Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans (60692 Views)

Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by FreeStuffsNG: 3:19pm On May 16
Pussyisgud:
Does hairline really matter, i believe it doesn't.
Hahaha...Stop it joor. You know it is important cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Kog45(m): 3:20pm On May 16
2baba is bald and remain the most handsome Nigeria musician so why Mr P turning himself to another Toke Makinwa with fake body...well na Mr P money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Sandralight(f): 3:20pm On May 16
Is there any point to this, he is already handsome without hair

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Segxydube: 3:20pm On May 16
ruggedboych:
there's nothing money cannot do

Money cannot buy life.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by adioolayi(m): 3:21pm On May 16
Not about fans...

Na actually low self-esteem.

Anyways, opinion

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Kaa4(m): 3:21pm On May 16
Never saw him this close. He is fine but quite senseless. Otherwise why should you care that fans who don't care how you look, but you are concened about your hair loss, when you should be churning out hits!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by goslowgoslow(m): 3:22pm On May 16
Look good for yah self and family. Nonsense!
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by CheapHomes1: 3:24pm On May 16
how will the surgery benefit his fans?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by deji17: 3:24pm On May 16
How is this news front page worthy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Pepperdemisback: 3:25pm On May 16
MaziX:
success. That's what's in that head. A real odogwu! Money long. Even your father won't think twice if he's been asked to choose btw your head and his. As his son grin

Na joke o embarassed
My Papa know say the Earth is Spherical and not rectangular.
Na so your father own be? Your father will Choose Bobrisky and Portable heads 1000 times out of 100 sef instead of choosing your own
Ewu Gambia?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by CaptainFM1: 3:25pm On May 16
Pussyisgud:
Does hairline really matter, i believe it doesn't.

That's perception for you. It may not matter to you, but to him, it matters.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by goslowgoslow(m): 3:25pm On May 16
ruggedboych:
there's nothing money cannot do
Including stupidity and foolishness.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by ednut1(m): 3:25pm On May 16
OGwales:
You just wan expose yourself to cancer... These celebrities never learn.
how can hair transplant give cancer U go school so

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Raphael81(m): 3:26pm On May 16
Congratulations to him, may this new fake hair bring happiness to his fans 😁
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Pimine: 3:27pm On May 16
SEGLIZ:
this what too much money does.
could remember the song back then, TOO MUCH MONEY, can't remember that artists. lyrics:
Too much money
Don't know how to spend it
Plenty dollars
Make we go to aboki go change ham
I don hammer
Oooooowo eeeeego
Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
Olu maintain

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Lovit(m): 3:27pm On May 16
OboOlora:
They should use the opportunity to open the head and add some brain, he will need that more than the artificial hair.
Even if na fish brain lol

You wey get brain, what have you achieved more than him?

You dey advise a Millionaire just because you get data

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by jayce232: 3:28pm On May 16
This guy is always behaving like a woman!
Make him try dey learn from Paul
Paul is just so real
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by arantess: 3:28pm On May 16
Pepperdemisback:
By the shape of their heads, you shall know them. grin
The MAIN proof that the Earth is Spherical grin
i ji kwa ego?
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by yewit37486: 3:28pm On May 16
And I thought only females were insecure about their looks. Interesting.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:29pm On May 16
🤣🤣 Celebrity issues! A poor man would look at these entities and their wahala, and prefer to be as he is.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by BigDawsNet: 3:29pm On May 16
Peter has always been on low cut… no wonder the bald quick show

Paul on the other side get enough hair

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by phelps007: 3:29pm On May 16
grin grin grin grin

OboOlora:
They should use the opportunity to open the head and add some brain, he will need that more than the artificial hair.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by FireUpNow(m): 3:29pm On May 16
MaziObinnaokija:
sad waste of time,energy money on USELESS tin.He sha go reach 70.

Nonsense

Nobody can defy ageing, death and others
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by NinjaMetahuman: 3:29pm On May 16
OboOlora:
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Pepperdemisback: 3:30pm On May 16
arantess:

i ji kwa ego?
I think say Dem say im career die after the split of Psquare? grin
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:31pm On May 16
He is getting close to brain surgery. After hair wetin remain again.
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by thesicilian: 3:31pm On May 16
CuriousCart:

RIP in advance to him
That's harsh
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Ttipsy(f): 3:31pm On May 16
Money is just a great influencer
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Moniya4Real(m): 3:31pm On May 16
kelly handsome

Pimine:

Olu maintain
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Truthsandtrusts: 3:32pm On May 16
adecz:
"Hey guys, Mr P is here. I’m here in Istanbul with Mr [name] who is here to look after my hair. You guys know I’m been very uncomfortable about it but guess what, you will see the before and after of the magic these guys are about to do,” The extraction part is done, we have about 2400 and it’s time to eat. I feel better 100%, nothing to worry about; just to look good for you guys,” he added -

Disgusting

https://tribuneonlineng.com/psquare-peter-okoye-undergoes-hair-transplant-to-look-good-for-fans/
Re: Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans by Moniya4Real(m): 3:32pm On May 16
🤣🤣🤣🤣…. this is brutal!

Lovit:

You wey get brain, what have you achieved more than him?

You dey advise a Millionaire just because you get data

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.