Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans (60681 Views)

Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Chizy12345: 4:23pm On May 16
you're looking for second wife, nothing that you're doing this thing for
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Raalsalghul: 4:24pm On May 16
Don't blame him though.

A bitter pill I've come to realize is that looks matter in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by KingGeedorah(m): 4:24pm On May 16
Usher Wanna Be grin
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by MrBONE2(m): 4:24pm On May 16

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Boyjaco: 4:27pm On May 16
OGwales:
You just wan expose yourself to cancer... These celebrities never learn.

cancer of the head coconut head grin
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by chukkystar(m): 4:29pm On May 16
He is a Brand and doing it for His Business is probably to keep His Image of Young and sexy. lots of people do it in Hollywood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by ubimagos: 4:32pm On May 16
Obidents, dem!
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by 2elliot: 4:34pm On May 16
Pepperdemisback:
By the shape of their heads, you shall know them. grin
The MAIN proof that the Earth is Spherical grin
There are yorubas, Ijaws, binis, just name them with this head shape. My elder brother has this head shape. He is not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by bitbillionaire: 4:36pm On May 16
What the guy need is a psychiatrist not a hair transplant surgery.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by IamAtAnger: 4:48pm On May 16
So to barb hair and surgery na same abi?... barb na normal thing while surgery u fit follow there die or damage ursef
saddler:

You are a man and i guess you do visit the barber for a haircut.

Nature that makes your hair grow till it becomes overgrown no sabi wetin e do abi?

Why do most men have a hair cut?

That's how your reply sounds.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Cmanforall: 4:53pm On May 16
adecz:
"Hey guys, Mr P is here. I’m here in Istanbul with Mr [name] who is here to look after my hair. You guys know I’m been very uncomfortable about it but guess what, you will see the before and after of the magic these guys are about to do,” The extraction part is done, we have about 2400 and it’s time to eat. I feel better 100%, nothing to worry about; just to look good for you guys,” he added -

https://tribuneonlineng.com/psquare-peter-okoye-undergoes-hair-transplant-to-look-good-for-fans/

And it's published in Tribune?

Though their hair transplants are cheaper compared to most countries, these Turkish guys also give discounts if one advertises their facility

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by BucketHat(m): 4:55pm On May 16
Mr Peter na you dey bodi shame yourself ooo & how your take concern your fans? Remember Michael Jackson.

Better like yourself the weh you deh oooo because when e happen now na only go deh feel the pain ooo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Flows001(m): 4:56pm On May 16
SEGLIZ:
this what too much money does.
could remember the song back then, TOO MUCH MONEY, can't remember that artists. lyrics:
Too much money
Don't know how to spend it
Plenty dollars
Make we go to aboki go change ham
I don hammer
Oooooowo eeeeego
Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

yeah thanks, its always nostalgia when you get response from the oldies on nairaland, it makes you feel safe from the genzee trowing banters around.
@Racoon come around

Artiste - Kelly Handsome
Song title- Maga Don Pay
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by ruggedboych: 5:00pm On May 16
Segxydube:

Money cannot buy life.

you have not heard stories people die because they have no money to pay hospital on time

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Dshocker(m): 5:01pm On May 16
OGwales:

Wetin concern hair transplant with cancer?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by jamesversion: 5:03pm On May 16
OGwales:

Cancer?? shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Pepperdemisback: 5:07pm On May 16
grandstar:
Soon, Davido go do hin own. No be me talk am

Tubaba no send
He has done it already. See the picture at the Governor's place yesterday.

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Badmashiii: 5:07pm On May 16
saddler:

Its available in Lagos Nigeria.

And its relatively cheaper.

If you have decided you need a particular surgery especially for aesthetics, cost should never influence your decision in choosing the surgeon.

Surgeries always contain risk and the lower the competency and experience of the surgeon,the higher the risk.

The potential damage you'll avoid by paying a high fee is well worth it in the long run.

I'm sure psquare is probably aware of the lagos centre,why does he choosed to go turkey instead?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by PepeXKermit: 5:11pm On May 16
OGwales:

how? i do not thin its cancerous, shey na the hair wey them comot for your back put for front dey cancerous abi na needle wey them inject you?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by victorazy(m): 5:13pm On May 16
OboOlora:
They should use the opportunity to open the head and add some brain, he will need that more than the artificial hair.
Even if na fish brain lol

Rather, they should add little vawulence into his skull.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by grandstar(m): 5:15pm On May 16
Pepperdemisback:

He has done it already. See the picture at the Governor's place yesterday.

Are you sure this isn't an old picture? I just want to be sure
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Badmashiii: 5:22pm On May 16
Raalsalghul:
Don't blame him though.

A bitter pill I've come to realize is that looks matter in this world.

Looks more than matter. Looks influence is really underatted because most people lack it. But any observant and practical person will always notice the unresistable effect a good-looking person have over others.

A lot of people hate accepting bitter truths. Most women know their power lies in their looks. Why do you think they spend much on make-up and fake hairs?

Yes,your pussy is the end-game but a man have to find you physically attractive before he'll sleep with you. No man wants to sleep with an ugly lady unless he lacks options and that is the best he can get.

However,rich and powerful men are given a less-hostile reaction over their looks unlike broke men.

You can't imagine the amount of girls dying to be mr p side chicks even with his bald head.

Do you think wizkid or davido would have gotten any physical reaction from ladies if they were your average joes?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by saddler: 5:23pm On May 16
Badmashiii:

If you have decided you need a particular surgery especially for aesthetics, cost should never influence your decision in choosing the surgeon.

Surgeries always contain risk and the lower the competency and experience of the surgeon,the higher the risk.

The potential damage you'll avoid by paying a high fee is well worth it in the long run.

I'm sure psquare is probably aware of the lagos centre,why does he choosed to go turkey instead?

Because Turkey is the hair capital of the world.

With Turkey you get good price as well as experienced surgeons/hair clinics.

In Europe, UK and America, you will pay over $10k for a hair transplant. And you will get same service in Turkey for less than $5k.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by micxwell(m): 5:25pm On May 16
dauntless15:
I'm just realizing how much his head looks like agege bread just now and I've been his fan for a long time. grin
grin You're not serious 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by dauntless15(m): 5:26pm On May 16
micxwell:
grin You're not serious 🤣🤣🤣
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by micxwell(m): 5:28pm On May 16
ruggedboych:
there's nothing money cannot do
Except raise you up when you're dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by otherway: 5:29pm On May 16
Whatever rocks his boat.

Me I love my bald with beards.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Raalsalghul: 5:35pm On May 16
Badmashiii:

Looks more than matter. Looks influence is really underatted because most people lack it. But any observant and practical person will always notice the unresistable effect a good-looking person have over others.

A lot of people hate accepting bitter truths. Most women know their power lies in their looks. Why do you think they spend much on make-up and fake hairs?

Yes,your pussy is the end-game but a man have to find you physically attractive before he'll sleep with you. No man wants to sleep with an ugly lady unless he lacks options and that is the best he can get.

However,rich and powerful men are given a less-hostile reaction over their looks unlike broke men.

You can't imagine the amount of girls dying to be mr p side chicks even with his bald head.

Do you think wizkid or davido would have gotten any physical reaction from ladies if they were your average joes?

100%

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by jasent(m): 5:42pm On May 16
OboOlora:
They should use the opportunity to open the head and add some brain, he will need that more than the artificial hair.
Even if na fish brain lol
Coming from someone who not bold enough to show her ugly face.Nonsens

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by lawrenty50: 5:57pm On May 16
Pussyisgud:
Does hairline really matter, i believe it doesn't.
….when one don’t know what to do with money again then they spend on irrelevant things.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Elidrisy20: 6:00pm On May 16
Box head
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Chidolalar: 6:03pm On May 16
saddler:

Its available in Lagos Nigeria.

And its relatively cheaper.
Where in Lagos are they doing it and how much does it cost to do it in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.