Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,380 members, 7,853,689 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army (15914 Views)

War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning / Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:56pm On May 17
MEEVEET:
I won't it... If you watch nigerian Army engagement videos you know this is very very likely

U see videos of them shooting like bunch of poorly trained touts who just got guns recently

No coordination, no movement, no tactics

This things happens when your basis of promoting senior officers is nepotism and Tribalism... Over years the quality keeps dropping and dropping and there you have it

If this happens in America the defence chief would have reigned

Isrealhell military are worse than Nigeria own

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 4:57pm On May 17
NzogbuNzogbu:
I be think say una say israel is fighting itself, so people dey wen still dey kill the soldiers for gaza abi?

So nobody should come here and cry again o, una go get 5score run go media dey celebrate like oct 7, but when he reach like 10,000 hamas terrorist paying for that 5lives cry go start

Ipob Igbo are worse than hamas

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by MEEVEET: 6:58pm On May 17
KGBKremlin:

Isrealhell military are worse than Nigeria own
Israel is a nation nigeria is a country they are not the same
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by MrIcredible: 7:08pm On May 17
eTroll:
you're the most useless nonentity on this forum
You're definitely mistaken me for ya papa
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 7:09pm On May 17
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 7:14pm On May 17
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 8:02pm On May 17
MEEVEET:

Israel is a nation nigeria is a country they are not the same

Created by satanic west terrorist
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by MEEVEET: 8:42pm On May 17
KGBKremlin:

Created by satanic west terrorist
Israel has mosques churches

Now show me an active church in Saudi Arabia
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 12:16am On May 18
Lawag3:

According to the Palestinians health authority the death toll in Gaza is 35k+

Do you
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱 is winning 🤣😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icC2y_Xm0Hw?si=RAUSwqDh-OePjB7O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30wFd6lkjI?si=-cpC9YR67L1IcwVH
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 12:33am On May 18
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 5:43am On May 18
MEEVEET:

Israel has mosques churches

Now show me an active church in Saudi Arabia

You don't know anything about isrealhell, you need to learn further

1 Like

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by MEEVEET: 8:02am On May 18
KGBKremlin:

You don't know anything about isrealhell, you need to learn further
Name one church in Saudi Arabia
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 8:09am On May 18
Empiree:
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱 is winning 🤣😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icC2y_Xm0Hw?si=RAUSwqDh-OePjB7O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30wFd6lkjI?si=-cpC9YR67L1IcwVH

Yes oh my sister don't worry.

One of these days we'll take a trip to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

So you can interact with the Jews you so hate. grin
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 10:43am On May 18
Lawag3:

Yes oh my sister don't worry.

One of these days we'll take a trip to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

So you can interact with the Jews you so hate. grin
why do you like twisting stuff?. Did I tell you I hate them?. Jews themselves protested against the genocide except you mumu in Africa.. what we hate and detest is zionist ideology. Stop twisting.

Zionism is the same as alkaida, is!s etc. So if you support zionists it is tantamount to supporting is!s. Jews and Judaism are different from Zionism.

Your crazy pastors such as Adeboye and oyedepo are zionists. And what's the big deal about visiting Jerusalem?. Jerusalem is Islamic land. The entire region has it's Islamic history. I have been to Jerusalem few times already in 2008. So yes, you are free to visit now..

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 11:57am On May 18
Empiree:
why do you like twisting stuff?. Did I tell you I hate them?. Jews themselves protested against the genocide except you mumu in Africa.. what we hate and detest is zionist ideology. Stop twisting.

Zionism is the same as alkaida, is!s etc. So if you support zionists it is tantamount to supporting is!s. Jews and Judaism are different from Zionism.

Your crazy pastors such as Adeboye and oyedepo are zionists. And what's the big deal about visiting Jerusalem?. Jerusalem is Islamic land. The entire region has it's Islamic history. I have been to Jerusalem few times already in 2008. So yes, you are free to visit now..

Jews themselves protest against the genocide? The lies you tell yourself 😱

90% of Jews wants Hamas to end. Some lost family,friends, children. And others know that they could be next because Hamas says they'll commit as many Oct 7th as possible. You hate Jews if you don't then you're not a good Muslim.

Your Quran urges you to kill Jews calling them the worst of all people so by default you hate them.

They are Zionists because they support Israel. Then maybe you are a terrorist because you support Hamas who you couldn't condemn.

OK Jerusalem was never Jewish capital city of the land of Israel. It was never christian having Christian history housing the empty tomb of Jesus . It wasn't in the hands of Christian Crusaders. It was always Islamic.

Today Jerusalem is in the land of the Jewish state of israel.

It isn't a Muslim land but because the Jews are kind anyone can go there to visit any holy site Christians, Muslims or Jews.

It can not happen if it was Muslim.

And Jerusalem will continue to be a Jewish city and you and your children and grandchildren and greatgrand children will see it as a Jewish state.

Can I get an Amen!!😂
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 11:58am On May 18
Empiree:

And every Jewish name on the post except Tel Aviv where the name of those places 2000 before Islam.

Even Mohammed refered to it as Jerusalem .
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by KGBKremlin: 12:26pm On May 18
MEEVEET:

Name one church in Saudi Arabia

I'm a judaist not Muslim, have you ever cross Nigeria before to Israel
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 3:43pm On May 18
Lawag3:

And every Jewish name on the post except Tel Aviv where the name of those places 2000 before Islam.

Even M[b]ohammed refered to it as Jerusalem[/b] .
olodo. Jerusalem is actually not its original name. Jerusalem was coined. It is English word. Did Abraham Moses Isaac Jacob Jesus called his "Jerusalem"?. The name of the Land in the Quran is Quds (Jerusalem). So Muhammad(p) called it Quds
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 3:48pm On May 18
Lawag3:

Jews themselves protest against the genocide? The lies you tell yourself 😱

this means you support genocide. Now I understand. These are Jewish people supporting ceasefire and opposing genocide.

You are definitely genocidal

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 3:51pm On May 18

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 8:33pm On May 18
Empiree:
this means you support genocide. Now I understand. These are Jewish people supporting ceasefire and opposing genocide.

You are definitely genocidal

Na you know oh. I support genocide I support Hamas or i support the balablu anything you say.

Same as there are Palestinians who support Israel and others don't.
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 8:37pm On May 18
Empiree:
olodo. Jerusalem is actually not its original name. Jerusalem was coined. It is English word. Did Abraham Moses Isaac Jacob Jesus called his "Jerusalem"?. The name of the Land in the Quran is Quds (Jerusalem). So Muhammad(p) called it Quds

.do you just say things? the Hebrew is
Yerushalayim meaning City of peace Jerusalem is the English form of the name. Mohammed refered to it as Yerushalayim. Quds is the name Muslims renamed it to.

Hundreds of years after Mohammed
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 8:53pm On May 18
Lawag3:

.do you just say things? the Hebrew is
Yerushalayim meaning City of peace Jerusalem is the English form of the name. Mohammed refered to it as Yerushalayim. Quds is the name Muslims renamed it to.

Hundreds of years after Mohammed
I told you it was coined. Muslims also refer to the city "Darul Salaam" - the home of peace
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 9:31pm On May 18
Empiree:
I told you it was coined. Muslims also refer to the city "Darul Salaam" - the home of peace

And Jews refer to it Yerushalayim a name way older than Quds
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 2:53am On May 19
Zionists atrocities

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 3:19am On May 19
Lawag3:

Na you know oh. I support genocide I support Hamas or i support the balablu anything you say.

Same as there are Palestinians who support Israel and others don't.
Jew who condemned Israeli genocide in Gaza. While you African Christians support genocide.

https://youtube.com/shorts/iJ8jl-6qioY?si=a4pf1yKujHjG4VvF

https://youtube.com/shorts/IEcmQg4ssI0?si=aV86w2VA4enyxvkp
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 7:28am On May 19
Empiree:
Jew who condemned Israeli genocide in Gaza. While you African Christians support genocide.

https://youtube.com/shorts/iJ8jl-6qioY?si=a4pf1yKujHjG4VvF

https://youtube.com/shorts/IEcmQg4ssI0?si=aV86w2VA4enyxvkp

There are Palestinians who condemn Hamas while you African Muslim's support genocide.

Majority of Jews support the supposed “GENOCIDES ”

All this you do, All this is in vain.

Because I follow the prophecies in the Bible and there is none that hasn't happened or is happening. Israel isn't going to loss a war now the only war there will lose and enemies will occupy Jerusalem is the war of Gog and Magog.

Some people have taken this to be Iran and Russia but I don't know.

Even then God himself will save them. And it says the death of Israel enemies will be so much that it will take months to clean.

Personally I feel majority of the Muslim world will participate in this war.

It is written in the Quran that rocks will expose the Jews hiding behind them. So that you Muslims can kill them.

Same is written in the Bible.

What isn't written in the Quran is the crushing defeat you guys will face.

It is around this times that Jesus will return.

Your Isa is expected to come around that period so he could lead the war against the Jews. But the Quran is wrong about that. Isa is coming but it isn't the Jews he'll battle it's them and the rest of the world he will save.

So before then rethink your loyalty.
Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 5:03pm On May 19
Lawag3:

There are Palestinians who condemn Hamas while you African Muslim's support genocide.

All this you do, All this is in vain.

Because I follow the prophecies in the Bible and there is none that hasn't happened or is happening. Israel isn't going to loss a war now the only war there will lose and enemies will occupy Jerusalem is the war of Gog and Magog.

Some people have taken this to be Iran and Russia but I don't know.

Even then God himself will save them. And it says the death of Israel enemies will be so much that it will take months to clean.

Personally I feel majority of the Muslim world will participate in this war.

It is written in the Quran that rocks will expose the Jews hiding behind them. So that you Muslims can kill them.

Same is written in the Bible.

What isn't written in the Quran is the crushing defeat you guys will face.

It is around this times that Jesus will return.

Your Isa is expected to come around that period so he could lead the war against the Jews. But the Quran is wrong about that. Isa is coming but it isn't the Jews he'll battle it's them and the rest of the world he will save.

So before then rethink your loyalty.

Mr. Confusionist Genocider . Keep confusing yourself. By my policy I funny like having dialogue with prozionist people. Since you have made your position clear that you support genocide I am taken abacked.

Genocider people are very dangerous zionists. They think irrationally. Anyways, I am not going to get involved with conspiracy interpretation of Gog and Magog. The reason I decided to talk about this is because you brought it up otherwise I won't reply you but subject of Gog/Magog had always impressed me.

Let's go back to the Quran for reasoninig. QUR'AN chapters 21 verses 95 to 96

وَحَرَٰمٌ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَـٰهَآ أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ

حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍۢ يَنسِلُونَ

Translation of the meaning

And a ban is laid on a town (population) which We have destroyed that they (the people of the town) shall not return (to reclaim it as their own). Until Gog and Magog are released from their barrier and they
swarm down from every hill,

The town referred to in this verse above is none other than Jerusalem. The last time it was destroyed and the people(Israelites) were banned by God was in 70AD before Quran was revealed. So the second verse says the people of the town can not return to the land until Gog and Magog are released. The people have now returned in 1948.

This means Gog and Magog are responsible for bringing the Jews back to Jerusalem. Gog and Magog and evil and genocidal. So now, figure it out.

According to you the only war Israel will lose it Gog and Magog.. So Gog and Magog are responsible for bringing them back and when the war breaks out gog and Magog will execute every single one of them. This is why the real Jews don't like Israel. They see Israel as a trap. I remembered in 2006 watching Rabbi Weiss and other Rabbis said Israel is a trap for the Jews and a dangerous place for them.

Evangelical Christians want the Jews in Israel to have their final damnation. That's why they are supporting them on the holy Land as their so called ancestral home. That's why they keep saying "Israel has the right to exist" so that Jews can be punished where they historically "killed" Jesus because evangelical Christians never forget.

It is the judeo-christian zionists alliance that hate the Jews.. It is the Muslims that pity the Jews

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLprqF1p/

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/3BjoafQPPLSY294e/?mibextid=D5vuiz

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/fYsSQQWJhAAZqc63/?mibextid=D5vuiz

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 5:12pm On May 19
This is the genocide you support

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 8:36pm On May 19
This is genocide some of you believe

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Empiree: 9:34pm On May 19
Lawag3:

Here you are again Mr. Genocider

Re: Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army by Lawag3: 9:37pm On May 19
Empiree:
Mr. Confusionist Genocider . Keep confusing yourself. By my policy I funny like having dialogue with prozionist people. Since you have made your position clear that you support genocide I am taken abacked.

Genocider people are very dangerous zionists. They think irrationally. Anyways, I am not going to get involved with conspiracy interpretation of Gog and Magog. The reason I decided to talk about this is because you brought it up otherwise I won't reply you but subject of Gog/Magog had always impressed me.

Let's go back to the Quran for reasoninig. QUR'AN chapters 21 verses 95 to 96

وَحَرَٰمٌ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَـٰهَآ أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ

حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍۢ يَنسِلُونَ

Translation of the meaning

And a ban is laid on a town (population) which We have destroyed that they (the people of the town) shall not return (to reclaim it as their own). Until Gog and Magog are released from their barrier and they
swarm down from every hill,

The town referred to in this verse above is none other than Jerusalem. The last time it was destroyed and the people(Israelites) were banned by God was in 70AD before Quran was revealed. So the second verse says the people of the town can not return to the land until Gog and Magog are released. The people have now returned in 1948.

This means Gog and Magog are responsible for bringing the Jews back to Jerusalem. Gog and Magog and evil and genocidal. So now, figure it out.

According to you the only war Israel will lose it Gog and Magog.. So Gog and Magog are responsible for bringing them back and when the war breaks out gog and Magog will execute every single one of them. This is why the real Jews don't like Israel. They see Israel as a trap. I remembered in 2006 watching Rabbi Weiss and other Rabbis said Israel is a trap for the Jews and a dangerous place for them.

Evangelical Christians want the Jews in Israel to have their final damnation. That's why they are supporting them on the holy Land as their so called ancestral home. That's why they keep saying "Israel has the right to exist" so that Jews can be punished where they historically "killed" Jesus because evangelical Christians never forget.

It is the judeo-christian zionists alliance that hate the Jews.. It is the Muslims that pity the Jews

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLprqF1p/

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/3BjoafQPPLSY294e/?mibextid=D5vuiz

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/fYsSQQWJhAAZqc63/?mibextid=D5vuiz

I still think you have a hard time seeing with your eyes. All I said is majority Jews support the supposed GENOCIDE.

You should know what I meant there

Anyway read meaning to it I don't care.

The thing with the Quran is the half truths it usually puts out as the truth.

Got and Magog are not in anyway responsible for the jews being in Israel.

That was the doings of God himself promised them that he'll bring the Jews back to the land. And I have already shown you that.

Gog and Magog will not execute all the Jews the quran was wrong about that as it was wrong about the Jews not returning to the land of Israel.

The Jews will be saved and Gog and Magog will be defeated. The bible clearly points this out.

Rabbi wiess said that out of fear because if he read the Bible Israel will lose at first that every Jew will be running for their lives but by a devine miracle the Jews will come out victorious.

I doubt what you say about evangelical Christians because all Christians know that Christ was supposed to die he was supposed to die for our salvation and besides Christ did not stay dead. So many true Christians are not at all mad about the death of Christ it lead to Man's salvation.

Muslims pity Jews so much that they are told to kill them out of pity, you're very funny 😂

Infact there is a prophecy in the bible consigning islam. On how it will bring death and destruction during the last days
Revelation 6:1-8 (KJV) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale green horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The colour red white black and green.
Is the colour of Islam some Muslim countries like Palestine Jordan Kuwait Afghanistan Iraq have all four some have at least on or two of those colour.

The bible then talks about their final defeat.

I don't know if revelations prophecies are connected to Israel defeat to GoG and Magog.

I sure do know that Islam will play a part. And God because he always keeps his promises will ensure their defeat.

When the war Israel will lose comes I think I'll be able to know because I have map at a few pointers from the Bible.

Do you want to know them? 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blacks Are Educated To Feel Inferior - Dr Bedford Umez / ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.