Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja (21468 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AmericanIdiot(m): 5:56pm On May 16
Love800:
Who knows if senegal is okay to migrate to?

Abeg Wait, maje we go together 😂
Let’s leave their zoo for them
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Topman7: 5:57pm On May 16
AmericanIdiot:

Don’t worry God of the white man will do it for me so that I will leave your useless God forsaken Nigeria for you and your black monkey Fucking Bastard tribalist backward people as if Nigeria is even better country to begin with

Nigeria is ranking at 162 out of 195 countries literally any country is better than this country even Central African Republic😂😂😂

Your prostitute W.hore of a mother is whom you are giving racist abuse.

Worthless failure in life.

In this same Nigeria your mates are earning thousands of dollars a month by being creative and using their brains while a dunce like you plans to go be a plate-washing slave for “God of the white man” with your school dropout, village otondo self.

Wastrel.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AmericanIdiot(m): 5:58pm On May 16
Pootle:

person wey them go soon use coup pursue cool

if this was literally any other country in WA one of three things would have happened to tinubu. He would have either been impeached ,assassinated , stoned to death in the marketplace or exiled
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Topman7: 6:00pm On May 16
AmericanIdiot:

if this was literally any other country in WA one of three things would have happened to tinubu. He would have either been impeached ,assassinated , stoned to death in the marketplace or exiled

School dropout typing rubbish.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:00pm On May 16
Topman7:

In this same Nigeria your mates are earning thousands of dollars a month by being creative and using their brains while a dunce like you plans to go be a plate-washing slave for “God of the white man” with your school dropout, village otondo self.

Wastrel.

I have 2 degrees from uk 🇬🇧
Which one u get

(by the way I know that Nairaland is mostly just for poor people, but I like to come here sometimes because it’s fun)

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Topman7: 6:02pm On May 16
AmericanIdiot:

I have 2 degrees from uk 🇬🇧
Which one u get

(by the way I know that Nairaland is mostly just for poor people, but I like to come here sometimes because it’s fun)

You have 2 degrees in washing plates and cleaning asss.

Village dropout with 10 PhDs from Japan.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:05pm On May 16
Topman7:

You have 2 degrees in washing plates and cleaning asss.

Village dropout with 10 PhDs from Japan.

at least I have a passport and I’ve gone to the UK before. Have you ever left this zoo before😂😂😂
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:06pm On May 16
Topman7:

Wastrel.

U say mates like say u sabi moi?
How old do u think I am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Niok: 6:16pm On May 16
helinues:
Pinshures oo.

Make we use that to scatter the enemies of this country.

Dem must shit their intestines today
but you dey follow enemies dey drag 700 per litre chai
My ppl perish for the lack of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Love800(m): 6:16pm On May 16
Lol.
You wan go chop senegalease jollof rice!

But seriously sha, how is the place. Na legit place?
AmericanIdiot:

Abeg Wait, maje we go together 😂
Let’s leave their zoo for them
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Topman7: 6:21pm On May 16
AmericanIdiot:

at least I have a passport and I’ve gone to the UK before. Have you ever left this zoo before😂😂😂

Mr racial inferiority complex.

You do not need to visit a white man’s country to feel fulfilled.

It is a sign of colonial brainwashing, inferiority complex and self hatred.

God did not create you to be or feel inferior to any other race He created.

Your brown skin is caused by the presence of the chemical MELANIN, which protects you from the African sun.

Without the heavenly gift of MELANIN, you would not be here today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun.

The very reason you are alive today is because your ancestors were black.

So despising your skin colour is going against nature and going against God’s will and infinite wisdom.

So every day you wake up, thank your Maker for his kind consideration and love, instead of believing the lie of the invaders that your brown or black skin makes you a “monkey”.

Wake up and stop being an ignorant fool.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:22pm On May 16
Love800:
Lol.
You wan go chop senegalease jollof rice!

But seriously sha, how is the place. Na legit place?

I think it’s nice sha
Although they always have political problems
But pro are to learn French tho
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:27pm On May 16
Topman7:

Mr racial inferiority complex.

You do not need to visit a white man’s country to feel fulfilled.

It is a sign of colonial brainwashing, inferiority complex and self hatred.

God did not create you to be or feel inferior to any other race He created.

Your brown skin is caused by the presence of the chemical MELANIN, which protects you from the African sun.

Without the heavenly gift of MELANIN, you would not be here today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun.

The very reason you are alive today is because your ancestors were black.

So every day you wake up, thank your Maker for his kind consideration and love, instead of believing the lie of the invaders that your brown or black skin makes you a “monkey”.

Wake up and stop being an ignorant fool.

How I wish that the ancestors perished it would have been better than for us to be living in this Useless country

by the way, it’s not God created the black man it was the devil that why were black!
That is what we were taught in secondary schools Cambridge textbook that were brought from Britain
Genius!
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Topman7: 6:32pm On May 16
AmericanIdiot:

How I wish that the ancestors perished it would have been better than for us to be living in this Useless country

by the way, it’s not God created the black man it was the devil that why were black!
That is what we were taught in secondary schools Cambridge textbook that were brought from Britain
Genius!

You can always tie a rope and hang yourself.

And please don’t hand your Cambridge book of idiots to your offspring, as that would be child abuse.

Worthless, brainless thing.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Pootle: 6:35pm On May 16
AmericanIdiot:

grin the military era of abacha and civilian era of obasanjo made the 3 scenario you stated very difficult to happen. measures where meticulously taken to distance top politicians from the populace. to access aso rock na war, the military was heavily weaken to avoid a coup or assassination and they suppress the populace with fear to avoid uprising
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Uchesis: 6:36pm On May 16
Topman7:

But American president is 81 years old.

Is America in Africa?

Ewu.
Can your president ride a bicycle?

Biden can
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Uchesis: 6:37pm On May 16
AmericanIdiot:

I’m Yoruba o😂😂

I’m from oșogbo where everywhere is dirty and smelling and there’s no light
We are living like animals

grin
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by commoditiesnig: 6:38pm On May 16
Welcome.. Bonjour
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by brutal1(m): 7:01pm On May 16
define the word "great”?
MatrixReloaded:
He's here to deliver a message, stay aware of the youth expedition in every nation. If nt diversity it will be a privilege for a young chap to emerge as the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Senegal is great
It is well with Nigeria
All hail the lion pride of the great Senegalese Nation.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Love800(m): 7:23pm On May 16
Okay.
I appreciate.
AmericanIdiot:

I think it’s nice sha
Although they always have political problems
But pro are to learn French tho
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by deyplay: 7:31pm On May 16
Wolexyoshi:
Paying Homage to the JAGABAN OF AFRICA, the man that paid all his due to get to where he is.

Forget hatred, na Man Tinubu be.
nothing like that, Tinubu was there at his inauguration, normal gestures among fellow president. If it were Peter that was president, same will be done
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:59pm On May 16
deyplay:
nothing like that, Tinubu was there at his inauguration, normal gestures among fellow president. If it were Peter that was president, same will be done

Are you now saying the Dude will visit every President that attended his inaugural ceremony as President??

Come off it Bro, the Senegalese President only gave honor to whom honor is due, and that's the President of West Africans THE JAGABAN himself.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by PHAYOL81: 8:03pm On May 16
That's the real definition of a youth there not the lies we branded as youth here in Nigeria.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by jeromestarks: 8:08pm On May 16
MatrixReloaded:
He's here to deliver a message, stay aware of the youth expedition in every nation. If nt diversity it will be a privilege for a young chap to emerge as the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Senegal is great
It is well with Nigeria
All hail the lion pride of the great Senegalese Nation.
You're a finished man.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Chuksyno(m): 8:32pm On May 16
Youth verses grandpa.
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by deyplay: 8:46pm On May 16
Wolexyoshi:

Are you now saying the Dude will visit every President that attended his inaugural ceremony as President??

Come off it Bro, the Senegalese President only gave honor to whom honor is due, and that's the President of West Africans THE JAGABAN himself.
read the last sentence you wrote gently and ask yourself and people around who is the president of West africans?
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by truthhurtsnaira: 10:11pm On May 16
abc115:
Senegalese President, Bassirou Diomaye Faye arrives at State House on his first visit to President Bola Tinubu.

https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-senegals-faye-meet-in-aso-villa/

Tinubu missing for some time and everyone has forgotten LOL
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 11:20pm On May 16
helinues:
Pinshures oo.

Make we use that to scatter the enemies of this country.

Dem must shit their intestines today

Some people are holding the president legs so that he won't fall down. Reason why the camera man cut the pictures grin grin grin. Oya reply me
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by AbaganaMiracle: 12:03am On May 17
Re: Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja by abidot(m): 11:31am On May 17
Topman7:
This is why NIGERIA is called the giant of Africa.

Most of these West African leaders, once they are elected, their first destination is ABUJA, to register ‘Present’.

Especially the Ghana leaders.

Stop deceiving yourself with this 'Giant of Africa' mentality. Nigeria is sick (It's a country with the poorest black people on earth)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State For The Commissioning Of Omademe-ipo Road / Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.