Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu (10292 Views)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by tuoyoojo(m): 12:54pm On May 17
SpecialAdviser:

May BATeria from Tinubu dripping pampas infect your scrotums there. What a gazarella gazarella

E be like say ur sucurutum sack don dey leak oyel abi
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by Teenaira: 1:46pm On May 17
The amount allocated to state keeps increasing every month. We don't know what the states are doing with the money. Infact, they will even shop local government money join. Yet you people are shouting Tinubu up and down. Are you not the one approving and doing oversight on your state budget ?
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by Jflex07(m): 2:14pm On May 17
Patojargz:

See who suffer wan kill dey make noise on here...
Na sarcastic comment my brother. Tinubu urrchins think say na obi them dey do. Very foolish individuals.
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by Taigaban: 2:54pm On May 17
One day and soon this hardship will push Nigerians to the street. No amount of Guns by security forces will help, and it will be worse than Endsars protest. How can we buy common Garri 3 cups 1000naira.? If government feels they will continue to use propaganda to control the people, it will fail this time. Stop deceiving Nigerians there is limit to everything.#

1 Like

Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 3:21pm On May 17
The useless speakers should start from home. They're even worse than Tinubu.
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by GABRIEL6036: 4:11pm On May 17
Bunch of hypocrite 😒, like they mean what they are fighting when they are not affected. Amon werrey
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by Patojargz: 5:08pm On May 17
Jflex07:
Na sarcastic comment my brother. Tinubu urrchins think say na obi them dey do. Very foolish individuals.

Very careless set of pipo...
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by Patojargz: 5:09pm On May 17
fuckingAyaya:
ewu reduce your too much garri intake so you can decode sarcasm next time, between me and you who's actually the mugu now?

I dey cry 😭 4 u seriously cos i know all is not well with you...
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 6:50pm On May 17
fuckingAyaya:
you cant decode sarcasm if you see one ehh mumu boy? Abi too much garri don too much for ur system

Sarcasm kill you there... Mumu Fowl
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:43pm On May 17
SlavaUkraini:

Sarcasm kill you there... Mumu Fowl
you are a retarded fool, bro
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:43pm On May 17
Patojargz:

I dey cry 😭 4 u seriously cos i know all is not well with you...
cry for ur family, apka amu
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by Patojargz: 9:55pm On May 17
fuckingAyaya:
cry for ur family, apka amu

MUGU1
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 12:21am On May 18
fuckingAyaya:
you are a retarded fool, bro

Say that to your mother the next time you see the harlot...
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:42am On May 18
SlavaUkraini:

Say that to your mother the next time you see the harlot...
you product of different semen, I know you have a bingo as a mother, that sleep with every dick and harry. Lol
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 12:56am On May 19
fuckingAyaya:
you product of different semen, I know you have a bingo as a mother, that sleep with every dick and harry. Lol

Tell your Ashawo Mama that my Dogs says hi🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 ....

They Fúcked her real good last night and she screaming and moaning like the prostitute that she is....

Your Useless Ashawo Mama haven't changed a bit..

Her appetite for sleeping with animals is second to none...

You Useless son of a Prostitute..
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:28am On May 19
SlavaUkraini:

Tell your Ashawo Mama that my Dogs says hi🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 ....

They Fúcked her real good last night and she screaming and moaning like the prostitute that she is....

Your Useless Ashawo Mama haven't changed a bit..

Her appetite for sleeping with animals is second to none...

You Useless son of a Prostitute..
tell ur mom to treat her infection so it wont kill ur neighbor sleeping with ur mom just as ur useless father died after contracting staphylococcus from ur mom's untreated infected dirty hole
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 9:49am On May 19
fuckingAyaya:
tell ur mom to treat her infection so it wont kill ur neighbor sleeping with ur mom just as ur useless father died after contracting staphylococcus from ur mom's untreated infected dirty hole

Talking of father, let me tell you who your real father is...

You real father is an animal. An Ape to be Precise.

Your Useless Ashawo Mama is known to be sleeping with both humans and animals just for peanuts in a Brothel...

The same brothel were she gave birth to a foolish beast like you.

Your Stupid Animalistic father was and still is one of her customers in the brothel.

The idiot you call daddy at home is not your real father.

You real father is an Ape that Fûcked the rotten Kpekus of the Dirty Prostitute you call mummy.

If you think I am lying, go for a DNA test and you will see that you have animal genes in your system...

That is why you behave like a Beast on Nairaland.

As for your useless Ashawo Mama, tell her that my Dogs 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 are waiting for her and your Ashawo sisters this night...

Their rotten, smelling Kpekus will be sucked and Fúcked tonight..

You useless son of a dirty Whóre
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:44am On May 19
SlavaUkraini:

Talking of father, let me tell you who your real father is...

You real father is an animal. An Ape to be Precise.

Your Useless Ashawo Mama is known to be sleeping with both humans and animals just for peanuts in a Brothel...

The same brothel were she gave birth to a foolish beast like you.

Your Stupid Animalistic father was and still is one of her customers in the brothel.

The idiot you call daddy at home is not your real father.

You real father is an Ape that Fûcked the rotten Kpekus of the Dirty Prostitute you call mummy.

If you think I am lying, go for a DNA test and you will see that you have animal genes in your system...

That is why you behave like a Beast on Nairaland.

As for your useless Ashawo Mama, tell her that my Dogs 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 are waiting for her and your Ashawo sisters this night...

Their rotten, smelling Kpekus will be sucked and Fúcked tonight..

You useless son of a dirty Whóre
ehh senseless kid, you know all the boys in ur house take turn to climb ur mom hence the deformity in ur ashtray family. Ur mom toilet hole is supposed to be used as an example of Bermuda triangle for gay man like ur late dad. Happy sunday bro and cheers grin
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 6:34pm On May 19
fuckingAyaya:
ehh senseless kid, you know all the boys in ur house take turn to climb ur mom hence the deformity in ur ashtray family. Ur mom toilet hole is supposed to be used as an example of Bermuda triangle for gay man like ur late dad. Happy sunday bro and cheers grin

I just saw your Ashawo Mama and sisters inside the kernel of my dogs...

They are being Fúcked mercilessly by my dogs 🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

I overheard your Ashawo Mama telling my dog that she would marry my dog because the Fûcking was so sweet

So expect my dog as your New step father very soon.

I will personally sponsor the wedding 💍💒 between my dog and your Ashawo Mama because you need a father figure in your life.

Because you are a senseless Beast that needs a Dog-father to guide and properly train you.

You dirty son of a Prostitute.
Re: End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 12:15am On May 21
fuckingAyaya:

I fuckingAyaya, am a senseless kid,

I know all the boys in our house take turn to climb my Ashawo Mama, hence the deformity in my ashtray family.

My mom's toilet hole is supposed to be used as an example of Bermuda triangle for gay man like my Ape father and soon to be Dog-father.

Happy Tuesday to my Ashawo Mama and cheers to the dogs of Slavaukraini for sucking and Fûcking the rotten Kpekus of my Ashawo Mama grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / Live Update: Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Ecowas Court Today / SE Governors, Ohanaeze, Ekweremadu, Want INEC Not To Shift Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.