Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,641 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor (48838 Views)

Eight Things To Know About Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope (photos) / See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Edusouls(m): 1:58pm On May 17
I can feel the pain in their souls from the pics it can be devastating from experience nothing can heal this pain except the grace of Christ our lord, times are terrible nowadays, Gods mercy is very minimal this end times , we are in the great tribulation times before the rapture believe it or not you can see it with ur own eyes, R.I.P junior pope as u continue ur journey to the great beyond

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Sapiens3: 1:59pm On May 17
Pennilessword1:

God forbid bad thing. Come back as a Nigerian..God forbid bad thing. Not even as a black person sef
grin grin
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by RoyalBlu(f): 2:12pm On May 17
Oh the agony 😢

It's well with your family and friends JP. Keep resting in peace.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Obierika(m): 2:14pm On May 17
Rest In Peace to him!
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Obierika(m): 2:20pm On May 17
IkeAbuja:
I hope the k*llers will remain here on earth forever

Nobody killed him, his death was as a result of an accident due to negligence!
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Sonofgod1990(m): 2:26pm On May 17
Will love to nack dat him wife one day
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Okortor: 2:27pm On May 17
Respect in peace JP, you will always be remembered. And may your wife and kid's find great help to ease their pain.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by nizelgirl(f): 2:30pm On May 17
It's well. This is one of the saddest death I've seen. I just dislike Nollywood industry. Its so full of hate and too much packaging.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by uuzba(m): 2:32pm On May 17
nizelgirl:
It's well. This is one of the saddest death I've seen. I just dislike Nollywood industry. Its so full of hate and too much packaging.
What can we do?
Nigeria has a very big problem.
500 different tribes of people forced to form 1 country
And each tribe is still hanging unto their different tribal beliefs.
The end result it that people will keep on clashing and never had one mind
This is why Nollywood is suffering.
But in US, Hollywood, they are cooperating and successful because they have one mind.
They don't even have tribes. Just Americans.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by highchief1: 2:36pm On May 17
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/photos-remains-of-late-nollywood-actor-junior-pope-laid-to-rest/
e Dey always be like film until u go stay 10yrs u no see the person.Who no Dey enjoy na em sabi.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Sonofgod1990(m): 2:36pm On May 17
What a sad way to go...
10 people should drop acct make i bless you with 50k each...this life shaa
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Wisfem: 2:38pm On May 17
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/photos-remains-of-late-nollywood-actor-junior-pope-laid-to-rest/

I only feel for the gaullibles who believed you drowned, drowned with bleeding nose, fractured and dislocated hands and with out water in the belly...
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Miramonica: 2:40pm On May 17
I know what the family will be passing through now. It's not an easy thing loosing a love one. I've lost my Dad, and just yesterday, I lost my lovely mother...I'm broken, I pray God will see my sibling and I, and indeed all those who loved my mum through... Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Ategberoson(m): 2:51pm On May 17
Avoidable death, baba can buy the crew life jackets without feeling it, how much less getting one for himself.

Ignorant and negligence have end a lot of promising young people lives

I hope this occurrences will not reoccur again, if you must near water and you're not giving a good life jacket abeg no enter water, swimming pool o boat o, no life jacket, no near
water

That's his second born his well coordinated, going to be matured than others, my kind of kids. May God rest his soul and forgive his shortcoming
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by sylve11: 3:10pm On May 17
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Lonestar124: 3:11pm On May 17
Sonofgod1990:
What a sad way to go...
10 people should drop acct make i bless you with 50k each...this life shaa
Nairaland is now your playing ground abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Faber(m): 3:20pm On May 17
Farewell Senior man...keep resting in the Lord's bossom
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by chikason22(m): 3:20pm On May 17
Mummyfour:
This is really heartbreaking 😭. Those little children will not still understand what is happening until much later. And for his widow and his parents and relatives I really pray for God to give them the grace to bear this loss. This fine young man gone like that together with the other 3 souls that drowned with him on that same day.
May all their survivors find comfort and solace in the lord
And may their killers suffer incurable disease till they confess and put to shame. That Nollywood is now a place for destiny killer. Too much rituals and occultic people at the top
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by SVC6000: 3:30pm On May 17
This particular picture made me cry

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Polynek(m): 3:32pm On May 17
Rest in peace senior man
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On May 17
His wife was at the funeral. She was at the front seat. Where are the people that said she cheated and frustrated his life and they were no longer together?
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by chatinent: 3:49pm On May 17
I can't help but noticed they never introduced his house in the village in the clip. Doesn't he have one?
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by popsyleo1: 4:27pm On May 17
RIP
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by wasi9ice: 4:40pm On May 17
Everyone will die for sure but this one pain me honestly,,,
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Enemyofpeace: 4:44pm On May 17
I ate people wearing black clothes to mourn their loved ones. White should be the colour.
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Enemyofpeace: 4:45pm On May 17
chatinent:
I can't help but noticed they never introduced his house in the village in the clip. Doesn't he have one?
you wan go sell am or wetin?
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Enemyofpeace: 4:45pm On May 17
1Sharon:
His wife was at the funeral. She was at the front seat. Where are the people that said she cheated and frustrated his life and they were no longer together?
see us here
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Enemyofpeace: 4:46pm On May 17
Come carry chairs o

Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by MartinsD12(m): 4:59pm On May 17
InfoGuru118:

So sad na so this guy take go on top 150k charity movie he was doing giveaway for that ada or whatever her name is , funny thing is jnr pope is a big star making money from skit that ada is a friend of his wife infact he expected that 150k for that , I feel he shouldn't have partake in such an evil movie , imagine paying 150k for a big star , imagine what the other crew film members who died would have been paid, at the end of the day had it been the movie succeed she ada makes huge money from YouTube but you pay jnr pope 150k what a greedy person , she was managing everything Jnr pope is not supposed to be on that boat for Christ sake he should have been treated like a VIP he is if not he should be on his own private boat rented with full divers surrounding him it's sad this greedy wanna be movie oloshoism director played with people's safety
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by lakeside3020(m): 5:02pm On May 17
I remember travelled to London 2007, Nigeira community in Coventry, a Nigeria guy died after returning to greet his uncle in another place in London,i was privileged to attend meeting with them for the burial process,that uncle too was at that meeting,they put a call to the wife ,omo, come and see the way the wife was crying on the phone
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by Anashe: 5:10pm On May 17
Rest in peace nwanne
Re: Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor by MartinsD12(m): 5:27pm On May 17
Sapiens3:

No need to fear death. You will still reincarnate and come back here
How do u know that and even if one reincarnated how does one know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.