Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller (1797 Views)

Regarding The NL Notorious Troller / Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics / Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by rantingpigs: 6:52pm On May 17
Keep sharing my posts...

Reality3080. You go share posts tire.

I am actually the person making you mad ..

E choke oooo!!

Reality3080:
u igbos started d madness

Imagine how u troll Tinubu?

Anyone trolling Peter obi today is reacting to how u igbos trolled tinubu

Just put yourself in tinubu shoes n see how stupid u sound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by ottersberger(m): 7:28pm On May 17
helinues:

Your favourite football club which you support, so if they lose, you would be held responsible right?

Folks, I think we now have an open admission from our favorite friend that Bateria is a colossal failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Beremx(f): 7:29pm On May 17
helinues:

Create a new account and abandoned the one I am using because of a troller? Hell No

He has been the one going through the pain and stress of creating daily monikers for the trolling. My own is to dey report them

Imagine someone trolling me for over 6 years and still had the guts to be calling me jobless.

What radarada
trolling is not mentioned in nairaland rules. If you're been trolled, kindly ignore. Stop complaining and ignore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by helinues: 7:35pm On May 17
Beremx:
trolling is not mentioned in nairaland rules. If you're been trolled, kindly ignore. Stop complaining and ignore.

You see, the day you made the comments below, I knew you would still contradict yourself about it.

If genuinely, you guys are aware about the activities of the guy and his fellow, why then are you pretending you are not aware of his activities on this forum?..

Because na una own, then he must be left alone to continue the over 6 years of trolling bah?

This one tall pass Mount Everest oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Beremx(f): 7:38pm On May 17
helinues:

You see, the day you made the comments below, I knew you would still contradict yourself about it.

If genuinely, you guys are aware about the activities of the guy and his fellow, why then are you pretending to call him to other..

Because na una own, then he must be left alone to continue the over 6 years of trolling bah?

This one tall pass Mount Everest oo
keep wailing, na you sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by helinues: 7:39pm On May 17
Beremx:
keep wailing, na you sabi

This is not wailing, just exposing the characters of some of the Obidients on this forum.

You made the comments on that screenshot, you even made mentioned of despite cyber bullying which means you are aware of their trolling but now pretending.

That's purely hypocrisy if you don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Beremx(f): 7:51pm On May 17
helinues:

This is not wailing, just exposing the characters of some of the Obidients on this forum.

You made the comments on that screenshot, you even made mentioned of despite cyber bullying which means you are aware of their trolling but now pretending.

Helinues, I have also been a victim of trolling for years too. I know you're been trolled which I didn't deny. What I'm telling you is to ignore except your being insulted which you can report. Trolling is not against nairaland rules. I rest my case.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:54pm On May 17
Lol bloody killer, that guy been retire plenty agbadorians for nl , what a legend grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by rantingpigs: 7:56pm On May 17
You catch am well well.

He indirectly admitted that TINUBU has failed.!!!

You are smart..

I hail..

See, Helinus after scoring Own GOAL and confirming that TINUBU is a failure..

ottersberger:

Folks, I think we now have an open admission from our favorite friend that Bateria is a colossal failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by LandMann: 8:16pm On May 17
helinues:

Your favourite football club which you support, so if they lose, you would be held responsible right?

Only a typical government propaganda zombiƩ will compare a football team losing to the massive suffering Nigerians are experiencing daily because of the failure called Tinubu and his wicked policies.

The troll should do his/her best to make your life miserable since you lack common sense and since you have decided to place tribal bigotry above empathy for the downtrodden in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by AfonjaConehead: 8:17pm On May 17
Beremx:
Helinues, I have also been a victim of trolling for years too. I know you're been trolled which I didn't deny. What I'm telling you is to ignore except your being insulted which you can report. Trolling is not against nairaland rules. I rest my case.
Madam don't rub yourself with that person nahhh...you don't need to explain anything to that human being please with already made fixated mindset..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by AfonjaConehead: 8:18pm On May 17
helinues YamFC abi?:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Beremx(f): 8:26pm On May 17
AfonjaConehead:

Madam don't rub yourself with that person nahhh...you don't need to explain anything to that human being please with already made fixated mindset..
the matter tire me o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Beremx(f): 8:29pm On May 17
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lol bloody killer, that guy been retire plenty agbadorians for nl , what a legend grin grin
bloody killer wey make me deactivate my Berem moniker because of trolling when I dey support Buhari. grin
Fortunately, he apologized and we are now friends.
I suffer sha. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by SenatePresdo(m): 8:57pm On May 17
helinues:
Haffaze777, una all be witness of the activities of that guy, I want make guys testified on this thread so that Seun would know it's not a joke matter.

We need to put a stop about his activities on this forum once and for all

You don't have a case.

Everybody is responsible for what they post on nairaland, leave Seun out of this if you are not a bigot.

Because Seun Osewa is yoruba, you want to do tribalism with Seun so that he would support you?

You that have been trolling for years here nkp?

Well he wouldn't even listen to you, Seun is bigger than tribalism, he's free thinker.

Run along boy.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by SenatePresdo(m): 9:00pm On May 17
helinues:

I didn't write what is in above in Arabic or Chinese, read it and put yourself in that guy's shoe, one of the many cases.

The topic, una go leave am but be doing petty gossiping.

Eish

Omenkita or whatever deserves to be in jail, he should never be seen anyway around sane people.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by SenatePresdo(m): 9:03pm On May 17
Justiceleague1:

Are you also threatening seun now?

Because we all remember how the Omenka you are using as example threatened Seun with lawsuit over seun's directive for the sanitisation of his own Nairaland Forum months ago and even told seun openly that he was deactivating his account,so what are you saying now?

You are the one that should be investigated.

You guys should leave Seun and his forum alone..

Helinues please leave Seun alone.

Helinues is threatening Seun and his business with security operatives.

I wonder what makes him think he can blackmail Seun, or that seun is scared of his threat or what.

If i were seun, na Permanent ban, so that he can go back to his CoronavirusReloded moniker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Justiceganduje: 9:06pm On May 17
helinues:

How do you survive after staying all days on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Justiceganduje: 9:09pm On May 17
helinues:
https://www.nairaland.com/malroux/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/72virgingateway/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/deathtoleo3/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/angrymrman/posts

Those are his latest trolling monikers, just few of them as they are just too many.

Take your time and go through them and see if what I wrote above is different from what the guy use those monikers for on this forum.

The boy in particular has tried so many stunts on me which didn't work, he started the fully daily trolling me 6 years ago, yes you read right SIX YEARS, calculate it yourself how many monikers he has created for this trolling of a thing.
You are a troll. Stop trying to manipulate Seun to do your dirty work. I'll advise you get a job and keep yourself busy instead of harassing nairaland members everyday. Cry cry baby.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by 1x2x3: 9:45pm On May 17
helinues:
https://www.nairaland.com/8041835/seun-blackmailing-extortion-racketeering-should

Seun, let me draw your attention again about this guy which I reported on the thread above , if you don't do something about this guy and his colleagues case on time, we would have no choice than to involve security operatives to come and intervene.

This is not a threat, don't get me wrong, I will give you one good example of what the activities of that guy is causing.

Their is this one member, the guy used to be active like 2-3 years ago but this particular born troller forced the guy to abandoned almost everything about NL.

What happened?

The guy included his business contacts on his NL profile, this boy troller went on that guy's social media profile and started posting pictures of his cousin ( a boy around 8 years) as the victim of the NL he was trolling for been raped and victimized. Even arrested which are all lies.

That pictures was displayed almost everywhere on this forum, even outside NL which caused big family problem for the guy.

At least we are all human being, reason why security operatives shouldn't be involved about this guy's case .

Meanwhile, that's one of many cases about the activities of this guy on the forum. At least Omenka as a moniker should be much familiar to you, why do you think the person is no longer active? This same notorious troller. It's almost a decade, yes almost 10 good years this guy has been doing that on this forum.

Do something now before it's too late

Whoever trolled you must be a Genius for trolling Chief troll into lamentations. Enjoy your cup of tea bro.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Justiceganduje: 9:55pm On May 17
helinues:

Hi, how do I post videos on nairaland? Hurry up ok.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by BossGerald: 11:04pm On May 17
helinues:

Mechionu helinues

I will even create a thread here on how you manipulate likes here... you'll post empty and unreasonable comments and yours bots will generate fake likes for you

You think say na only you Sabi cr@ze

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by BossGerald: 11:06pm On May 17
Beremx:
bloody killer wey make me deactivate my Berem moniker because of trolling when I dey support Buhari. grin
Fortunately, he apologized and we are now friends.
I suffer sha. embarassed

You supported buhari for 8 wasted years

You deserved afresh trolling

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:23pm On May 17
helinues:

you deserve more than trolling.
You should be beheaded and your corpse wrapped in APC flag should be thrown into the red sea..

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Coolsat(m): 8:55am On May 18
Seun should do something about deactivation process, it's been disenabled for too long. Don't keep people hostage against their will. Trolls are everywhere here and atleast let people deactivate at their freewill. Stop playing smart on nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by helinues: 10:31am On May 18
BossGerald:

You supported buhari for 8 wasted years

You deserved afresh trolling

Imagine what this one is saying?

Na how do some of you dey reason self
Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by BossGerald: 10:33am On May 18
helinues:

You get reasoning?? And you support tinupoo after supporting failed buhari for 8 wasted years

Are you cvrsed??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by ruggedboych: 10:38am On May 18
Op you will cry till the end of time, since you love evil

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by 72virginGATEWAY: 11:25am On May 18
helinues:

Shatap
Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by haffaze777(m): 1:11pm On May 18
helinues:
Haffaze777, una all be witness of the activities of that guy, I want make guys testified on this thread so that Seun would know it's not a joke matter.

We need to put a stop about his activities on this forum once and for all

Brother do you think seun doesn't see it or he doesn't know about all of this? He's enjoying it and I don't see him doing anything to stop it

1 Like

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Melagros(m): 2:48pm On May 18
Lizzysamuel:
This boy and constant crying.

Helinues you're a hell of a troll as well. You're facing your karma. Please stop disturbing us with your useless threads and cries.

Please man up and stop pussyfooting
God bless you my dear, you've spoken my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Again, Regarding The Notorious NL Troller by Melagros(m): 2:54pm On May 18
helinues:
Seun, just take note of the sympathizers monikers, if you could take your time to go through them, just check what they have been using those monikers to do on this forum.

Their comments history would definitely exposed them
Mumu man, how many times wei you don report me for this forum without any effect on my moniker? The latest one was in Tuesday. If Seun keeps on banning members here, then who go come remain? Can only you generate revenue for him?
Mumu man, try grow up outside nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Case Of Boundary Adjustment On Lagos / Ogun / Oyo States And Others Suggestion / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi For President / Prof. Charles Soludo Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.