Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) (38439 Views)

What Would Happen If There Were No Moon? (Photos) / Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Deltavariant(m): 6:35am On May 17
These are the kind of posts that make the brain more smarter and not drugs,sex, wasting energy on deranged lunatics called Nigerian politicians....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Abeycityng(m): 6:35am On May 17
pls somebody pls come to my rescue! Help me out with 600 for survival sake pls 7017336016 opay thanks in advance
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by tuzle(m): 6:36am On May 17
I u watch science fiction movies very well, I am sure one should have seen a movie that explains this in action.
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 6:36am On May 17
So impressed.

Seems like a new leave to this nairaland has come. A beautiful post finally arrived after a long time.

2 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Magnetboss: 6:38am On May 17
Gf
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Snowx: 6:39am On May 17
Educative, this is kind of things needed here

2 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by DrAda(f): 6:43am On May 17
And they say there is no God. This is just one of the countless proofs that a mighty being exists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Pareporters: 6:46am On May 17
It for dey easy to fly comot from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by clems88(m): 6:50am On May 17
ObaKlaz:
Good thread to get the day started, before 'Portable' threads will take over.
it's been a long time we heard about our brotherhood Bobrisky grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by saddler: 6:50am On May 17
theophorus:
Sincerely na only mumu dey talk say "God no dey".

How you go talk say this wonderful design (world) no get designer/Architect?
Surely God dey but the biggest question is which of the Gods?
For most religions have differing dogmas. Even the popular ones like Christianity and islam have great errors in them when you scrutinize their texts with modern knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Alexiiydon: 6:52am On May 17
What about fu*king in the space
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Hikybaby: 6:52am On May 17
The question is why does the the earth has gravity and the moon doesn't?
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:56am On May 17
GlorifiedTunde:
God is a perfectionist!

Everything had it's purpose!

Neil deGrasse Tyson left the group chat cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Goodzinny: 6:57am On May 17
This will be a nice experience oooh. Floating in air and flying like spiderman. We shall all be super heros. Lol!! Thank you for educating us. At least I have read a very different thing today on nairaland.com. Long live nairaland.com! Long live all the members! And long live our visitors!!!. And long live my dear country, Nigeria 🇳🇬!!!
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:57am On May 17
Hikybaby:
The question is why does the the earth has gravity and the moon doesn't?

The moon has its own gravity
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Zeebuy: 7:03am On May 17
We need more of these type of posts on nairaland
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by The4thKey: 7:09am On May 17
The earth is flat!!
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:15am On May 17
YoungLionken:
Nice educative post to start the day..

But I think we need to experience this gravitational pull problem (or even an earthquake) specifically in Aso rock and its axis (The senate, CBN and house of representatives, etc). Because, those guys are really doing a lot of damage to the image and masses of the country...
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Nyanabo2: 7:24am On May 17
I miss explorer..
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 7:26am On May 17
SAMBARRY:
This àre the things naija youths are supposed to be feeding their minds with and be engaging in research that will make Nigeria a better place unfortunately their brains have been bastardized with alcohol,drugs,sick music and promiscuity, and BATeria,especially some irredeemable ones in this forum.
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by lexrichy(m): 7:27am On May 17
People don't really understand the earth was perfectly designed to accommodate life just one small error and all life wil be gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by urbobo20(m): 7:27am On May 17
The condition of Nigeria has made me to forget everything we were thought in school phy
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by condensedmilk: 7:27am On May 17
Odewaleadesoye:

SOURCE[/font]

Fat lie
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:27am On May 17
SAMBARRY:
This àre the things naija youths are supposed to be feeding their minds with and be engaging in research that will make Nigeria a better place unfortunately their brains have been bastardized with alcohol,drugs,sick music and promiscuity
u forgot to put yahoo, fraud, criminality, social media, instagram modeling, the society is completely broken

3 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 7:31am On May 17
Whatever, whoever, and however this universe came to be, it was perfectly made.
The progenitor of this project is nothing but powerful and cannot be compared to anything. He/She, or whatever is GOD indeed.

2 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by Konquest: 7:32am On May 17
Odewaleadesoye:

What if Earth’s gravity becomes zero?

Just like objects and people, Earth is also attracted by the sun’s gravity. If Earth’s gravity became zero, nothing would hold it and chances are that its inner core would eventually burst in a lethal titanic explosion due to intense pressure. Earth would break into pieces that would float around space, wreaking havoc.

What does zero gravity feel like?
Zero gravity or weightlessness lets you float effortlessly due to the absence of acceleration forces on the body. This condition is similar to that of being in water where you are able to float with just the slightest effort.

SOURCE[/font]
https://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/what-if-zero-gravity.htm
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:35am On May 17
JudasNaKarrot:
Whatever, whoever, and however this universe came to be, it was perfectly made.
The progenitor of this project is nothing but powerful and cannot be compared to anything. He/She, or whatever is GOD indeed.

Tectonic shifts are part of this "perfection"?

2 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 7:37am On May 17
Nyanabo2:
I miss explorer..
Where is that guy sef.
Seun should try as much as possible to locate him and even place him on payment on any article posted here, at least to encourage him, informing and educating members, also to promote this forum.
Although I know that this will never happen as Nairaland have since turned the mouth piece of APC since the time of Buhari, made worse now since a Yoruba man has taking over as president. They have turned the forum to "Our Forum" where any criticism of the government policy is seen as an attack on the Yoruba tribe.

Very Sick!

3 Likes

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:41am On May 17
nairalee:
Seeing all these makes me fear and respect God the perfect creator.

Without gravity, Earth wouldn’t orbit the sun!
This time it’s the Sun’s gravity that keeps us orbiting it.
We’re very lucky as it keeps Earth at the perfect temperature so it’s not too hot or cold
Kingpele:
Insightful....this is the reason I fear God ..without God whose power is constant and who never get tired or know what it feels to be a failure is not in charge of his creation...we would have been in trouble...God gave us beautiful world and knowledge of thier names..our body and it different parts..freedom of choice with conscience to help us live right and in peace with other humans...but we say no..and live in selfishness and wickedness...if not how can Whiteman have constant access to basic good life like constant water,electricity, good road , hospital etc but here in Africa opposite is what we get ..because we have a mindset of self and self..money for public good is been looted by official entrusted to manage it... if the gravitational force can double on wicked people Africa streets will be deserted
theophorus:
Sincerely na only mumu dey talk say "God no dey".

How you go talk say this wonderful design (world) no get designer/Architect?
Juliet4hully:
yes o. Thank God we're not all flying
DrAda:
And they say there is no God. This is just one of the countless proofs that a mighty being exists
you guys are just on point. every day science keeps proving and confirming there is a SUPREME BEING call GOD. can't wait to see the GOD less come attacking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 7:43am On May 17
hopefulLandlord:

Tectonic shifts are part of this "perfection"?
I don't like engaging with Atheists.

Therefore, go and look for your towel where you took your bath. Stop coming to my mention, please.
Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:44am On May 17
Obiedun:
That tells us there is God
It would've told us there is god if we have no gravity and the consequences outlined in this article were not happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car / 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) / Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.