Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara (19983 Views)

'My Enemies Defeated, Now Sleep With Eyes Open' - Fubara / Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross / Stand For Conscience - Sack Your Enemies Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by wasco70: 3:46pm On May 16
Don’t worry, that mumu wike must collect.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Vadese1: 3:46pm On May 16
They shall surely gather but their plans will not stand. Mr governor, the good people of Niger delta are behind you. Rivers must be free
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by racerve(m): 3:47pm On May 16
fuckJones:
To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.

Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.

Good for you.

Shey you'll also jump off a bridge because of loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by lagosrd: 3:47pm On May 16
Because you fumigated them with otapiapia and mouse trapped their gang leader 🤣🤣🤣😁😁

Meanwhile just be more descrete and careful till you sail finally to the coast. Uno the sharks aren't smiling.
(You don't underrate the power of fo***ols in their numbers, they may be planning to use cony cony experience for you 🤣🤣🤣

Also Those resigning are doing so out of the first sign of stup**idity " making other people's enemies your own enemies"

2 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by pquaver(m): 3:48pm On May 16
proff010:
What wike did to amaechi is bouncing on him. Ride on Simi fubara

Did u not support him then? Have we forgotten d lizard of ubima

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by phemmie06(m): 3:48pm On May 16
No peace for wicked man
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Pepperdemisback: 3:50pm On May 16
I don't understand this guy at all!
Was he elected into the Office to fight enemies or to Govern a State?

2 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by tiger28: 3:50pm On May 16
Guy talk tooo much!!!

Do your thing stealthily!

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by proeast(m): 3:50pm On May 16
Fubara na smart guy, dude now has both Ijaws, Igbos and Ogonis on his side. Where Wike want get support again take fight am?

Fubara will thoroughly humiliate him to the point he will be afraid to step foot into Rivers in the months to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On May 16
Wike wan turn Jagaban of Rivers but e hard. He should learn from his master BAT.

2 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Confirmedzombie: 3:50pm On May 16
Fubara you talk too much. Very childish.

Your enemies are bust plotting against you but your own is talk talk to please ipob and obedient.

Your days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by gigabyte13: 3:51pm On May 16
Dis guy don chop liver
He talks too much now....
He supposed go low-key dey punch Wike on the low...
Below the belt...
Too much talk na weak people get am
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by CaptainFM1: 3:51pm On May 16
What episode are we now in this series?

This actor no dey die movie might force Mr President to declare a State of Emergency in Rivers if this chaos result into uprising.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Arabaincubus: 3:51pm On May 16
fuckJones:
To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.

Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.

In this case, let the heart not heal.

No man should arrogate to himself, the status of a god.

The governor was quiet until provoked. I am loving his loquaciousness.

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by OredoPikin: 3:52pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Betrayal?
Are u normal at all
So fubara should have allow Wike to be looting the state dry?

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by SisterAnn(f): 3:54pm On May 16
Bros you too dey talk mahn..

If you want to shoot, shoot! Don't talk.

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by capatainrambo: 3:54pm On May 16
fuckJones:

sharap there
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by IamANigerianMan: 3:54pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Wike betrayed Amaechi, Jonathan and his own party that brought him to power, stop telling us noñsense story, what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Sandralight(f): 3:54pm On May 16
2 rich people fighting okay
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by SisterAnn(f): 3:55pm On May 16
fuckJones:

You sound like a sealord.. a cultist.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Arabaincubus: 3:55pm On May 16
pyyxxaro:
FUBARA is talking too much , learn to bridle your Tongue

Just de give them Doggy steady , make there de wonder wetin de enter their system 😏

When he was quiet, they didn't give him peace. Let him fire on.
Even the Bible admonish that: you should treat a man according to his folly, or else he will be wise in his own eyes. Wike will soon go silence. The game has changed in tempo.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:55pm On May 16
Talks too much.

Don't you know bad boys move in silence?
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by DMerciful(m): 3:56pm On May 16
Who does Fubara owe his loyalty? Rivers people or Wike?
fuckJones:

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by EponObi(f): 3:57pm On May 16
oluwaahmed:

Why you carry rivers matter for head like Gala? Are you from rivers state? Why crying more than the bereaved. Oga face your state and tell us what your governor has achieved.

Oluwaahmed, another IPOB sympathizer spotted. It's a known fact, your Obidients hate the truth and are daft politically, reason why you've been failing back to back. Whatever you guys touch turns to dust.

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by phorget(m): 3:57pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Even your shadow will leave you when you are in the dark, betrayal is what everyone should be expecting as you cant control the heart of man. If Jesus Christ could be betrayed then who are we?🤷‍♂️

However, I hope you are not referring to Fubara as the betrayal here?🤷‍♂️
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by DMerciful(m): 3:59pm On May 16
For a start, he has stopped the diversion of 50% Rivers IGR by Wike
EponObi:
The funniest thing is that this Fubara, with the way he moving, won't achieve any tangible thing for the people of Rivers before 2027.

We could all see his list of achievements 1 year into office was very pale compared to what Wike achieved. Development in Rivers has slowed down seriously.

This is how Wike will get him.

If he has serious advisers, they should tell him to start ignoring Wike and roll his sleeves.

The thing is Wike is not the governor so he has the liberty, the freedom, and time to do jamboree in Rivers. Fubara doesn't have luxury. And the irony is that Wike, as FCT minister, is performing by far and beyond compared to Fubara.

I don't know why people are hailing Fubara? He needs to realign and shift focus to the development and governance of Rivers State.

In 2027, Wike, as well as the the citizens, will judge Fubara's work and compare to Wike's past work as Rivers governor. What Wike is doing is to slow him down with the legislative noise, media drag, impeachment threat - the the politically naive dude is falling into his trap.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by favour32(m): 3:59pm On May 16
Third law of motion is sometimes applicable in life.

Wike don't play by the rule, therefore,Fubara should not play by the rule also.

If Wike can do the talk and action.
Fubara should also do double talk and double action too.

Apply Israel style to survive.

2 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by yusufmurry: 4:00pm On May 16
richiemcgold:
Wike talks too much

Funbara too is now doing the same

Both of them are using the same weapons -- you blast me, I blast you.

Like play like play, 4 years will be rounded up with little or nothing to show for it in terms of developments and good governance.

I said. I hate the way SIM talks now. Don't reply them, silence is a great weapon
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by bolademi(m): 4:01pm On May 16
Islie:
…says his detractors now victims of their ploys

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/my-enemies-now-sleep-with-eyes-open-fubara/

This guy too dull
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by wallrichy: 4:01pm On May 16
This is a man that couldn't even campaign or come out for debate during the preparation for the governorship election. Wike practically did every campaign on his behalf. Wike carried him like a baby that didn't know his left from his right. Infact, Rivers people condemned this guy outright cos he was behaving timid like boy boy. Never said anything before the election but only Wike was campaigning and fighting opposition against him for bringing out Fubara. Surprisingly, he's talking now like a parrot without caution. Really, he was pretending all those time. He would have said in his mind, WIKE I will deal badly with you. A betrayal you are Fubara. No matter what, your boss is your boss, approach him and talk to him respectfully that you can't do what's he's telling you to do......at least approach him humbly instead of this outrageous attack on your benefactor.

Islie:
…says his detractors now victims of their ploys

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/my-enemies-now-sleep-with-eyes-open-fubara/

3 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Ategberoson(m): 4:03pm On May 16
SpecialAdviser:
Bia Fubara.

You are now talking parrotly like WIKE. Are you a Yoruba man? If nwoke ga eme di ya na Obi

A Yoruba man politically talk less that's why he defeated your incompetent Igbo messiah

While bitter obi was giving the fake stats that was later refuted, Tinubu was hitting the important stake and he won while your talkative, yes daddy, church should take it back, black day Ambassador lost to Tinubu a Yoruba man

Igbo haven't been the same since that day, he would have been heavily defeated if not for some Yoruba people that were deceived that the clown do anything tangible in anambra

I know he's going to be vice presidential candidate of a joint party soon because he's not desperate but any presidential candidate that pick that clown will fail

No too much of talk in Yoruba people, we believe in action than words that's why our plan come as a surprise to you m0rons that you called double face, if Yoruba is not double face to you, you would have gotten their plan because they talk less, they don't revealed their plan as Nnamdi kanu did that got him hoodwinked like a fugitive slave

3 Likes

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:03pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Shatap and get lost.......don't encourage a bully.......!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwole: Everyone Culpable Will Be Arrested - Sanwo-Olu / Lawan, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo: The Titans In The APC Presidential Race / Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.