Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday (39496 Views)

See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning / See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by peterdakwal(m): 1:57pm On May 17
Muderer 🀣
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Abel1987: 1:58pm On May 17
don't kill what you can't eat cry cry
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by mightyhazel: 2:02pm On May 17
OboOlora:
He said killing snake is his hobby, Nigerians are really going through alot sha.
An animal just going on its own, poses no threat to you, yet you carried a whole block and smashed it on its head.
U r just a murderer Op, and the anger in you will make you do the same thing to a human being soon.
Stop smoking from now henceforth

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by NEUDUDE: 2:07pm On May 17
Lol i knew one gateman guy like that who literally liked hunting and killing the cats in the neighborhood that year. Dude did not know he was a serial killer in training. That's how it starts when killing things for fun is a hobby. Frustration na bastard grin

killing a snake is valid lol but making it an hobby is not normal angry
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by saveman91(m): 2:13pm On May 17
Nairaland the home of lala
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by pinkguy(m): 2:15pm On May 17
Okay why u use that kind of big stone for that small snake
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Deogratiasfx: 2:17pm On May 17
EBUBS:

You're probably new to nairaland..

Snake is nairaland and nairaland is snake
[/color][color=#000000]
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by olaolulazio(m): 2:18pm On May 17
excanny:

It was good he was sacked. The guy almost turned nairaland to snakeland.

He should sack 90% of his mods.

He really need to
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by samwash(m): 2:21pm On May 17
@Op, see the big stone you take kill that innocent snake.
The souls of the snakes in Paradise nor go forgive you.
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:24pm On May 17
Reelmii:
grin

I still dey ask where lalasticlala dey o
sacked since last year February
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by chukwuoke(m): 2:24pm On May 17
flyinnizam:
I was on my own going home last night when I heard someone shouts snake but I couldn't resist because killing snake is my hobby. I hate that creature. while others without mind where looking for long stick, I just look for block instead since it's easier to see block in that area and the rest was history.

Ki,you use big Stone to kill small snake. Improper action.
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by GenghisCan(m): 2:46pm On May 17
Please what’s the name of this snake?
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Waffarianman(m): 3:00pm On May 17
flyinnizam:
I was on my own going home last night when I heard someone shouts snake but I couldn't resist because killing snake is my hobby. I hate that creature. while others without mind where looking for long stick, I just look for block instead since it's easier to see block in that area and the rest was history.

See the big 50kg block you use kill that small chingilli snake 🐍. Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Sleekfingers: 3:03pm On May 17
ovieigho:
Where una dey live sef !!

Snake stories full here πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Na forest Dem dey live..

I can remember the last time, I have seen a snake.....maybe in the early 80's ....

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Sleekfingers: 3:04pm On May 17
Abel1987:
don't kill what you can't eat cry cry

The cockroaches you dey kill, you dey chop them?

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Reelmii: 3:10pm On May 17
Holluwhakemmy:
sacked since last year February
sacked...was he working for this forum
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:12pm On May 17
Reelmii:
sacked...was he working for this forum

Yes for years
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Reelmii: 3:18pm On May 17
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes for years
..oh wow,, thanks for the enlightenment...i didn't know he works here..i tot he just post topics here like most monikers do...
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:22pm On May 17
Reelmii:
..oh wow,, thanks for the enlightenment...i didn't know he works here..i tot he just post topics here like most monikers do...
he was a moderator here for years.
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by thaoriginator: 3:22pm On May 17
Snake killer, put the break in ya
Electrifying flow that be shaking ya

Tequila shots hit the brain fi ya
Put the shade in the blade blow purple haze nigga
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Reelmii: 3:24pm On May 17
Holluwhakemmy:
he was a moderator here for years.
ok,, i wish him well wherever he is
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:25pm On May 17
Reelmii:
ok,, i wish him well wherever he is
Amen
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by aAK1(m): 3:55pm On May 17
Killed same type yesterday. It’s none venomous
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by kafeii123: 3:56pm On May 17
If not for the biblical and quranic texts that have chosen to demonise snakes as a satanic animal, all of these wont be happening
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Maski87: 4:01pm On May 17
One of your village people just kpaied.
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Betatinz11(m): 4:06pm On May 17
This reminds me the days of lala of nairaland, lala with snakes na 5&6.🀣🀣
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Konjiboii: 4:23pm On May 17
That’s a big ass stone for a lil ass snake..pussy
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by mediclife1987(m): 4:39pm On May 17
flyinnizam:

The snake lose guard allow you carry block nack for hin head.

Dull snake...
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by flyinnizam(m): 4:49pm On May 17
ajimo54:

Why do you hate snakes? They are symbol of health!

symbol of health to u
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by flyinnizam(m): 4:50pm On May 17
chukwuoke:

Ki,you use big Stone to kill small snake. Improper action.
availability
Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by flyinnizam(m): 4:50pm On May 17
Waffarianman:

See the big 50kg block you use kill that small chingilli snake 🐍. Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
na stone wey dey available

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday by Kamalex2: 4:50pm On May 17
So na this one you called snake 🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) / The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse / Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.