Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans (60609 Views)

Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by gigabyte13: 3:35pm On May 16
SisterAnn:
Typical broke ass. If you don't like it, fix it!

Rich Ass
Urgent 2k well done...
Oya clap for your generation

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Coconunu(m): 3:35pm On May 16
After fixing the artificial hair
You are still a big fool
Nothing change
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Chucks13: 3:41pm On May 16
Hahahhaha I just dey laugh career wey don sank and buried.

You go learn in hardway, AY is feeling the pain of his insensitiveness and disrespectfulness your own Mr Psquare will be like Tsunami pls do surgery well well okwa ya? Una head go straight las las.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Regex: 3:44pm On May 16
OGwales:
You just wan expose yourself to cancer... These celebrities never learn.

And what is your proof that hair transplant exposes one to cancer?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by treatise: 3:45pm On May 16
OGwales:
I read one where his wife encouraged him to undergo surgery in order to curb surgery. It's a pity that some people will never learn.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by CuriousCart(f): 3:45pm On May 16
thesicilian:

That's harsh

I'm an early bird. 🐦
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:45pm On May 16
OboOlora:
They should use the opportunity to open the head and add some brain, he will need that more than the artificial hair.
Even if na fish brain lol

With your dry obo better face the kids
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Bonfijex(m): 3:47pm On May 16
Good. Now I believe money is intoxicating. I wonder if they ban all this social media, will you trend again?

Goodluck bro. In as much I laugh at this but I believed you have weigh the both side of the coin very well. It's your world. Enjoy it bro.

Check my signature
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Vitally123: 3:48pm On May 16
adecz:
"Hey guys, Mr P is here. I’m here in Istanbul with Mr [name] who is here to look after my hair. You guys know I’m been very uncomfortable about it but guess what, you will see the before and after of the magic these guys are about to do,” The extraction part is done, we have about 2400 and it’s time to eat. I feel better 100%, nothing to worry about; just to look good for you guys,” he added -

https://tribuneonlineng.com/psquare-peter-okoye-undergoes-hair-transplant-to-look-good-for-fans/

Money too much abi? Saying to God, "I'm not happy how you created me!" "Inyanga dey sleep, ... go wake am" CAREFUL
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:53pm On May 16
Pussyisgud:
Does hairline really matter, i believe it doesn't.

Na same una go dey laugh am dey call am bald man
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by meobizy(f): 3:55pm On May 16
So this guy was bald? ROFLMAO. Na Banky W-type baldness he even get. That his brother should keep fooling himself, wearing wigs. Peter don open both of them nyash.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by spencekat(m): 3:58pm On May 16
saxtaiwo:
There are many changes in human parts and nature to remind you that you are ageing and you should always be good and live a good life. Adult delinquency is when you want to alter your ageing signs to look young again. No wonder small girls don't respect adults again because they see a woman who is fixing nails and eyelashes just like their mates hence no respect.
I will be very proud of my[b][/b][/b] grey and bald hair [b][b][/b]when time comes, it's to remind me that I am nearing home and should do good in the remaining days.
You are now applying dye and painting your hair because you wanna look young again? Don't worry, your body will tell you.
Some get them quite earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by soccerlite: 4:00pm On May 16
Rubbish

Stupidity

Nonsense

Brainless
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by saddler: 4:00pm On May 16
OGwales:

Ignorance!

No correlation between hair transplant and cancer.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by peterboro: 4:02pm On May 16
He said "HE WANTS TO LOOK GOOD FOR HIS FAns"!

PLEASE IF YOU'RE NOT HIS FAn LIKE US PLEASE REMOVE YOUR MOUTH FOR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM.
We love him as he always want to be looking good for us.

THIS SHOWS THAT HE ALWAYS CARES ABOUT US HIS FANS!
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by saddler: 4:02pm On May 16
Coconunu:
After fixing the artificial hair
You are still a big fool
Nothing change
Some of you comment out of ignorance.
Next time do a simple Google search before commenting.

Hair transplant is basically getting healthy hairs from one part of your body and transplanting them to another part of your body.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Laple0541(m): 4:03pm On May 16
Apari
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by grandstar(m): 4:03pm On May 16
Soon, Davido go do hin own. No be me talk am

Tubaba no send
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by IamAtAnger: 4:04pm On May 16
E put ur mouth inside?... aproko
Dyfynezz12:

U that have so called "human brain" wetin u don use am achieve?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Fivekay(m): 4:06pm On May 16
Omg , wahala no too much , from f̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ p̶a̶n̶ t̶o̶ f̶i̶r̶e̶ as I see
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by IamAtAnger: 4:06pm On May 16
So nature wey leave the head like that no sabi wetin e do abi?..
saddler:

Some of you comment out of ignorance.
Next time do a simple Google search before commenting.

Hair transplant is basically getting healthy hairs from one part of your body and transplanting them to another part of your body.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by ade4real2016: 4:07pm On May 16
These guys won't learn at all... What's so special about hair growth...Does it mean if doesn't have money to fund this treatment,he would have gone borrowing....
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On May 16
Rooney did too. I wish it is not that costly and available in Nigeria, we, bald men need am

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by saddler: 4:11pm On May 16
IamAtAnger:
So nature wey leave the head like that no sabi wetin e do abi?..

You are a man and i guess you do visit the barber for a haircut.

Nature that makes your hair grow till it becomes overgrown no sabi wetin e do abi?

Why do most men have a hair cut?

That's how your reply sounds.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by saddler: 4:12pm On May 16
maasoap:
Rooney did too. I wish it is not that costly and available in Nigeria, we, bald men need am
Its available in Lagos Nigeria.

And its relatively cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On May 16
gigabyte13:
Look good for fans....??
Low self esteem
Adult children yeyebrities everywhere.

He knew what he wanted and he went for it. The rest is your problem

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:14pm On May 16
IamAtAnger:
E put ur mouth inside?... aproko
Na u I quote? Amebo
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by maasoap(m): 4:15pm On May 16
saddler:

Its available in Lagos Nigeria.

And its relatively cheaper.
Alright. I will do a little digging
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Topman7: 4:18pm On May 16
He should have just done it without announcing.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by blowjohn(m): 4:19pm On May 16
This is pure childishness and low self esteem.

Little wonder he was enemies with his twin for many years.

If u cannot resolve common blood relationship in a nuclear family, how can u even have sense to know that as a man, hairline issues like this is the last thing to waste money on?

All these Drake like artists spending money for nose jobs and artificial 6 packs.

Issorite.
Na ur money
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by wonlasewonimi: 4:22pm On May 16
Davido will do it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.