 9:35pm On May 23
mushroomFarm:

I see you are talking about your dad. My regards to the slave. Wasted his cum to have you.
russian slave
Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by mushroomFarm: 9:45pm On May 23
Pascal9:
I am a Nigerian and Tinubu's slave
Re: Reps Move To End Annual Rent Payment In Abuja by Pascal9: 9:48pm On May 23
mushroomFarm:
you don't have shame, you stay in Russia doing menial labour, begging for leftovers, i m staying in my country braving the odds and being proud of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Buy A Land In Lagos On A Budget And Not Bankrupt Yourself / Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed / House Burnt Down Because Of High Voltage In Iviegbo, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.