Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers (16368 Views)

Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
y did 2face rescue d police na.if i were 2face il liv dem because police men r very worthles n it doesnt cost dem anytin 2 pul d triger because of 2o naira.a lot of lives av bin lost because of police brutality n so i kia les if he dies.i 4 one lyk 2face as an entertainer but i dnt suport wot he did.wot of if d police man had died in his car,dey'l say 2face n his friend had murderd sum1 n dey r lukin 4 where 2 dump d corpse
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by 3kay945(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
Two face now deserve national award, , no shaking.!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by smalmata(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
Heyyy!!! My only adopted fada: Innocent Idibia a.k.a 2face,i hail thee,u'l 4eva gain my respect,i 2 bliv u,no doubt anywia u r,na u go play 4 my weddin reception,gaskiya anywia u de no mata ow old u dn b.
Nyc gesture worthy of emulation-helpn a broda in nid-
if 2 say na jus you oooo!!! Kip it up u my idol 4eva.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Kudos to Idibia
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked this guy is brave oooh, even after robbers broke his neck one time like dat grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Olalekan0(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
Thumbs up 2face!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
I shake my head for that hospital.
Will you not treat emergency first then ask question later?

So someone is bleeding from gunshot wound in the head and you still want him to write 1000 word essay about how it happened?
My Goodness. . . . WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT COUNTRY?!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by logica(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
2buff:

So someone is bleeding from gunshot wound in the head and you still want him to write 1000 word essay about how it happened?
My Goodness. . . . WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT COUNTRY?!!!!
As pointed out, it is the "police" that made it this way. This man was just lucky he was picked up by a good Samaritan who also turned out to be a celebrity. It is the "police" that you will go to after being robbed in the wee hours of the morning and will have you sit down for 3 hours to write a useless statement as the robbers make good their escape.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^ WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT COUNTRY??!

WHO CAN INSTIGATE THE REVIEWING & CHANGING OF THIS FOOLISHNESS?
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by logica(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
2buff:

^^ WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT COUNTRY??!

WHO CAN INSTIGATE THE REVIEWING & CHANGING OF THIS FOOLISHNESS?

Again as already pointed, this has been reviewed several times with laws even put in place, but the "police" will never hear news of such laws. They only concern themselves with means to blackmail, intimidate and shake-down the general populace. The entire Police Force needs to be overhauled and broken up to smaller manageable units at the state level, by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. That is the answer to your question.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
Well then what process can nigerians take to convince those who can to instigate this change?
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by atasteve: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Welldone
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Basics007: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nice one Tubaba. God keep blessing the work of your hand.
@OP. I was just wondering what would happen if a commoner had done that and the policeman gave up the ghost before getting to the hospital? *shudder*
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by IykeD(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
Bravo 2baba!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by muyoto: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
most federal and some State hospitals now accept gunshot victims without a police report.

Reddington, being a private hospital were obviously trying to be careful.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by oliidell(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
2baba, Rep u til i lay low,
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Xionez(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
Well done, Tuface. God bless you for this act of humanity and kindness.
Its a pity that the Policeman's comrades left him for dead and scattered to their various holes.
A BIG PITY!!!! sad
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Outstrip(f): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
Did they not just make this a law that hospitals should not refuse medical treatment to gunshot victims.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
met him twice. this guy is so darn humble and approachable. no wonder them all won born for am.
2face u too try!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by smk90210: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
so if tuface no carry u go hospital, na so u go die be dat, wahala dey. grin grin grin anyway kudos to tu face jo, its not easy to stop in the middle of the night to help a shot person on the road
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Xionez(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
Outstrip:

Did they not just make this a law that hospitals should not refuse medical treatment to gunshot victims.

Yes, on paper. Not to be enforced till God knows when
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by nairaman66(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nice one. Always outstanding in all his ways, Except the SCENT, sorry POWER of a woman! Tubaba, I greet you, God bless man
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by calebrita(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
if it were to be ordinary Nigeria he would be detained and might be used to replace the robbers.
what a useless country where people protecting you are not protected. sad sad sad sad
it is well:

So if na me carry that police officer go, he is as good as dead. God help us in this country.
Xionez:

Yes, on paper. Not to be enforced till God knows when
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Ninilowo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
2face (br*st) Idi (y*nsh) beer, nice one my best all round artist. A leaf needs to be borrowed from this by other pompous celebrities. TUUU BABAAAAA ride on. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Ranoscky(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Weldone son!
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2011
Tubaba you be correect man. Abeg chop knuckle.

Even though it wasn't appropriate to save the man, you braved all odds and did what needed to be done.

God bless you Tuface. It pray that it will always be well with you. Amen.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by frankcimc(m): 3:14am On Nov 24, 2011
Thanks to Tuface and friend

Ppl, dey even complain say if na dem nobody go recognise their act, yet they themself forget Tuface friend wey also risk his life too. Anyways make God continue to bless them for their good heart towards fellow human.
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by OneNaira6: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2011
Tubaba

Great man.

God will bless you for this deed. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Bestglo(f): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2011
nice one 2face
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2011
I love this Tuface guy to pieces, he is a true role model, I wouldn't mind giving birth to his 8th child ooo,
Re: 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2011
Why would 2baba IGNORE reports that armed robbers were probably operating in the vicinity and head out at 3.am into the endangered zone? Abi im get odeshi for body? For someone that has fallen victim to robbers twice in recent years, I don't think he should be that careless. Besides, every night crawler in Lagos knows that Rule No.1 is: when you're driving during such ungodly hours, KEEP MOVING cos any kain delay or stoppage could be dangerous. Tubaba, that was brave, but very very risky. What if the robbers were still nearby and swooped on you guys? Abeg don't do that next time cos you should know your life is important to millions of us. And you should stop roving about at such ungodly hours without protection. Ritualists no dey sabi who be celebrity oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label / Critics Slams Ken Erics For Not Marrying His Nollywood Colleague 'nkoli'(photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.