Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) (37110 Views)

Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Krankhead: 9:53am On May 19
Omodua:
When will father aspire to be President or be like Obi? Always supporting for sake of crumbs from master's table.

Chose a life!
Your Chief Mourner will.never be president....You should be ashamed that Obi has gone back to his vomit Atiku
Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Omodua(m): 6:04pm On May 19
Krankhead:
Your Chief Mourner will.never be president....You should be ashamed that Obi has gone back to his vomit Atiku
It's politics. No permanent friend. No permanent enemy. So,Obi coming close to Atiku is part of the game plan.

Your Papa can never smell near nest of power. Obi will.

Kontinu with your crumbs eating from master's table.
Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Krankhead: 12:13pm On May 20
Omodua:
When will father aspire to be President or be like Obi? Always supporting for sake of crumbs from master's table.

Chose a life!
Your obi will countries running up and down like heedless chicken. But he will.never smell Aso rock.
Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Omodua(m): 1:33pm On May 20
Krankhead:
Your obi will countries running up and down like heedless chicken. But he will.never smell Aso rock.
Ok. He will not smell Aso Rock but your poverty stricken/illiterate father will,abi?

I pray the scale iñ your eyes will remove so that you can see clearly.
Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Krankhead: 1:41pm On May 21
Omodua:
Ok. He will not smell Aso Rock but your poverty stricken/illiterate father will,abi?

I pray the scale iñ your eyes will remove so that you can see clearly.
Nothing to see.obi is a fraud. Thank God he didn't win. Go and learn a trade I will employ you if you need a job. My family are very comfortable. Go and do something meaningful with your life and stop waiting for Gbajue to be your president.
Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Omodua(m): 1:44pm On May 21
Krankhead:
Nothing to see.obi is a fraud. Thank God he didn't win. Go and learn a trade I will employ you if you need a job. My family are very comfortable. Go and do something meaningful with your life and stop waiting for Gbajue to be your president.
Small things like you need no response.

No, needless responding!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Incredible Things Jonathan Did In Office" - Osinbajo / Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line / Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.