Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara (20013 Views)

'My Enemies Defeated, Now Sleep With Eyes Open' - Fubara / Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross / Stand For Conscience - Sack Your Enemies Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by telleyway: 4:48pm On May 16
EponObi:
The funniest thing is that this Fubara, with the way he moving, won't achieve any tangible thing for the people of Rivers before 2027.

We could all see his list of achievements 1 year into office was very pale compared to what Wike achieved. Development in Rivers has slowed down seriously.

This is how Wike will get him.

If he has serious advisers, they should tell him to start ignoring Wike and roll his sleeves.

The thing is Wike is not the governor so he has the liberty, the freedom, and time to do jamboree in Rivers. Fubara doesn't have luxury. And the irony is that Wike, as FCT minister, is performing by far and beyond compared to Fubara.

I don't know why people are hailing Fubara? He needs to realign and shift focus to the development and governance of Rivers State.

In 2027, Wike, as well as the the citizens, will judge Fubara's work and compare to Wike's past work as Rivers governor. What Wike is doing is to slow him down with the legislative noise, media drag, impeachment threat - the the politically naive dude is falling into his trap.

You don't really know what's going on, I'm not supporting him for performing below average, but you see 99% of his appointees were handpicked by wike and since the fight started, they aligned with wike believing that Fubara will still come to terms with wike who's calling the short. And mind you, this problem is as old as the administration is.
Now if after 6 months and there's nothing to show for it, then we can hold him for that. Also, that's another strategy, to disorganize things for him then later use it against him.

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by XXCASH: 4:48pm On May 16
richiemcgold:
Wike talks too much

Funbara too is now doing the same

Both of them are using the same weapons -- you blast me, I blast you.

Like play like play, 4 years will be rounded up with little or nothing to show for it in terms of developments and good governance.

Difference is its part of Wike's personality but not Sim. So he looks silly making all the noise

On development, Good for us Rivers people. I voted for Tonye Cole as it was clear then that Wike would be overbearing as usual and things could likely going to end this way. I warned so many people

For once, let the followers/voters take responsibility. Its not everytime we blame leaders
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Ulogwe1: 4:50pm On May 16
abibun:
Can you mention two Governors who are in their first tenure that have performed more than SIM despite the distractions

No mind them.
My brother, the day my Aunty received her gratuity of 20 million from Rivers state. She thought it was 200k. Until I told her the state is paying pensioners. Immediately I check her phone alert. They nack her 20 million. She fainted. She never believed they will pay her the money before her dealt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by BondRiv: 4:57pm On May 16
They are also keeping you awake. Clueless man.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Mayflowa(m): 4:58pm On May 16
fuckJones:
To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.

Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.

We are talking about a country/state collective good. This isn’t betrayal in so far he would use the money to better the state. How did Wike became so rich? In billions of dollars and have to run for presidency and give Tinubu? These are everybody’s money. You are right. It is Wike that betrayed his people who he is no way better than the least of them. Only put in charge to distribute national weight but he embezzled it all like most governors in Nigeria. Wike is the betrayal
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by AllenSpencer: 5:05pm On May 16
Fubara should write down that statement and repeat after next election.

When we are done with him, Ambode will go for thanksgiving.

He is a term Governor and should know that. He is not in a force to reckon with when powers that make be wtestle

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by HRprof: 5:16pm On May 16
undecided
CountinBlessins:
This man has dealt with Wike . I always tell people the loudest one in the room is always the weakest one in the room and this woke vs sim issues proved it grin

Wike made so much noise and threatened fire and brimstone , his commissioners went on air insulting the governor and made so much noise everywhere.

Where is all that gragra today ? cheesy the fact that you scream loudest and claim victim doesn't make you stronger or right .

grin

At the bolded is example of Yoruba they are the loudest tribe in Nigeria with No single Lever grin
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by figment232(m): 5:17pm On May 16
EponObi:
The funniest thing is that this Fubara, with the way he moving, won't achieve any tangible thing for the people of Rivers before 2027.

We could all see his list of achievements 1 year into office was very pale compared to what Wike achieved. Development in Rivers has slowed down seriously.

If he has serious advisers, they should tell him to start ignoring Wike and roll his sleeves.

The thing is Wike is not the governor so he has the liberty, the freedom, and time to do jamboree in Rivers. Fubara doesn't have luxury. And the irony is that Wike, as FCT minister, is performing by far and beyond compared to Fubara.

I don't know why people are hailing Fubara? He needs to realign and shift focus to the development and governance of Rivers State.

In 2027, Wike, as well as the the citizens, will judge Fubara's work and compare to Wike's past work as Rivers governor. What Wike is doing is to slow him down with the legislative noise, media drag, impeachment threat - the the politically naive dude is falling into his trap.
wishful thoughts
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by HRprof: 5:20pm On May 16
fuckJones:
To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.

Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.

This is not betrayal but karma
Wike is. The highest betrayal in Nigeria
Wike betrayed Rivers people and sold their mandate for a pot of porridge
Wike betrayed PDP his party
I can go on and on
Allow wike to eat his breakfast in peace
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by babamoha(m): 5:20pm On May 16
Mr governor should talk less and focus on how to develop the state cause all what is happening is a form of distraction from the other camp.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Onyejiuwa1(m): 5:23pm On May 16
[quote author=richiemcgold post=129985530]
Who told you he's not working do u leave in ph.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by vengertime: 5:28pm On May 16
fuckJones:

If that's the case, Wike should have been long gone then
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:29pm On May 16
EponObi:

You shouldn't be saying this knowing what Wike has done to pull this Man out simply because fubara isn't ready to do evil Wike's biddings like giving 25 percent allocation to him. In all the wars Fubara is waging against Wike he recently commissioned a 10km road recently. Ameachi never fought Wike this way rather Wike has always been the trouble maker. Let me honest in our submissions
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by hotseat: 5:30pm On May 16
The Fubara/Wike feud is now wearing an ethnic toga and it's likely to get even worse.

Wike must be regretting the fatal error of choosing Fubara as his successor.

He mistook his veneer of meekness for weakness and now the chicken has come home to roost.

However, Fubara should be the one sleeping with his eyes open.

There's always a day of reckoning and I'm sure the Wike camp would be bidding their time to pay Fubara back in his own coin.

Time will tell as the drama continues to unfold.

@hotseat
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by newoffer: 5:33pm On May 16
Which one be lyrics on top of rivers matter.
fuckJones:

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by ufuosman(m): 5:38pm On May 16
FarSide:
Wike right now grin
😂😂😂
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by ufuosman(m): 5:39pm On May 16
FarSide:
Wike right now grin
😂😂😂😂
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Greatex90: 5:40pm On May 16
You can't play politics without talking. Or else you opponents will destroy you with their mouth
richiemcgold:
Wike talks too much

Funbara too is now doing the same

Both of them are using the same weapons -- you blast me, I blast you.

Like play like play, 4 years will be rounded up with little or nothing to show for it in terms of developments and good governance.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by EponObi(f): 5:42pm On May 16
gidigbam1:
The people hailing Fubara are Peter Obi's supporters. They are angry with Wike that he supported Tinubu against Peter Obi. Recall that before the election they all liked Wike and he is one of their favourites. But the moment he supported Tinubu, the hatred began and they refuse to see anything good in him and wants his downfall at all cost.
This is the problem with our people they do politics with their emotions rather than being objective. We have great Governor's like Sulivan Chime and Dave Umahi who's performance in office towers that of Peter Obi. But because they joined APC our people look at them as betrayers and will never see anything good from them. Hope Uzodinma has done phenomenally well for Imo State, but they rather die than to commend him. Its Alex Otti that is doing a very mediocre job that they are all hailing to high heavens. I have been to Aba, and I am disappointed with the quality of job I saw there compared to the noise they were making online. His road projects are not impressive and are no where near what Wike is doing in Abuja or the quality of work Umahi did in Ebonyi and is currently doing across the lenght and breath of Nigeria.
Our people's problem is sentiments simple, and they are not concerned that Fubara has dropped the bar Wike set in terms of development in River's State. As long as he is fighting Wike who they felt betrayed them, they are okay.

You've said it all. It's all sentiments.

Rivers people won't want to hear that it's because of his tussle with Wike that he underachieved. Anyways, we will all be here to read about the outcome.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by ufuosman(m): 5:44pm On May 16
Wike and sim fight na go take over d country 😂😂
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Kaiser20: 5:46pm On May 16
FarSide:
Wike right now grin
Wike ti lo.
Wike is now depreciating Like the Naira.
They warned him, but my people from the SW Support groups hailed Wike to disaster.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by ourcrudeoil: 5:50pm On May 16
Carry on my governor.

Dem Never see anything yet
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by CorrectionFLuid: 5:52pm On May 16
EponObi:
The funniest thing is that Fubara, with the way he's moving, won't achieve any tangible thing for the people of Rivers before 2027.

If he has serious advisers, they should tell him to start ignoring Wike and roll up his sleeves.

The thing is Wike is not the governor, so he has the liberty, the freedom, and time to do jamboree in Rivers. Fubara doesn't have that luxury. And the irony is Wike, as the FCT minister, is performing by far and beyond compared to Fubara.

In 2027, Wike, as well as the the citizens, will judge Fubara's work and compare to Wike's past work as Rivers governor. What Wike is doing is to slow him down with the legislative noise, media drag, impeachment threat - and the the politically naive dude is falling into his trap.

Omo eh, damn shit. See long post mehn.
Wetin pains no fit do eh walai
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by EponObi(f): 5:55pm On May 16
CorrectionFLuid:

Omo eh, damn shit. See long post mehn.
Wetin pains no fit do eh walai

That small block of texts is what you qualify as long post? You must be blockhead.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by CorrectionFLuid: 6:01pm On May 16
EponObi:

That small block of texts is what you qualify as long post? You must be blockhead.

Pains still doing overtime. Damn shit mehn
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Truthsandtrusts: 6:16pm On May 16
Islie:
…says his detractors now victims of their ploys

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/my-enemies-now-sleep-with-eyes-open-fubara/

You just dey Bragg,fix the State and stop playing games
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by chipet67(m): 6:34pm On May 16
Sapasenator:

Did you feel the same when Wike betrayed Amechi, GEJ, Patience Jonathan? Did you?
He won't. Based on the fool he is.

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by crisubanijunior(m): 6:42pm On May 16
...can u define betrayal? Or u just want to be heard?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by Validated: 6:44pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Who betrayed who please? Wike had his 8 years, is it his father's property? SS is not SW, know this and have rest of mind.
Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by hodari: 6:55pm On May 16
My amiable General had spoken. Carry go jare.

Re: My Enemies Now Sleep With Eyes Open – Fubara by designking: 7:00pm On May 16
You talk too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Defects To APC / House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.