Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army (15904 Views)

War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning / Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 9:42pm On May 16
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 9:49pm On May 16
Lawag3:

Palestinian / Hamas death toll hasn't gotten to 40000 yet. UN recently saw through Hamas lies and reduce the number of the death of women and children.
this one sits somewhere in Nigeria village and typing nonesense. From what I just noticed, according to CNN as of 3 days ago(34k+). According to NBC 35k+. According to Reuters 34k as of May 7. According to BBC 4hrs ago 35k+.

See none of these I believe. These are mainstream media outlets. Don't last April I already heard it was 34k+ and approximately 10k under the rubble. That's 40k+ as of last month before Rafar invasion.

Anyways, a single human life is precious and judeo-christian zionist extremists don't value human lives

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Gandrova: 9:53pm On May 16
Uprightness100:
That is war for you.
It is not the first
ISRAEL has lost soldiers to unfortunate incidents as these.

That is why you should not be crying or making unneccesary noise like the one you were making when humanitarian workers lost their lives in one of the unfortunate incidents.

What is Going on in Gaza is not a Party or Get together.
It is a War! A war of Survival!

Your likes should be Grateful that Despite Fighthing a War with TERRORISTS who make use of Civilians, Women and kids as their Shields, ISRAEL still does all it can to Ensure true civilans are taken out of Harms way.

VICTORY ! VICTORY ! VICTORY! AS ITS INVADES RAFAH TO WIPE OUT Hamas Last Battalion

You problem is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 10:03pm On May 16
Empiree:
this one sits somewhere in Nigeria village and typing nonesense. From what I just noticed, according to CNN as of 3 days ago(34k+). According to NBC 35k+. According to Reuters 34k as of May 7. According to BBC 4hrs ago 35k+.

See none of these I believe. These are mainstream media outlets. Don't last April I already heard it was 34k+ and approximately 10k under the rubble. That's 40k+ as of last month before Rafar invasion.

Anyways, a single human life is precious and judeo-christian zionist extremists don't value human lives

According to the Palestinians health authority the death toll in Gaza is 35k+

Not even up to a hundred have been killed in Rafah.

That's rich coming from someone who follows the greatest warlord that ever lived. Mohammed, he didn't value life .

Do you condemn Hamas terrorists attack on Oct 7th?
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Akhaz024: 10:42pm On May 16
Fuckyoumod:
feel sorry for yourself, you are dieing of hunger and starvation you cant feel sorry for me.
your wailing just continue, I hope you survived it, the news must have really pained you.
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Goodlady(f): 12:17am On May 17
God1000:
Maybe they thought they were Hamas, such thing happens when you disregard the rules of military operation and engage in reckless bombing and killing spree
Shebi Hamas too dey kill themselves so what's your point that's not pointing?
Death to all terrorists and nuke on janjaweêds and their sympathisers
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by ssgentle: 12:18am On May 17
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhfdRCw6NJE

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/05/16/israel-army-says-friendly-fire-killed-five-soldiers-in-north-gaza

Hamas has dealt with Israel to the extent that IDF are killing themselves. Hamas is fighting Israel US UK EU combined. We all remember this the Taliban withstand them for 20 years and emerged victorious
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 1:07am On May 17
Watch Israeli forces execute civilians. If you don't have guts don't watch please

https://youtube.com/shorts/KUC2IvRqgOg?si=W7Zn8UpfNKKbQNqV

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 1:12am On May 17
Lawag3:

Do you condemn H.amas terrori.sts attack on Oct 7th?
do you condemn IDF 's daily terrorism against Palestinians before the Oct 7?

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 1:30am On May 17
Truth

When old victims become monsters

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 1:38am On May 17
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 1:56am On May 17
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by MrIcredible: 5:25am On May 17
Uprightness100:
[i]That is war for you.
It is not the first

That is why you should not be crying or making unneccesary noise like the one you were making when humanitarian workers lost their lives in one of the unfortunate incidents.

Your likes should be Grateful that Despite Fighthing a War with TERRORISTS who make use of Civilians, Women and kids as their Shields, ISRAEL still does all it can to Ensure true civilans are taken out of Harms way.

VICTORY ! VICTORY ! VICTORY! AS ITS INVADES RAFAH TO WIPE OUT Hamas Last Battalion

[/i
By God's grace, those Israel terrorist pigs will continue to kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Fuckyoumod: 5:36am On May 17
Eneye4me:
Ur entire generation are the terrorist.
really? Well as long as Hamas and it's sympathizers like you are dying everyday in Gaza, at the hands of the Israel I don't give a fvck about the wailings and rantings of a baby terrorists like you.

You can make an ass of yourself by gone to Gaza to fight Israel. Go their and help your brothers, stop wailing on Nairaland.
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 8:27am On May 17
Empiree:
do you condemn IDF 's daily terrorism against Palestinians before the Oct 7?

It is well know that Palestinians killed are terrorists who cross into Israel to carry out terrorists attack. Last year was a record more than 30 terrorist attack and some attempted attacks foiled by the shin bet

But for the innocent Palestinians who don't support terrorism and died in IDF raids I feel sorry for them. And the IDF should have done more to protect them.

You on the other hand can't condemn Hamas because you support them.
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Goodlady(f): 8:46am On May 17
eTroll:
this useless scammer is back again.
I will deal with you on this forum
I v always been around.
Did I scam you?
Did anyone scam you?
What type of problem do you v?
Spiritual, financial or emotional one?

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Goodlady(f): 8:47am On May 17
MrIcredible:

By God's grace, those Janjaweêds islámists terrorist pigs will continue to kill themselves.

Amen
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 12:31pm On May 17
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Goodlady(f): 12:44pm On May 17
eTroll:
go ask your father.
Jobless troll.
Meanwhile see wetin dey happen below
Isn't that your mom?
Wonderful scene yo behold.
Meanwhile, what's peppering you about me?
Did I serve you breakfast before?
If I haven't, come n chop breakfast.

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Goodlady(f): 2:13pm On May 17
eTroll:
nairaland notorious scammer.
I'll expose you and deal with you when I have time on my hands.
Been presently occupied with 9-5.
When I'm on vacation I'll open your case and read loud on this forum for all to see
Ok. When you are ready call world press conference. Na you sabi who dupe you wey resemble me. 😂

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 4:11pm On May 17
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:42pm On May 17
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:44pm On May 17
Uprightness100:
That is war for you.
It is not the first

Fake righteousness keep shout what do you know

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:46pm On May 17
God1000:
Maybe they thought they were Hamas, such thing happens when you disregard the rules of military operation and engage in reckless bombing and killing spree

Their jet bombers strike the site housing their paratroopers many were killed and they still believe they are fighting hamas only.

God is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:49pm On May 17
oluwaseyi0:

It happens more in Nigeria and you barely post about it

You and pastor unrighteousness are racists, you both don't believe black people lives especially Nigerian don't worth a dime, but immediately foreigner die you will start masturbating all over nairaland

Some very young orphan girls are about to be married off in this country but you wont talk, if this happened to foreigners we won't hear the last of it from you are pastor unrighteousness

BLOODY RACISTS

Until people like you get sense in Nigeria, human being and animals in form of human beings hasn't same.
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:53pm On May 17
Watianoengineer:
This Isreali military is over rated. Despite been pampered and spoonfed by American military aids, they still can't conquer a ragtag group of hamas insurgents.

This is the same Isreal that wants to fight Iran. It won't take Iran 2 weeks to level and conquer Isreal.

I just wish America can stop supporting them and let's see how weak their military is. All they know is to kill children and innocent women. Bastards

Go to YouTube and watch how Hezbollah has been funkdefied them in the north, despite their fake iron Dom.

Have you seen them measuring shoulder with Iran recently.

Isrealhell can't stand Hezbollah, isrealhell are terrorist sporsor state by satanic west.

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:54pm On May 17
oluwaahmed:
For every one Israeli soldier killed, 50 UN hamas terrorists would die painfully. So multiply 50 by 5 that's 250 hamas thugs going down in less than 48 hours insha Allah.

See fake adultery can member calling himself Christian in Nigeria,no wonder salvation is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:55pm On May 17
STEWpid:
Chai..

Self Uppercut!

Or

Uppercut of the Self

God at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blacks Are Educated To Feel Inferior - Dr Bedford Umez / ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.