Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles (13163 Views)

CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / New CBN Regulation On Forex Transfer / CBN Unveils Regulation On Bills Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Treasure17(m): 7:31pm On May 16
Just imagine the level of thinking of the so called government and lawyers debating this. Does this even make sense to a toddler. Imbecilic reasoning.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Arabaincubus: 7:33pm On May 16
Na their books go full.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by BrutusOj(m): 7:33pm On May 16
enien:
Hope this is not effort to silence People in 21st century. So their they can't speak of evil happening in the country

Get a Top Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/kQphkshcpqMuwR1o7
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by ikpumbe(m): 7:33pm On May 16
providencia:

You shall see
"N500 have debited from your account for not posting on social media for the past 21 days"

I will be posting only emojis

Every morning after my prayer upload an emoji
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by CorrectionFLuid: 7:34pm On May 16
TallPck1:
This is definitely a plan to silent the people

Na mumu go give his legit social media handle.

When they start to enforce it, then the Era of multiple social media accounts will fully arrive.

Another failed policy by the stupid and wicked party filled with wicked evil old men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Arijude(m): 7:34pm On May 16
floss:
Lol… a lot of people don’t know reason behind this, now government will know who’s funding your lifestyle, and who’s hiding funds because your social life will bring you out… welcome to North Korea (Nigeria)

… very soon government will be the one mandating you how much is allowed for you to spend.
A lot of assets and accounts will be frozen this era

If you don’t have tangible thing you’re doing to match your social life be ready to be invited for questioning
they're fools. People can bypass this by giving them the account detail they don't even log in. Just open another account and give to them and you can even close that social media account immediately after. They're compound fools.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by rolams(m): 7:37pm On May 16
What if one's social media account got hacked?
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Arijude(m): 7:37pm On May 16
phredy:
I Go give dem come back change the names,or better still open multiple social media account then give them the one that is not relevant to me grin grin grin
those idiots didn't reason this way at all. Compound fools

1 Like

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by PHAYOL81: 7:46pm On May 16
Hmmmmm!
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Talkisneeded: 8:00pm On May 16
Omoawoke:

Death to your honorably reply and check my reply to the other guy

You people must complain about everything!
What is slavery in submitting your social media account to the bank? The bank collects every information about you for kyc and if social media is needed, so be it.

Na una go complain for everything yet lament that criminals spend lavishly on social media.
A country filled with yahoo boys and kidnappers, they are making attempts to track them you are still complaining. Submitting your social media won’t hurt or else you are a criminal

You daft as hell... Nin, bvn,kidnappers are displaying their loot on tiktok...
How many kidnappers and terrorist has the security forces apprehended
The solution to our securities woes is simple...
State policing my man
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by phemray(m): 8:02pm On May 16
Gbadugbakun:
If you post against the government they'll block your account and come to your house or place of work to arrest you. Welcome back to the military era.

Why must anyone say or state what can not be substantiated on his social media handle? Tru, u do business with handles but didn't want to link it to your account, that is fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:04pm On May 16
Their father
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Emmanueledu(m): 8:18pm On May 16
Everyone in this Tinubu administration are nothing but clowns including Tinubu himself!Bloody charlatans😏
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by providencia(m): 8:24pm On May 16
ikpumbe:

I will be posting only emojis

Every morning after my prayer upload an emoji

grin grin grin
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by jumper524(m): 8:26pm On May 16
Gbadugbakun:
If you post against the government they'll block your account and come to your house or place of work to arrest you. Welcome back to the military era.
who told you they cant trace you account as it stands?

1 Like

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by mcprince32(m): 8:46pm On May 16
Till a savior comes nothing will work in Nigeria.

Who will regulate their own accounts and question them?
With BVN, looting,scams daily
NIN, strangers everywhere in Nigeria
tsa, cooperate accounts in few pockets
sim registration, kidnapping increased
Banks, no enough kyc?
With Naira design,
Money laundering goes on
With BVAs, election rigged most
Just busy for nothing, no evidence to show.
Na waaa oo.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by EzekielAkins: 8:52pm On May 16
floss:
Lol… a lot of people don’t know reason behind this, now government will know who’s funding your lifestyle, and who’s hiding funds because your social life will bring you out… welcome to North Korea (Nigeria)

… very soon government will be the one mandating you how much is allowed for you to spend.

If you don’t have tangible thing you’re doing to match your social life be ready to be invited for questioning

If only this where to be true!!

Buh No!

1 Like

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by CaptainFM1: 9:18pm On May 16
ubest1:
When will BANKS start giving certificate of ACCOUNT just like Insurance certificate to reduce stealing from death people unknown accounts by families

Very good point.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by vikstandon(m): 9:51pm On May 16
This is not a problem. I no get social media handle now.

Na by force sey I must get social media handle?
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by essentialone(m): 10:32pm On May 16
Just wondering if a customer will not be allowed to operate a bank account, because they do not have a social media handle. or if banks will freeze the accounts of customers who say they do not have a social media handle.🤔

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by casppyjay: 10:52pm On May 16
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by truthhurtsnaira: 11:44pm On May 16
enien:
Hope this is not effort to silence People in 21st century. So their can't speak of evil happening in the country

Get a Top Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/kQphkshcpqMuwR1o7

The globalist usually role out their plans in third world Shythole countries that are secretly their corporations.

So not a surprise..
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Ilekokonit: 4:02am On May 17
faceland:
We major in minor things.

Tinubu should first tell us the name of the drug dealer that supplies him heroin.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by jrobbins: 5:26am On May 17
ubest1:
When will BANKS start giving certificate of ACCOUNT just like Insurance certificate to reduce stealing from death people unknown accounts by families

It exists, ask for it and you'd be given without any hassle.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by dovestar(m): 7:13am On May 17
They are not serious at all.
IF they ask me, I go just give them my LinkedIn profile. At least, that one well packaged to look good...lolz
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Zeebuy: 7:34am On May 17
phredy:
Me i nor get any social media handle o, na legdle i get grin grin grin
Lolzzzzz....mad man

1 Like

Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by judedwriter(m): 8:05am On May 17
Ezeama400:
Irrelevant

Very.
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Mrexcell(m): 11:35am On May 17
floss:

What about submitting fake social media handles to the banks?
Re: Court Upholds CBN’s Regulation On Collection Of Customers’ Social Media Handles by Mrexcell(m): 11:37am On May 17
christejames:
grin grin grin

So like this, banks go call us make we come queue so that we go provide our social media handles for them...

Tinubulation at its best grin

There are millions of nigerians that are not even on social media I wonder what is now going to be their fate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 / Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market / How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.