Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor (48843 Views)

Eight Things To Know About Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope (photos) / See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by MartinsD12(m): 5:28pm On May 17
AmericanIdiot:

God forbid
if I’m to come back here, at least let them place me in America. God should not even near this Useless Africa sef
grin this your moniker self fit you there
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Abujaexpress: 6:28pm On May 17
I just can't imagine how these kids are feeling
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by CorrectionFLuid: 7:10pm On May 17
Mummyfour:
This is really heartbreaking 😭. Those little children will not still understand what is happening until much later. And for his widow and his parents and relatives I really pray for God to give them the grace to bear this loss. This fine young man gone like that together with the other 3 souls that drowned with him on that same day.
May all their survivors find comfort and solace in the lord

Who tell you say Dem no go understand? I and my siblings were around that age when our dad died, and I understood everything... All the pain. You don't expect them to be rolling and crying on the floor before you can believe that they are feeling hurt.

Immediately I saw those kids, I knew they knew that dad is no more and is never coming back. As in this was what came to mind immediately. Only for me to scroll up and see your ignorant comment.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Barcalee: 7:28pm On May 17
Very unfortunate....may his who does that soul rest in peace
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Mummyfour(f): 7:35pm On May 17
CorrectionFLuid:

Who tell you say Dem no go understand? I and my siblings were around that age when our dad died, and I understood everything... All the pain. You don't expect them to be rolling and crying on the floor before you can believe that they are feeling hurt.

Immediately I saw those kids, I knew they knew that dad is no more and is never coming back. As in this was what came to mind immediately. Only for me to scroll up and see your ignorant comment.
is there a curse on this nairaland that people can't just make their comments without sounding aggressive and vicious.
Listen to me real good if you lack understanding. The understanding of a child that lost the father is not the same as he will feel as a grown adult male who would want his father to play some certain roles for and with him. The understanding of those children will differ and be more complicated when they get to men and probably need a father to stand in for them in critical decision they need to make in life. So I have spelt it out. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Mummyfour(f): 7:37pm On May 17
chikason22:

And may their killers suffer incurable disease till they confess and put to shame. That Nollywood is now a place for destiny killer. Too much rituals and occultic people at the top
if it is beyond what they are making us feel that is responsible for their death which is boat accident and no safety jackets, then the killers will face a worst death

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Lavzz: 8:17pm On May 17
Mugu
CountinBlessins:
Never heard of him till his death.

Dont care about this angry
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by NoLotty7(m): 8:24pm On May 17
L embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Farewell bro.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by MatrixCircle: 8:30pm On May 17
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Some of the men there are already targeting his young beautiful widow promising to care for the family. But na puna them want.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Love800(m): 8:39pm On May 17
What is this writing hustle pls?
Am intrested.
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...we lgbos too dey waste money for burial...one of my grandfather's wife's burial just last month costed up to 3 milli!...l was even the one that went to Amansea to buy the 600k cow...just one day burial oo...
3 milli! While some of the woman's grandchildren are still wallowing in abject poverty....
It is only during burials that u go know say lgbos get money...one of my rich uncles donated 800k for the burial...but just go to this man and ask him for 10k to start up a biz and hear him tell you stories....
Thank God l don't depend on any ldiot again... I'm passed that level...my writing hustles pays me well... I'm now comfortable at least....
But my point is...my lgbo brothers...if someone dies...just put the person for ground like our Muslim brothers...
Use the burial money to help the living instead!
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by CorrectionFLuid: 8:43pm On May 17
Mummyfour:
is there a curse on this nairaland that people can't just make their comments without sounding aggressive and vicious.
Listen to me real good if you lack understanding. The understanding of a child that lost the father is not the same as he will feel as a grown adult male who would want his father to play some certain roles for and with him. The understanding of those children will differ and be more complicated when they get to men and probably need a father to stand in for them in critical decision they need to make in life. So I have spelt it out. Have a good day

If you think the comment was aggressive, it's because you read it in an aggressive voice and I am not responsible for that.

You clearly belittled the feelings of those kids, and also their ability to understand situations. And now, you're trying to make it sound like you meant something else.

Have a good day too.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Love800(m): 8:44pm On May 17
Bros, even if na 1k, i go appreciate.
Abeg help ur boy.
Sonofgod1990:
What a sad way to go...
10 people should drop acct make i bless you with 50k each...this life shaa
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Love800(m): 8:45pm On May 17
What do you mean by this statement pls?
Goodevening.
Wisfem:

I only feel for the gaullibles who believed you drowned, drowned with bleeding nose, fractured and dislocated hands and with out water in the belly...
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Mummyfour(f): 9:13pm On May 17
CorrectionFLuid:

If you think the comment was aggressive, it's because you read it in an aggressive voice and I am not responsible for that.

You clearly belittled the feelings of those kids, and also their ability to understand situations. And now, you're trying to make it sound like you meant something else.

Have a good day too.
maybe you should go back and read my initial comment and point to where I belittled the children's feelings. I only said inasmuch as they will feel their father's absence now, they will feel it more when they need him as adults. I believe you understand what I talking about.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by CorrectionFLuid: 9:36pm On May 17
Mummyfour:
maybe you should go back and read my initial comment and point to where I belittled the children's feelings. I only said inasmuch as they will feel their father's absence now, they will feel it more when they need him as adults. I believe you understand what I talking about.

When I saw those kids, I had a strong throwback, because I have been exactly in their shoes. Infact, their pain would be worse knowing how their father died, and seeing his body looking so helpless on the ground in videos and pictures in social media.

I remember how hurt I was looking at my father's body on his burial, and if an adult made the kind of comment which you did in your first line to my hearing, I would remember that adult and his or her condescending comment. Nigeria, the land of adults.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Wisfem: 10:02pm On May 17
Love800:
What do you mean by this statement pls?
Goodevening.

Good evening please...

The media is telling Us JP drowned, Emeka Rollas said the mother believed her son was killed,

TC virus said he got injured which he went to treat first after 3-4 hrs they came back to the Anam river, the other so called bote survivals
Claimed they threw rope inside the river to tie his leg and drag him out, later they changed the story and the diver, dived inside the river and pinned JP leg with hook....
So the questions are??
How can one drown no single water in his stomach, instead they were performing CPR ??
How can one drown and stay in the same place where incident happened for over 3 hrs,

How can one drown and diver will dive in the deep river to tie the leg, how?? which microscope did he use to view the legs in the bottom of that River, How will someone drown he did not move at all from the portion where he drowned, we all know that once a person drowns it takes relatively 24-48 hrs to Rise float, Lastly How can one drown when he is not in the said bote??...
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Exceed15: 11:28pm On May 17
Thia life is nothing.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Nickymezor(f): 12:16am On May 18
Sad, may his soul rest on
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Emily244: 6:23am On May 18
Sonofgod1990:
What a sad way to go...
10 people should drop acct make i bless you with 50k each...this life shaa
Polaris bank
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:46am On May 18
Emily244:
3019524111 Polaris bank
Sent
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by AnyanwuSilas: 7:04am On May 18
Otulaeke:
Wait o so this thing still no be prank up till now ? cry cry

Na prank. Oya see the camera

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Love800(m): 12:58pm On May 18
Hmm.

Are you saying, something is missing regarding the death of pope!

Thanks very much for the info.
Wisfem:

Good evening please...

The media is telling Us JP drowned, Emeka Rollas said the mother believed her son was killed,

TC virus said he got injured which he went to treat first after 3-4 hrs they came back to the Anam river, the other so called bote survivals
Claimed they threw rope inside the river to tie his leg and drag him out, later they changed the story and the diver, dived inside the river and pinned JP leg with hook....
So the questions are??
How can one drown no single water in his stomach, instead they were performing CPR ??
How can one drown and stay in the same place where incident happened for over 3 hrs,

How can one drown and diver will dive in the deep river to tie the leg, how?? which microscope did he use to view the legs in the bottom of that River, How will someone drown he did not move at all from the portion where he drowned, we all know that once a person drowns it takes relatively 24-48 hrs to Rise float, Lastly How can one drown when he is not in the said bote??...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.