Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US (9937 Views)

Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies / Airline Operators Kick As FG Implements Intra-african Open Skies / FG Yet To Remove 5% VAT In Air Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by mankan2k7(m): 8:42am On May 18
Q
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by tiswell(m): 8:53am On May 18
Khyrvxjzy:

peter obi will never be president
vain words from a rabble-rouser
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by Johnson5258: 9:01am On May 18
This is the salient point that obliterated their request in moving to Nigeria after Niger eviction. I believe the FG is only taking options that wouldn't cost us much.

shepherd316:
Imagine Nigeria cozzling up to the worlds most savage empire, it will always end up in tears. There's nothing good in USA, it's only fools that believe in the world's acclaimed "God's own country". I have nothing against America but Africans must free themselves from the West. America was in Niger for many years, and islamisic terror groups rose in strength, or why would the new Nigerien govt order the West out

1 Like

Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by vikstandon(m): 9:16am On May 18
A checkmate for Niger Republic
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by heniford2: 9:35am On May 18
okeyley:
Did You notice how objective the US official website could be in their dissemination of information.

Down here you will see things like:

The Transformation agenda and the new abi renewed hope is working, PBAT have tirelessly worked to regularise this agreement.

But in the write up no name was mentioned, instead it was given a national credit also the importance of the agreement was stressed.

I hope Our government PR agencies with ministry of information are taking note
your very smart
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by heniford2: 9:38am On May 18
shepherd316:
Imagine Nigeria cozzling up to the worlds most savage empire, it will always end up in tears. There's nothing good in USA, it's only fools that believe in the world's acclaimed "God's own country". I have nothing against America but Africans must free themselves from the West. America was in Niger for many years, and islamisic terror groups rose in strength, or why would the new Nigerien govt order the West out
close ur mouth if USA gives u visa free now u will jump the next plane to it without remembering how u usually trash them here on social media please be kind 🙏🏿 do not leave a life of hypocris
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by RealTalkNoBull: 10:09am On May 18
Air Peace owner is wanted in the United States, if any of his planes land in America IT WILL BE SEIZED!
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by toprealman: 10:38am On May 18
A man without limbs celebrating the exchange of writing pens. Of what use is that to him?
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by okeyley: 11:38am On May 18
Khyrvxjzy:

peter obi will never be president

Peter Obi will be President of the federal republic of Nigeria. Go and write this down
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by Johnthesuccess: 11:39am On May 18
okeyley:
who brought this to Home page

this have nothing to do with the present administration, but a test that was passed over the years since 2000 till date and they wished to regularise it this year.

Oloriburuku,why your obasanjo,yaradua and Jonathan could not effect the agreement since that 2000? Werey, oloshi,oo nii kure.

If anybody is to take the glory then it is Obasanjo and not the local Chicago street narcotics dealer, who is looking for what to use as speech for 29th may
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by Johnthesuccess: 11:40am On May 18
okeyley:

Peter Obi will be President of the federal republic of Nigeria. Go and write this down

Keep deceiving yourselves. Werey people
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by fxexperts: 7:47pm On May 18
Earthkumy:
Only the fools in Africa trust USA
So who do you useless lots trust. Russia or China. you lots are so stupid you all want to send us to another slave trade, bunch of clowns jokers.

1 Like

Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by Konquest: 11:53pm On May 20
wwwihy:

https://www.state.gov/the-united-states-nigeria-open-skies-air-transport-agreement-enters-into-force/#:~:text=This%20agreement%20with%20Nigeria%20is,%2C%20travel%20companies%2C%20and%20customers.
Re: United States-Nigeria Open Skies Air Transport Agreement Enters Into Force - US by shepherd316: 7:53am On May 27
First off, your comment shows that youre either a kid or someone who doesn't understand basic English, where in my writeup suggest s insult against the United States? I was only trying to encourage the African countries to free themselves from their savaged colonial masters. If you give me American visa, I'd be very happy, but on no account would i love America more than my fatherland
heniford2:
close ur
mouth if USA gives u visa free now u will jump the next plane to it without remembering how u usually trash them here on social media please be kind 🙏🏿 do not leave a life of hypocris

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which US State Is Least Racist And Low For Gun Crime. / How Do I Get To Mandilas Market Pls / 21 Weird Laws Of UAE Dubai That Can Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.