Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,652 members, 7,847,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative (6244 Views)

Senator Douye Diri Shows His Love For Sports And Youth Development / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative by Anunakeeh: 10:39am On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

This particular Minister and several others are 💯 % invisible.

They know they might be fired for it hence all this eye service.

Tunji Ojo sickens me the most with his paid crew that has spread propaganda so much that people believe it.

The process of collecting international passport still requires bribes. Despite all the lies.

You are wasting your time if you are among the gullibles always believing anything coming out from the mouth of politicians and capitalists even human beings generally!
Re: Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative by OdefaGirl(f): 11:14am On May 18
I hope the Army are inclusive.... when it comes to reporting of brutalization and abuse?
Re: Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative by Faposky95: 11:35am On May 18
NoniblaqStore:
Massive one, it will create a centralized hub for efficiently managing and resolving complaints from Nigerian youths regarding the Police and other law enforcement agencies, meanwhile if you reside in Abuja, see my thread now for a massive deal.
Syckes
Re: Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative by jimmynauty: 2:20pm On May 18
Wik alert notify system
Re: Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative by GreaterFuture(m): 5:53pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

The process of collecting international passport still requires bribes. Despite all the lies.
Even within Nigeria?
All the online application, is not as smooth as many have said?
Re: Minister Of State For Youth Development Unveils “Young & Secure” Initiative by LexngtonSteele: 5:57pm On May 18
GreaterFuture:

Even within Nigeria?
All the online application, is not as smooth as many have said?

It's slightly better than Buhari's chaotic era.

But I am a Yoruba guy and the Tunji Ojo is too keen on propaganda.

Check well the threads on him, especially when first employed. The whole of the front page will have brand new monikers dropping generic praises.

Once they build the hype train... it will simply run on its own. People hear something long enough and then start to believe it.

I know at least 4 different people across different zones in Nigeria who still paid bribes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US / MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA / How Tinubu's Loot Ends Up In Hilary Clinton's Purse: The Chagoury Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.