Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) (38245 Views)

See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) / Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 9:21am On May 20
KayCee92:

Are you 16 years old?
Holly Gram cool

Open Box Oppo A31, 128gb, 4GB RAM, 2 Weeks Old

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by GABRIEL6036: 10:00am On May 20
Water nah
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by toygod2: 10:08am On May 20
Amaxing
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Papilagreen: 12:23pm On May 20
Ttipsy:
thats the same thing I am saying, go n grab the lands then

Why r u still arguing?

Lol now I see your ignorance and inability to comprehend. I guess you have other serious problems to attend to so I suggest you get to it mr land grabber.
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 12:47pm On May 20
Papilagreen:

Lol now I see your ignorance and inability to comprehend. I guess you have other serious problems to attend to so I suggest you get to it mr land grabber.
water is 70% of the world
I hope that sink inside your dumb head

1 Like

Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Rinoxy: 12:56pm On May 20
Papilagreen:

What is under the water or let me put it this way. What bedrock or stable platform is the water sitting on?
I get where you're going, but mind you, it's called SURFACE area. Debate closed!
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Papilagreen: 1:02pm On May 20
Ttipsy:
water is 70% of the world
I hope that sink inside your dumb head

Lol a dumb man you call me and yet as a Nigerian man a united state university is paying me full funding to study my area of specialty as a geologist and u ignorant Buffon is yet to do something good with your life. My friend thinks twice before you come for me.
Before u talk to somebody you should try and know what field he or she is. But I guess you are full of ignorance.
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Papilagreen: 1:03pm On May 20
Rinoxy:

I get where you're going, but mind you, it's called SURFACE area. Debate closed!

I like it..
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Papilagreen: 1:06pm On May 20
femi4:
That's not the definition of land

You need to broden your scope of knowledge I must say.
There are multiple ways to define the word LAND but as our teachers for Nigeria make us cram and go pour them in the exam hall instead of to read and understand, that is the main effect of what you are saying now.
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by poshestmina(f): 4:07pm On May 20
Germi9:
Water na
Water is 70% land 30%

Oga Prince ,been ages. How are you?
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by femi4: 4:26pm On May 20
Papilagreen:

You need to broden your scope of knowledge I must say.
There are multiple ways to define the word LAND but as our teachers for Nigeria make us cram and go pour them in the exam hall instead of to read and understand, that is the main effect of what you are saying now.
Ignorance
Show workings or you stop that which you're taking. This is not a beer parlour where you cook things up and expect everyone to swallow it
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by DonXavi(m): 4:57pm On May 20
d
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 5:47pm On May 20
Earth is made up of 70% water and 30% land
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Eugenco: 6:00pm On May 20
Dshocker:
Earth is made up of 70% water and 30% land
One question...is it the earth surface or the entire planet all the way to the centre(core) that is made up of 70% water?
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:23pm On May 20
10mobile:

And there is water bed under every inch of land too. So, try to understand what is meant by 'land' and 'water' here.
there's even fresh water deposits beneath the ocean
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 7:43pm On May 20
Eugenco:

One question...is it the earth surface or the entire planet all the way to the centre(core) that is made up of 70% water?

The earth we live in
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Papilagreen: 7:58pm On May 20
femi4:
Ignorance
Show workings or you stop that which you're taking. This is not a beer parlour where you cook things up and expect everyone to swallow it

Okay sir if you say so no problem if that will save you the stress no P.
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Germi9: 11:21am On May 21
poshestmina:

Oga Prince ,been ages. How are you?
Posh!!! owfa na, you still dey here?
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by poshestmina(f): 10:16am On May 23
Germi9:

Yeah. How's work and family? My regards!

1 Like

Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by poshestmina(f): 8:31am On May 26
Germi9:

Yeah,I dey .
Heard of Big mummy's death recently ,God rest her soul.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Germi9: 7:26pm On May 28
poshestmina:

Yeah,I dey .
Heard of Big mummy's death recently ,God rest her soul.

How are you?
Yes oh!!
I'm good you?
Re: Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) by Papilagreen: 4:05pm On May 29
femi4:
Ignorance

Okay if you want me to prove to you just ask me what you want me exactly to prove to you.
Okay well before I go any further with my proofs let me introduce myself to you on a baseless ignorant fact.

Firstly I am a geologist. I studies geology undergrad (which you people call bachelors degree in Nigeria) and did my first masters degree in the USA. I am a master degree holder in geology here in America and presently working on my second masters degree in movie production, directing and cinematography. I am already a permanent resident here in America aka (green card) I didn't get it with stress it was given to me based on my academic performance and my academic success towards my profession.

So in summary, if I don't know what I am saying, a US college professor will not offer me full academic funding all the way from nigeria with ABEG COME HERE and i did because of my hard work and academia success so with that I KNOW what i am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Student Builds Touchless Phone From Scratch / Long Snake Killed Recently In Abuja (Photo) / Nnadi Chimaobi Michael Builds A Drone In Enugu (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.