Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor (48842 Views)

Eight Things To Know About Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope (photos) / See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by usedcardealerph(m): 1:23pm On May 17
No offence....'SWAG NATION' Shey una know say na una cause this man death?? E no go better for una as una dey find social media update from am.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by thorpido(m): 1:24pm On May 17
A family losing their father at a young age cannot be easy on them.I pray his wife and kids get all the help they need.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by saveman91(m): 1:25pm On May 17
May God console his family may his soul rest in peace
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by luskysylver(m): 1:26pm On May 17
as painful as it maybe, we are all gonna die now or later. we are all walking dead. It better to die in JESUS CHRIST. We can only wish to die peacefully after gotten reasonable years. This i just imagine pope jrn and wigwe. indeed life is very much empty.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by NaijaSumigan: 1:27pm On May 17
The Good LORD console the entire family left behind. May the soul of the departed journey and rest in Christ bosom IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Sapiens3: 1:28pm On May 17
luskysylver:
as painful as it maybe, we are all gonna die now or later. we are all walking dead. It better to die in JESUS CHRIST. We can only wish to die peacefully after gotten reasonable years. This i just imagine pope jrn and wigwe. indeed life is very much empty.

No need to fear death. You will still reincarnate and come back here
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Snowx: 1:28pm On May 17
And some people here never thought of dying one day..they fear death because they think of immortality and live their lives recklessly
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Trophy12: 1:28pm On May 17
Otulaeke:
Wait o so this thing still no be prank up till now ? cry cry
na skit bro grin
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by ebenezary(m): 1:28pm On May 17
RIP MAN, we love but God loves you more
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 1:28pm On May 17
Some people are telling us that he did not die
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Robertgreene1(m): 1:29pm On May 17
Interesting...we lgbos too dey waste money for burial...one of my grandfather's wife's burial just last month costed up to 3 milli!...l was even the one that went to Amansea to buy the 600k cow...just one day burial oo...
3 milli! While some of the woman's grandchildren are still wallowing in abject poverty....
It is only during burials that u go know say lgbos get money...one of my rich uncles donated 800k for the burial...but just go to this man and ask him for 10k to start up a biz and hear him tell you stories....
Thank God l don't depend on any ldiot again... I'm passed that level...my writing hustles pays me well... I'm now comfortable at least....
But my point is...my lgbo brothers...if someone dies...just put the person for ground like our Muslim brothers...
Use the burial money to help the living instead!

4 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by IkeAbuja: 1:30pm On May 17
I hope the k*llers will remain here on earth forever
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by TrackerSK: 1:31pm On May 17
Otulaeke:
Wait o so this thing still no be prank up till now ? cry cry
You play too much
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by maureensylvia(f): 1:33pm On May 17
CountinBlessins:
Never heard of him till his death.

Dont care about this angry

Your comment is a perfect example of how to be both insensitive and uninteresting at the same time. Bravo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by asatemple(f): 1:36pm On May 17
Take heart, nwanyi ibem. God will definitely console you
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:36pm On May 17
Rest in peace. cry cry
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by gidyambi(m): 1:36pm On May 17
My heart bleed....😭😭😭😭 The Wife and the Children please hold your hearts. This is purely the act of God, no enemy can carry out this act without the knowledge of God.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by UselessBuharist: 1:36pm On May 17
Hmmmmm
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by meditator(m): 1:40pm On May 17
israelmao:
Rest on Pope.For all who are still alive, life is empty without Jesus.Make a decision today to submit to him.How shall we escape if we neglect a great salvation.
When submit to Jesus when you can obey and submit to God Almighty, the one who created Jesus ?
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by HaneefahRN(f): 1:40pm On May 17
The children are still young yet to realise what has happened to them. It is well with this family.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by tnerro1(m): 1:40pm On May 17
jamesversion:
It is well. His Children are his truest legacy on earth.

Chaii, death made him forfeit his beautiful wife. cry

😒😒😒😒
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by NaijaCover(m): 1:41pm On May 17
Cha E
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by AmericanIdiot(m): 1:42pm On May 17
He will be forgotten soon
This life is but a nightmare that only releases you when it feels like it…
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by AmericanIdiot(m): 1:43pm On May 17
Sapiens3:

God forbid
if I’m to come back here, at least let them place me in America. God should not even near this Useless Africa sef
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Reelmii: 1:44pm On May 17
I feel for the family...the children expecially...
I tot they said he was 39
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Sapiens3: 1:46pm On May 17
AmericanIdiot:

God forbid
if I’m to come back here, at least let them place me in America. God should not even near this Useless Africa sef

grin
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Upright750: 1:46pm On May 17
Rest in peace bro .. Junior pope .. You was a fighter .. I can still hear ur voice telling the boat rider to slow down for ur children sake. Go well brother .
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Morbeta11(m): 1:53pm On May 17
Where are his colleagues in Nollywood.......
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Pennilessword1: 1:54pm On May 17
Mikomiko1:
Video of Mr. P of PSquare as undergoes and past the first Stage hair transplant in Turkey

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u1GMYjMpJ4

Una sha..Westin concern p square hair and pesin wey die . Come on na
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Edusouls(m): 1:54pm On May 17
pendragonbladgo:
I wish I die any way or by mistake and not suicide....
calm down bro amidst the chaotic world we live in today everyone is feeling the heat not only you, this is the end of days as u must acknowledge, mercy and grace of God is greatly reduced in this terrible times, I feel ur soul from ur write up I pray God grant u healing and consolation to carry on and stay with us, through the ultimate power and mercy of Christ u won’t die by suicide but at ur time…
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Pennilessword1: 1:55pm On May 17
Sapiens3:

God forbid bad thing. Come back as a Nigerian..God forbid bad thing. Not even as a black person sef
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Impliment: 1:58pm On May 17
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/photos-remains-of-late-nollywood-actor-junior-pope-laid-to-rest/

It's well. May his soul rest in perfect peace. My thoughts and prayers are with his young family; his wife and little children. God will surely give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.