Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye (27796 Views)

Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by GEJDHERO: 9:43pm On May 16
ddippset:
Even as he's sitting there he's thinking of what he will do to Fubara.

grin grin grin
Lol Fubara don teach am lesson
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by GEJDHERO: 9:44pm On May 16
chopnaira:
Wike is busy meeting presidents of country, Fubara is busy fighting local government chairmen and Commissioners. 😂
they say TINUBU is in COMA
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by peterdakwal(m): 9:53pm On May 16
Topman7:
Is Senegal a federal republic?

I didn’t know that..
No. It's a military Republic cry
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by Testimony1988(m): 9:56pm On May 16
Xscape1993:
Welcome to Nigeria Mr young president. Just be careful with these old cargoes in Nigeria.
hahahahaha
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by viodemus: 10:23pm On May 16
Nigeria has the laziest leader in the world currently.

Okp*lor eyes is too egoistic. Wasn't it the crooked criminal that underrated the strategy of leadership of the people, when he refused to go deep in the research of problems, solutions, and vision, for the people. Rather he was promoting corruption, tribalism, and driving through markets to go and show off with his babes.

This Senegalese Oga, has lost some respect for Nigeria because of the leadership and organization. One can tell from his body language. Why was it an incoherent drunkard that they sent to welcome a foreign president? Disgracing the society. The guy probably came to Nigeria as his first visit because he is fan of Nigerian entertainment and some vibrant people.

Many igbos apologize for this embarrassment.
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by favor914: 10:29pm On May 16
vanitybutiwanti:
when he was in was in PDP he was a hero, now that he works with Tinubu he's a villain?

I wonder what you would say if Obi the messiah decamps to APC

If you like dont hustle, keep waiting for a politician to liberate you from suffering, something he couldn't do in previous positions held in public service grin grin
You dey mind that aqualinaxyz thing?
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by favor914: 10:30pm On May 16
viodemus:
Nigeria has the laziest leader in the world currently.

Okp*lor eyes is too egoistic. Wasn't it the crooked criminal that underrated the strategy of leadership of the people, when he refused to go deep in the research of problems, solutions, and vision, for the people. Rather he was promoting corruption, tribalism, and driving through markets to go and show off with his babes.

This Senegalese Oga, has lost some respect for Nigeria because of the leadership and organization. One can tell from his body language. Why was it an incoherent drunkard that they sent to welcome a foreign president? Disgracing the society. The guy probably came to Nigeria as his first visit because he is fan of Nigerian entertainment and some vibrant people.

Many igbos apologize for this embarrassment.

Wailer I beg just sharap with your Hypocrite’s assertion.

Nonsense.
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by Omodua(m): 10:51pm On May 16
vanitybutiwanti:
Igbo man, my state can exists as a country, I don't know what you mean by unity berger, go and learn a high paying skill or start a business to reduce your frustration, you can get a loan from the Bank of Industry if you have a viable business proposal, stop constituting nuisance on the cyberspace and projecting your misfortune on others
He is on point. I support him and his views.

We have so many unity beggars in Nigeria t.
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by viodemus: 11:24pm On May 16
favor914:
Wailer I beg just sharap with your Hypocrite’s assertion.

Nonsense.

Sorry if your ignorance is suffocating you. I don't know how to help you.

I thank God say we get diverging future, your lord and savior in aso rock will rule you for 8 years. Thank God it won't be us.

To further see if I can assist you from your ignorance, the igbos will keep organizing, keep structuring, and keep strengthening. Deal with it.
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by SaiOba: 11:26pm On May 16
No mind am.. He dey form cyber warrior grin grin grin
ogelekpomgam:

The politicians are busy parking your billions and you are here supporting them sheepishly.
You people have been beaten into impoverished mentality black and blue without any recovery possibilities.Come to UK and see what it means to value human beings.Food for chop chop cheap everywhere yakata.Common that you are driving bicycle on the road, vehicle will be following you respectedly at the back with the fear of not hitting you.
Stay there and be talking Cho Cho Chooo!!!.. angry
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:06am On May 17
EmeeNaka:
So Tinubu can't receive The president of Senegal?
Not a supper power country...
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:06am On May 17
EmeeNaka:
Not a supper power country...
Although, Tinubu will receive him in the state house
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by sulaak(m): 4:35am On May 17
vanitybutiwanti:
when he was in was in PDP he was a hero, now that he works with Tinubu he's a villain?

I wonder what you would say if Obi the messiah decamps to APC

If you like dont hustle, keep waiting for a politician to liberate you from suffering, something he couldn't do in previous positions held in public service grin grin

Look at the state of Nigeria under PDP vs APC. If you think APC are not criminal look at Nigeria in 2015 and now
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by Frankiss44(m): 5:40am On May 17
ogelekpomgam:

The politicians are busy parking your billions and you are here supporting them sheepishly.
You people have been beaten into impoverished mentality black and blue without any recovery possibilities.Come to UK and see what it means to value human beings.Food for chop chop cheap everywhere yakata.Common that you are driving bicycle on the road, vehicle will be following you respectedly at the back with the fear of not hitting you.
Stay there and be talking Cho Cho Chooo!!!.. angry

Don't mind that mad man that can sell his entire family for 30k stipends
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by eteba(m): 8:15am On May 17
Welcome to Nigeria Mr President, pls be very careful with that drunkard wey receive you, he's a very unstable fellow.
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by CheapHomes1: 8:24am On May 17
vanitybutiwanti:
standard protocol for presidents visiting Nigeria, FCT minister receives them first and gives them the key to the city
who made it standard protocol?
was it FCT minister that received Bill Clinton and George Bush when they visited Nigeria?
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by 77up(m): 9:02am On May 17
Justnation:

If it is the US president or British prime Minister will tinubu allow wike to near the airport?
You just learnt what obviously you don't know (even me i don't know it before ) so , stop all these back and forth shenanigans.
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:38am On May 17
Frankiss44:

Don't mind that mad man that can sell his entire family for 30k stipends
Lols..na so my brother.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:39am On May 17
SaiOba:
No mind am.. He dey form cyber warrior grin grin grin
Lols..otilo for am. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by 77up(m): 10:19am On May 17
GEJDHERO:
they say TINUBU is in COMA
Yes he's in coma in Aso Rock, he will come out in 2031😂

Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by dc23(m): 10:50am On May 17
EmeeNaka:
a
A

Presidents don't receive guests at the airport
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On May 17
You are welcome to Nigeria, a country so blessed with corrupt leaders and confused citizens....
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by Maski87: 1:43pm On May 17
Protocol says the president should receive another president unless it is a private visit, I hope everything is well with our president
Re: Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye by bizzibodi(m): 7:22am On May 18
See small boy as president without violence or rigging from country that work wike don humble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News / Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.