Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies (7326 Views)

Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies / Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International / Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by goslowgoslow(m): 6:53am On May 18
bhella10:
Obidense will still wail
They have started wailing already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by goslowgoslow(m): 6:54am On May 18
immortalcrown:
Idiot.
The thing pain am 🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Sannisege: 6:54am On May 18
Bitter Obituary and his headless mob will not like this news.

1 Like

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Emmasnoop(m): 6:56am On May 18
Thurder fire all of una
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by immortalcrown(m): 7:01am On May 18
goslowgoslow:
The thing pain am 🤣🤣
Your pretense can't cover your pain. Keep chasing clout while your house is on fire.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by UmarFaruk98: 7:06am On May 18
Hypocritical statement
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Mckraz01: 7:23am On May 18
givedemwotowoto:
We understand the sarcasm Mr High Commissioner

😂 No be lie
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Mckraz01: 7:23am On May 18
blamingthedevil:
We’re impressed by Tinubu’s security strategies – UK govt

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/were-impressed-by-tinubus-security-strategies-uk-govt/amp/

We know Mr Trigonometry hahaha 🤣
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by abibun: 7:24am On May 18
Thank God. I will like to know what he did to have performed excellently in security.

Because I want to be believe oga keji is the one drawing the ears of his boys
Esama:
I think for security he has perform excellently.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by abibun: 7:26am On May 18
No be lie
gozmok1:
Massive Protest... Possibly a revolution, if thiefnubuu and his bunch of thieves does nothing about the state of the economy.

So far, they have done NOTHING, they just changed the BDC dealers loyal to Northern cabals to their own dealers, for easy accessibilty to foreign currencies... To LOOT! Looting Spree continua grin
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by emmy091(m): 7:27am On May 18
UK>>>>hypocrites
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Elusive001: 7:31am On May 18
Esama:
Why would you called your name elusive.

I am still waiting for you to clear me on why you think that security has improved.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:36am On May 18
Esama:

You need a brain surgeon.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by tnerro1(m): 8:10am On May 18
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😅😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😅😅😁😁😅😁😁😅😁😁😅😅😁😅😅😁😁😅😁😅😁😅😁😁😅😁😅😁😅😅😁😁😁
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Yeancahmie007(m): 8:27am On May 18
Even as 500 people were kidnapped in Zamfara. They are still talking trash.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by goslowgoslow(m): 8:31am On May 18
immortalcrown:
Your pretense can't cover your pain. Keep chasing clout while your house is on fire.
Na you put the 🔥 fire
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by immortalcrown(m): 8:34am On May 18
goslowgoslow:

Na you put the 🔥 fire
You deviate from the post to display your illogicality.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Alliswell248: 8:36am On May 18
givedemwotowoto:

Lovers of bad news...
Followers of bitter obi
Emergency lovers of Nigeria.

Food don land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by israelmao(m): 8:44am On May 18
Yet one of your foremost just said ,Nigeria doesn't deserve royal visit and this assertion was made based on security concerns in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by CheapHomes1: 8:52am On May 18
cathodekazim:
Children of hate, sons and daughters of perdition

Over to you

https://www.nairaland.com/8095913/kidnappers-kill-man-after-collecting
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by CheapHomes1: 8:53am On May 18
Alliswell248:

Lovers of bad news...
Followers of bitter obi
Emergency lovers of Nigeria.

Food don land

what is the reality on ground?

https://www.nairaland.com/8095913/kidnappers-kill-man-after-collecting
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by CheapHomes1: 8:53am On May 18
Esama:

can you pls tell us how he has performed excellently well?
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by almayda: 9:02am On May 18
Lol but if the message was anti Tinubu you will swallow it hook,line and sinker.This Nigeria that you are praying and fasting to be completely destroyed will be in existence long after you are gone,how do i know?where are those before you today?dead and buried but where is Nigeria today?
immortalcrown:
Idiot.

Those who are governed are the ones to describe the government, not you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by immortalcrown(m): 9:04am On May 18
almayda:
Lol but if the message was anti Tinubu you will swallow it hook,line and sinker.This Nigeria that you are praying and fasting to be completely destroyed will be in existence long after you are gone,how do i know?where are those before you today?dead and buried but where is Nigeria today?
This applies to you.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by bigiyaro(m): 9:21am On May 18
Na so! English men are among the worst white men in this world. After invading and looting African countries, they also make sure these countries don't do well (na who belle full dey fight) which security strategy Tinubu don put in place wey this yeye white man dey commend now? Just to make sure Nigeria remains underdeveloped and from time to time, they will institute a program to remove the best brains to the UK to continue to serve them.

1 Like

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Adblg0610: 9:26am On May 18
kenny714433:
Wait until it's debunked.
It cannot be debunked, I watched it on Channel Television news, TVC news and NTA news. This is what he said and I quote:
I’d like to use this opportunity to express the WHOLE LOT OF SUPPORT of my government to the Renewed Hope Agenda of His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu. We commend his agenda for its focus on PRIORITIES AND DELIVERY. We acknowledge that you have done a lot to put in place TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY.”
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by LucemFerre: 10:00am On May 18
We wey dey street never see am. Person wey dey yonder don see am cheesy
Cruise
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by VULCAN(m): 11:14am On May 18
I think we should focus on listening to direct stakeholders and not those who have nothing to gain or lose.

Let's ask those in Benue, South Kaduna, Jos, Borno, Enugu, SE in general, SW etc if they are impressed with Tinubu's security strategies.

Let's ask all those who lost their family members to kidnappers over the past year and those who were kidnapped and returned alive over the past year whether they are impressed with Tinubu's security strategies.

There are many more people and groups to ask within Nigeria.

Let's hear from them.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by zumbigbo(m): 11:47am On May 18
STEWpid:
Chai..

Anytime I hear UK in Nigeria, I feel somehow..

So you don't know...lol

Like, they still dictate what happens hiAr!

Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by Win12345: 12:03pm On May 18
He has successfully pulled UK out of recession and pushed Nigeria into abyss of economic woes.
Re: Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies by JuanDeDios: 12:07pm On May 18
givedemwotowoto:

Has to be sarcasm, right? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perpetrators Of Corruption Are Organised-Labour Members – Jonathan / Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim / Role Of Leadership In Nation Building

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.